Gowdy vs Strzok

Repups: what did you mean by this text

Strzok: What I meant by that was..

Repubs: I'm reclaiming my time!
rabble, rabble, rabble....

You're not even trying anymore..

The only thing I'm not trying anymore is sugar coating shit. The dude is not just corrupt or a criminal...the guy has some real evil in him. Evil indicating demonic.

peter-strzok23.jpg

Come on you bunch of dummies. You guys keep falling for all the divide and conquer bait. I'm a libtards! I'm a trump tardy! Let's all hate and kill each other! duuurp

You're all fuckin retards

Chris Cuomo made a great point with his whiteboard scribble scrabble: If Strzok was so biased and corrupt, why didn't he leak the fact Chump was being investigated before the election to at least cancel out Comey's shit about looking at Weiner's laptop emails? That would have been a great thing to do if he was evil and biased.

The only thing I'm not trying anymore is sugar coating shit. The dude is not just corrupt or a criminal...the guy has some real evil in him. Evil indicating demonic.

peter-strzok23.jpg

Nice try sir.
I know Ripskater, ive quoted Ripskater, you sir are no Ripskater.
Good day

You can look and see that strzok is a liar. If any of my kids pulled off that silly nervous face, I'de call them out on an instance.

russia has been a con job fake news from the very beginning

Wait, are you a dentist?

Strzok is Cleary a demonic pos who is guilty of trying to take down a sitting president based on made up allegations but he probably won't face any punishment for that. The one good thing that has come from all this is the total discrediting of this entire investigation. Trump isn't going anywhere either.

You are right, the IG should launch an investigation into this! Oh wait he did and came to this conclusion: "we did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that improper considerations, including political bias, directly affected the specific investigative decisions"

Last edited:
Nothing makes you an expert on body language like spending hours and hours staring into a person's mouth.

You have to be quite well-aware if a person is nervous, stressed out or about to panic, because the slightest miscalculated movement can potentially cause irreparable damage to the teeth. Since you're focused on the mouth, you need to judge the person's mental state based on eye movements and face twitches, rather than overall body language.

Other than that, I suppose there's not much else that a dentist would need to know, as far as body language goes, compared to anybody else. You just need to be good at reading faces, because the patient cannot necessarily say when they are feeling ill and when they want the procedure to stop.

Last edited:
As someone who thinks Strzok was up to no good and not alone. I actually think for the most part he did well.

The house(both sides) came off like children.

Time for Trump to declassify everything if he truly thinks these agencies were out to get him. The House & Senate are not going to find out anything

Gowdy is a self-aggrandizing fucking clown.

If you really want to laugh, look up all of his old appearances on true crime TV shows in mid-2000s when he was still a prosecutor.

you need to judge the person's mental state based on eye movements and face twitches,

People tend to twitch when you're jamming a sharp pointy object into their gums.

Live right now. Dems nut-hugging him while 'pubs try to question him when there is no reason. Clearly he was on Team Hillary and working actively against a POTUS candidate, if only in his texts to his side piece. Guilty. Next.

Honest questions:

If he was on team Hillary and allowed that to influence his decision making in his professional role, then why was he pushing harder to expand the Hillary Clinton e-mail investigation, like calling for her to go before a grand jury?

And if wanted to hurt Trump as a candidate, as several other people have pointed out in this thread, and what the congressman from Illionis said: Why didn't he leak that the Trump campaign was under FBI investigation for a potential conspiracy/collusion with Russia? That cannonball would have cracked the hull of the Trump campaign.

And lastly, if he was so willing to use his professional role to go after Trump, why didn't he jump at the chance to go after Trump on Mueller's team, and instead wavered and told to his side piece that he was concerned that "there is no there there"?

People tend to twitch when you're jamming a sharp pointy object into their gums.

Sure, but a dentist will be able to separate the difference between the normal and the abnormal reactions, more so than the average person.

If you looked at people's faces and stuck a sharp pointy object into their mouth, for your day job, you'd get better at reading faces too. It's pretty obvious.

Sure, but a dentist will be able to separate the difference between the normal and the abnormal reactions, more so than the average person.

If you looked at people's faces and stuck a sharp object into their mouth, for a day job, you'd get better at reading faces too. It's pretty obvious.
f7d.gif

Strzok is Cleary a demonic pos who is guilty of trying to take down a sitting president based on made up allegations but he probably won't face any punishment for that. The one good thing that has come from all this is the total discrediting of this entire investigation. Trump isn't going anywhere either.
There is a really basic reason he won't face any punishment. My guess is that it will escape you.

Back