Elections Government Voter Registration Website Has Sketchy Results - If You Like Democracy It's Time for Voter ID

I don't think anyone with any credibility is advocating for the elimination of specific polling stations based on where you live. At least, I haven't seen it put forth anywhere.
I didn't mean to imply that people were pushing for address-based polling locations to be eliminated. Just that some seem to want people to also have the option to vote at any polling location.

Not exactly. They run a signature verification process on the ballots that come back plus anyone who elects to vote by mail becomes unable to vote in person.

So, if a bad actor tries to get your mail in ballot without your knowledge, it would become a problem the moment your tried to vote in person. Your vote and the mail in ballot would get flagged and removed until an investigation took place.

If you don't try to vote in person, the bad actor would still need to be able to falsity your signature to a high enough degree that it passes the signature verification system. Which is based on the signature you used when you registered in the first place.

Is it possible that the person picks someone with no intention to vote in person and has studied the original signature to such a high degree that they can pass the verification process? Yes. But, imo, if the person is that committed to stealing that singular vote, they can just as easily forge a voter ID card. People forge driver's licenses, currency, etc. Voter ID cards won't be any more secure than other government IDs and motivated vote thieves will still be operating.
Right on, thanks for the reply!

Let's first start with you admitting that someone is trying to register fake and dead Social Security numbers in mass in key states.

We need the Left Cult types to take that tiny step before the conversation can advance. If they cannot, then they are just scumbags that don't give a shit.

So what? You can't stop people from committing fraud.

Lets say the government implements a national voter ID card. There would still have to be an application process. And someone, somewhere would try to submit a fraudulent application for one so there would have be a verification process just like with voter registration. If your bar is "no one can even attempt to commit fraud" then you will never design a system that accomplishes that goal. The best you can do is design a system that catches the fraud. And you haven't demonstrated that the current voter registration process is insufficient in that regard.

Has a study found that it's more common for someone to make it through life without an ID than for someone to have a regular need for an ID? Elections are fairly rare, but I'd assume most normal people would have a pretty regular need for an ID in their daily lives

Elections take place every 1-6 years. Not exactly Haileys Comet

You can't possibly be this dense as to not see a vote farming operation when you see that data. Thousands of dead people... that's not just a mistake.

Source???

Elections take place every 1-6 years. Not exactly Haileys Comet
I meant they weren't something a person would need to take off work or plan for every month. Even with local elections, I don't know that someone would need to vote more than 4-6 times a year.

Either stupid or a liar. Unless he's ready to admit and walk it back @Whippy McGee ? What say you?

If you both want to be idiots, you do you. That headline and link you are touting is not what is being discussed. It has nothing to do with illegal migrants. This is straight up voter registration fails due to a mass amount of dead people and bad Social Security numbers being used for new registrations. You guys will defend and bullshit, because the ends justify the means with you dirtbags.

Point is that Republicans are making a big fuss about this when there is no evidence of widespread electoral fraud because of issues with voter ID.

Also, I don't understand the argument that voter ID is required because one can't just walk into a polling booth and demand a ballot. You have to be on the list, and you have to be in the correct polling location (for your address). There is a specific polling location for my neighborhood. I can't just go to any polling place and expect to be given a ballot.

My state doesn’t even have voter registration, and I still can’t walk up and demand a ballot.

If you both want to be idiots, you do you. That headline and link you are touting is not what is being discussed. It has nothing to do with illegal migrants. This is straight up voter registration fails due to a mass amount of dead people and bad Social Security numbers being used for new registrations. You guys will defend and bullshit, because the ends justify the means with you dirtbags.

All you're doing is replacing "illegal immigrants" with "sketchy results". It's the same exact bullshit CT, and you know it.

You haven't been able to dispute a single quote or link I've posted debunking your claims about these numbers because you've been caught dead to rights lying about them. So instead you've repeatedly tried to weasel your way out with posts like this.

The numbers from the HAVV system you keep using do not represent individual voter registrations. That's a fact. And I've posted multiple quotes from election officials in battleground states that say exactly that.

So the only one defending a lie here is you, because you're one of the worst, most intellectually lazy posters here.

By the way, I'm still waiting to hear which CT site you found this on. Fess up.

All you're doing is replacing "illegal immigrants" with "sketchy results". It's the same exact bullshit CT, and you know it.

You haven't been able to dispute a single quote or link I've posted debunking your claims about these numbers because you've been caught dead to rights lying about them. So instead you've repeatedly tried to weasel your way out with posts like this.

The numbers from the HAVV system you keep using do not represent individual voter registrations. That's a fact. And I've posted multiple quotes from election officials in battleground states that say exactly that.

So the only one defending a lie here is you, because you're one of the worst, most intellectually lazy posters here.

By the way, I'm still waiting to hear which CT site you found this on. Fess up.

You're so full of shit and a total idiot. It's kind of funny, except that you ignore when someone flattens you with facts.

I provided the links directly to the .gov site dummy and you can't dispute the data.

You're so full of shit and a total idiot. It's kind of funny, except that you ignore when someone flattens you with facts.

I provided the links directly to the .gov site dummy and you can't dispute the data.

The data isn't saying what you are saying it is though. That's the point.

I could post the pirates/global warming graph and make the same argument you are. It would just expose your lack of understanding.

You're the dumb fuck who isn't reading the data correctly. Or are those election officials pointing that out to your dumb ass, the ones who are wrong?

Refute a single one of the quotes from those election officials that I posted with anything factual. Go ahead. I'll be waiting.

Face it, you looked at some numbers and assumed that they meant something they didn't. Now you've been called out and corrected, and you're too much of a brainwashed moron to admit it.

You're the dumb fuck who isn't reading the data correctly. Or are those election officials pointing that out to your dumb ass, the ones who are wrong?

Refute a single one of the quotes from those election officials that I posted with anything factual. Go ahead. I'll be waiting.

Face it, you looked at some numbers and assumed that they meant something they didn't. Now you've been called out and corrected, and you're too much of a brainwashed moron to admit it.

Refute that 10's of thousands of fake Social Security numbers being used in Texas, many of them from dead people, in an attempt to register to vote.

You lose. Thanks for playing.

Last edited:

Social Security Administration (SSA) Weekly Data for Help America Vote Verification (HAVV) Transactions by State Week Ending March 30, 2024​

The Government website is here: https://www.ssa.gov/open/havv/havv-weekly-2024-03-30.html

You can download the latest spread sheet and look at the numbers yourself on the right side of the page.

From last week's data alone, this is what happened in Texas.

Total Registrants: 225,132
Registrants with a bad Social Security #: 30,424
Registrants with a deceased Social Security #: 4,515

Here is Texas for the week of 03/16/2024

Total Registrants: 227,077
Registrants with a bad Social Security #: 30,499
Registrants with a deceased Social Security #: 4,571

Here is Texas for the week of 03/02/2024

Total Registrants: 224,569
Registrants with a bad Social Security #: 30,787
Registrants with a deceased Social Security #: 4,650

Georgia was crazy too.

Total Registrants: 14,684
Registrants with a bad Social Security #: 9,402

That means 64% of all registrants were bad in Georgia. This type of metric is not uncommon as you explore the spread sheet for swing states.

As we look back in time and review these government numbers you will notice the "Swing States" and Texas are the highest. Why not California with it's huge population? When you review back Texas has a history of 50% of their voter registration in the recent cycle. That's new.

We need Voter ID and Paper ballots like much of the civilized world. How many of the new registered voters that got through are not legit? I think Texas is "in play" for this Presidential Election and that would change everything.

A question I have, do all the states share the Social Security Numbers of their voters in a pool to ensure no duplicates? I believe from my research, where no one answers the question, the answer is no. It would be easy to locate duplicates, so why not? Why couldn't a person get the Social Security Numbers of everyone in a homeless camp and register in every swing state?

This is one way to force in digital id cards I guess. Make the public want them by dangling that same old carrot......

This is justification for Voter ID, Day of voting, and paper ballots. Absentee Ballots should be reserved for the Military and special circumstances only. Ballot Harvesting and Drop Boxes are for those looking to have corrupt elections.

Must be why your guy literally tried to rig the election and left a paper trail 800 miles long

Refute that 10's of thousands of fake Social Security numbers being used in Texas, many of them from dead people, in an attempt to register to vote.

You lose. Thanks for playing.

Concession noted.

Back