GOP Convention Speaker Lineup

So like are they freedom fighters to you? Like that old broad knows how to use a gun? She didn't look real comfortable with it.

From the video I saw they were the aggressors and were charged with a felony. But maybe you think they are great and are great representatives of the GOP but it makes the party look really petty and whiteAF.

no you moron. You are claiming they must be racist without any proof.

At this point I am begging to think some of you are purposely saying stupid shit like this on purpose in order to damage dem support

RNC Keynote speaker
913wPJLb2xL._SL1500_.jpg

Still better than celebrities. That always irked me with Obama and how close he was to Hollywood. Your the POTUS. You have much better shit to do than to party with celebs.

Hell of alot better then having Elizabeth deliver a speech to Demoncraptic Native American cacus

Wish I was joking, but I'm not.

Not a fan of the witch lady Pillow guy and baio

should of brought heavier guns

1. Biden accuser

2. The person who complained about being raped by Harris and as a kid and she never investigated or pursued the case

3. African Americans thrown in jail by Harris for marijuana related cases

4. the family that Biden slandered by accusing of killing his wife by drunk driving

5. Families of kids killed in chop and Portland due to police being unavailable and neglect on behalf of the city

From the video I saw they were the aggressors and were charged with a felony.

By definition the mob breaking down a gate, issuing threats, and trespassing are the aggressors.

The black lady D.A. pressing those charges is racially and politically motivated.

Still better than celebrities. That always irked me with Obama and how close he was to Hollywood. Your the POTUS. You have much better shit to do than to party with celebs.

Trump is a failed reality star, and many of his people, like Bannon and his cadre at Breitbart, are failed Hollywood people. All Trump does is talk about ratings for some reason, and it's Obama who had his priorities out of whack? He's literally got Kid Rock speaking!!

Come on, brizzuh.........

Why's the gun couple racist?

because they refused to turn over their homes as blm demands

they should of just done the right thing and quit claimed the title of home to the MOSTLY peaceful protesters who just trespassed onto their property by breaking their gates with guns loaded and packed up and moved

DNC. We're Gunna use fauxahauntus Warren to troll the GOP. Republicans - hold my beer.

From cnn when they didn’t like her (candidate )

It would be a tragedy if they didn’t air this

instead she was busy prosecuting and ruining the lives of many (almost all black and Latina ) families by prosecuting crimes like possession of marijuana

holy fucking shit. how absolutely perfect. at least they have a sense of humor.

Back