GSP opens as a -200 favorite vs Nate Diaz

GSP would double leg Nate straight to Bolivia.

Nate would have literally one chance in a hundred. Those odds aren’t staying there.
I agree. Thinking this one ends by doctor stoppage from GNP elbows. Diaz is too tough to KO but George grounds him out. I’m in. Bring a huge French Canadian entourage too so the Diaz posse can’t outnumber. Just have Rory McDonald silently stare at Nick lol.

Why didn't GSP campaign for a DC fight I will never understand.

0 risk. He's a hero either way.

And imagine if he won... fucking 3 division champ. 2 of the titles are above his natural weight class. He would have dethroned Fedor.

What is this LW bullshit...

I'm rooting for Nate. GSP deserves to lose. He won't, but he deserves it.
Really budy!? LOL GSP knows he stand no chance vs DC. What would GSP advantage be vs DC?

Really budy!? LOL GSP knows he stand no chance vs DC. What would GSP advantage be vs DC?

No advantage. DC would be the favorite.

It's a no risk high reward fight for GSP.

He was quite big vs Bisping, he packs power, has amazing wrestling so he'd have a good punchers chance.

It also makes him look brave n shit cause he is going 2 divs up.

And in the off-chance he wins.... it would be HUUUUUUGE.

Also, big money in that fight. Big big money.

-200? No matter what the other fights on the card would be, if Nate is not the biggest underdog that night, something's wrong.

Yea but odds are pretty much determined by the flow of bets. If Nate isn't the biggest dog on the card its because people are betting money on him to win.

He was quite big vs Bisping, he packs power, has amazing wrestling so he'd have a good punchers chance.

Big money, but brain damage... Saying there is no risk is wrong. When BJ went up one division to fight GSP to the death, I am sure he regretted is decision afteward. It was the beggining of his downfall. Now you are talking about GSP going up two division to fight a guy who used to destroy HW...

This big name stuff is getting beyond ridiculous. If 19-year-old Vitor had "no known weaknesses", Nate Diaz has "all weaknesses known", served on a platter for GSP to kick and play a loose top game for easily cruising to a decision win. Making 155 would be his real opponent. Tougher lines on that.

I agree. Thinking this one ends by doctor stoppage from GNP elbows. Diaz is too tough to KO but George grounds him out. I’m in. Bring a huge French Canadian entourage too so the Diaz posse can’t outnumber. Just have Rory McDonald silently stare at Nick lol.

LOL, Nate and GSP talking shit to each other, meanwhile in the background Rory gives Nick the dead stare.

CelebratedGleefulFlounder.gif

Should be -2000

Bookie must have forgot a zero

Yea but odds are pretty much determined by the flow of bets. If Nate isn't the biggest dog on the card its because people are betting money on him to win.
I know. Which is exactly what's wrong. What's wrong with those people? That's what I'm asking myself

I know. Which is exactly what's wrong. What's wrong with those people? That's what I'm asking myself

Georges probably wins a 50-45 or a 30-27 depending on the length of the fight but he is aging rapidly and has 2 bad knees and an intestinal disorder. Then you factor in that Nate managed to go 1-1 with Conor and people think he has a shot here. Like you, I don't agree, but I can see it.

Big money, but brain damage... Saying there is no risk is wrong. When BJ went up one division to fight GSP to the death, I am sure he regretted is decision afteward. It was the beggining of his downfall. Now you are talking about GSP going up two division to fight a guy who used to destroy HW...

You are missing one thing.

DC is probably the ONLY LHW left that GSP can fight.

Just look at Gus, Jones, OSP, Volkan... they are gigantic people. It's unimaginable that GSP would fight any of them if they were champs.

This was a once in a lifetime opportunity. DC is short. He's maybe slightly taller than GSP. And GSP was huge vs Bisping.

Again, DC would be the favorite but GSP is no joke. He's a fucking super athlete. Plus DC is old man, he's sooo fucking old.

Another thing is that GSP has to risk his health in order to lose all that muscle he gained. That's brain damage for you right there. Severe weight cutting.

I feel like the stars were aligned for such a feat. A thing of legends.

And GSP missed it in order to fight a fucking nobody like Nate.

The money is there no matter who GSP fights, and the brain damage is there cause even a lighter man can always fuck you up with a head kick... not that Nate has any. But still, you get the point.

Read the post again, I updated it.

The weight cut GSP has to make is also health deteriorating. His chin will be weaker, his brain would be compromised.

Severe weight cut > possible KO. The KO is a possibility, the weight cut vs Nate is a certainty.

Again, if you don't agree I can't change your mind by force, but I think I made some valid points.

That's it?

That will be a very easy fight for Georges if it happens.

Read the post again, I updated it.

The weight cut GSP has to make is also health deteriorating. His chin will be weaker, his brain would be compromised.

Severe weight cut > possible KO. The KO is a possibility, the weight cut vs Nate is a certainty.

Again, if you don't agree I can't change your mind by force, but I think I made some valid points.
Fair enough!

So that means bet 200 and win 100?
Yup. Since most on Sherdog think GSP should win like 9 fights and lose one vs Diaz if they were to fight 10 times, that 2 to 1 bet seems to be a sweet deal if you bet on GSP!

That's one one the most retarded ideas I've heard in a while, and I see a lot of them on Sherdog.

GSP struggled to be big enough for MW, you think he stands any chance against Cormier?

A punchers chance? Not even.

Dc completely obliterates him in the first round.

I'm a GSP fan, but cmon, let's be real here.

Back