GSP makes a little person joke.

I think what happens is they don't want to fight for a couple of dollars and a kick in the butt soon after. Not that they're ducking fighters, even in unfavourable matches.

You also brought up the wars and I included that in my question but I won't annoy you further.

I wouldn't seriously put a condensing tone on avoiding fights with words like ducking.

Styles make fights. Why would you take a fight that isn't in your favor, unless you're getting paid very well? I don't blame or hold any resentment for Diaz looking out for himself. The UFC would milk him dry, and toss his brain damage body away if they could.

But I do enjoy trolling and mocking the Diaz fans who try to claim he's a "real fighter" bad ass and belittle other pro fighters.

I wouldn't seriously put a condensing tone on avoiding fights with words like ducking.

Styles make fights. Why would you take a fight that isn't in your favor, unless you're getting paid very well? I don't blame or hold any resentment for Diaz looking out for himself. The UFC would milk him dry, and toss his brain damage body away if they could.

But I do enjoy trolling and mocking the Diaz fans who try to claim he's a "real fighter" bad ass and belittle other pro fighters.
You're impossible.

Hate or love it, history itself will decide who's what and who's not and you won't be able to harass and belittle history. Aye.

you won't be able to harass and belittle history.

Is that what I am attempting when I question forum posters who have their own definition of "real fighter", outside of fighting for money? I'm trying to "harass and belittle history"?

Lol, you seem convinced I'm a bad guy here.

He already fought a Dwarf Italiano and got knocked out, so I can understand his fear of fighting a midget.

Of course he is scurred.....He tapped to strikes when he faced one.

GSP+tapping+to+Strikes.gif

remoteImage-75.gif

D7270E61-1422-0E8C-9AADF142E151FF88.jpg

Oh look, he got you short people all riled up over a petty comment.
Guess the angry manlet meme has some truth to it.

Oh look, he got you short people all riled up over a petty comment.
Guess the angry manlet meme has some truth to it.
Its okay short guy dont get butt hurt man, I didnt mean to call Matt Serra Dwarf Italiano lol

Why does the title say "little person joke" and this says it's actually a midget joke? Why not put that in the title to avoid confusion. I thought it meant he made a joke about a small child. "Little person" isn;t specific; it could mean several things, whereas midget has a very specific meaning. Words matter. The more precise one is in his use of language, the more articulate he is.
The word midget is in the OP, did you even bother to read it before you guessed my intentions?

There was nothing offensive because he didn't say anything bad about the hypothetical midget he said he would be scared of, but despite the thread name, it was not a joke. He was serious. I think he was implying he'd be scared of fighting anyone even a midget because even then he could lose. What's funny about that? He basically implied even a midget could have a chance in a fight against him. That's a compliment to all midgets!!!
You must be fun at parties.

Not at all, a brave dog can easily lose to a cowardly gorilla, your ability in the cage and your balls doesn't have anything to do with one another. GSP is a much better mixed martial artist but BJ had much bigger balls. Just like if Saku fought Jon Jones he'd get destroyed but that doesn't change the fact that Saku has much bigger balls than Jones who ducks short notice Chael Sonnen.

Is a UFC fight a fight? Or do you have a different opinion of what is a fight? What do fighters do? They fight? What is a true fighter?

You sound completely clueless and as supernerd mentionned, you keep digging your hole.

Is a UFC fight a fight? Or do you have a different opinion of what is a fight? What do fighters do? They fight? What is a true fighter?

You sound completely clueless and as supernerd mentionned, you keep digging your hole.

The only clueless ones are you and @SuperNerd. The fighters themselves talk constantly about fighter vs. athletes. GSP has been called an athlete not a fighter by plenty of pro fighters who know way more than any of you about fighting

https://www.mmaweekly.com/dan-hardy-gsp-is-an-athlete-not-a-fighter-2
http://fightnetwork.com/news/659229...-athlete-not-the-best-fighter-full-interview/

On the other hand, guys like the BJ Penn and Saku are constantly called true fighters or fighter's fighter by fighters themselves. The examples are too numerous to name so I'm not even going to bother linking. Who's ever called GSP a true fighter's fighter? The only thing fighters ever call GSP is "the epitome of an martial artist", that's what he is, an athlete and martial artist, according to fighters.

Who's the clueless one now? Do you have credentials in MMA that rival Bisping's? Do you know more about fighting than Michael Bisping and Dan Hardy?

In b4 you try to weasel out of this by claiming "Bisping is just talking trash". Keep digging your hole.

The only clueless ones are you and @SuperNerd. The fighters themselves talk constantly about fighter vs. athletes. GSP has been called an athlete not a fighter by plenty of pro fighters who know way more than any of you about fighting

https://www.mmaweekly.com/dan-hardy-gsp-is-an-athlete-not-a-fighter-2
http://fightnetwork.com/news/659229...-athlete-not-the-best-fighter-full-interview/

On the other hand, guys like the BJ Penn and Saku are constantly called true fighters or fighter's fighter by fighters themselves. The examples are too numerous to name so I'm not even going to bother linking. Who's ever called GSP a true fighter's fighter? The only thing fighters ever call GSP is "the epitome of an martial artist", that's what he is, an athlete and martial artist, according to fighters.

Who's the clueless one now? Do you have credentials in MMA that rival Bisping's? Do you know more about fighting than Michael Bisping and Dan Hardy?

In b4 you try to weasel out of this by claiming "Bisping is just talking trash". Keep digging your hole.

Oh so Sakuraba and BJ Penn are true fighters because they choses to get their ass kicked by bigger guys? A fighter not going that route cannot be considered a true fighter?
OH and citing Hardy and Bisping in their pre-fight talk trash isn't a proof of anything. They both respect GSP in the end and admit they got their ass kicked, by a fighter (and the goat).

The only clueless ones are you and @SuperNerd

<2>

Lol, because that's impossible. They clearly have nothing to gain, mentally or financially by doing so.

You so proudly understand the promotion game, but gonna put up a wall here?

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/6/15/1518613/chuck-liddell-and-the-myth-of-the

And just what is a "real fighter"? Is Anderson Silva not a "real fighter" because he refuses to press for a finish as his number one priority? Is Georges St-Pierre not a "real fighter" because he insists on fighting his opponent in their weakest realm? Is B.J. Penn not a "real fighter" for refusing to answer the bell and avoiding five minutes of unnecessary punishment?

Is Jorge Gurgel a "real fighter" for abandoning his fighting base in order to put on more exciting displays of sub-par kickboxing? Is Tank Abbott a "real fighter" because he'll enter the cage and brawl for beer money? Is Stephan Bonnar a "real fighter" for taking steroids in order to keep his name on a show?

He's a real fighter because he stepped into the cage and faced his inner fears. He's a real fighter because he challenged his skills against others. He's a real fighter because he fought.

Act like an adult. You may not think someone is a 'real' fighter. Bisping may think so. To think your perception, after streaming 100 UFC shows and a sherdog black belt, can conclude what a real fighter is exposes how simple and arrogant you are.

I highly doubt you've competed for anything outside mandatory gym class.

Last edited:
{<jordan}

also stfu, aldo wanted to move up to fight pettis for the LW title but the ufc denied him that

Aldo could have if he really wanted by vacating his belt. This is what GSP did.

And even if Aldo did move up, no one knows he would actually become the champ there.

GSP did it. Aldo's full of what if and could have.

OH and citing Hardy and Bisping in their pre-fight talk trash isn't a proof of anything.

Called it. Weasel.

Bisping and Hardy's statements mean more than anything you'll ever say as a clueless fight fan, based on your own logic.

Lol, because that's impossible. They clearly have nothing to gain, mentally or financially by doing so.

You so proudly understand the promotion game, but gonna put up a wall here?

Irrelevant. Based on your logic, a non fighter has no place to judge the mentality of a fighter, only pro fighters can.

Bisping is a championship level pro fighter known for his toughness and never give up attitude. He called GSP an athlete not a fighter, that statement means more than anything a clueless fan can ever say, end of story.

I highly doubt you've competed for anything outside mandatory gym class.

I highly doubt you have credentials in fighting that's comparable to Bisping's. Therefore Bisping's statement >>> yours, based on your own logic. GSP is an athlete not a fighter.

Straight projection.

Bisping and Hardy's statements mean more than anything you'll ever say as a clueless fight fan, based on your own logic..

I said you are unqualified to make the judgement, because of your lack of experience. That doesn't make everyone with fighting experience correct.

You think every single fighter in the world is going to say that about Georges? No, you don't. You're being a weasel and I'm not interesting in keeping you in a straight line.

Aldo could have if he really wanted by vacating his belt. This is what GSP did.

And even if Aldo did move up, no one knows he would actually become the champ there.

GSP did it. Aldo's full of what if and could have.
ha, blind fanboys. not even worth discussing

Oh so Sakuraba and BJ Penn are true fighters because they choses to get their ass kicked by bigger guys? A fighter not going that route cannot be considered a true fighter?
OH and citing Hardy and Bisping in their pre-fight talk trash isn't a proof of anything. They both respect GSP in the end and admit they got their ass kicked, by a fighter (and the goat).
On Ali´s Words, SAKU GOAT & BJ are D2BG [Dared-2-Be-Great] badaassses.

They made BJ fight Machida, but the one he really asked was a true HW: Fujita.

SAKU GOAT Interview:
Sakuraba said after the fight with Victor Belfort, “I want to fight with a little stronger fighter”. (!)

SAKU GOAT: acknowledged that he was not happy to be forced to fight a lil fighter like Royler back then
[compare it to GSP´s resume:full of LW, even BW (Menjivar)]

Back