Guys harass what looks like an autistic DoorDash driver

Lvnvmma

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They harass this guy, who seems like he's autistic. Pushed him to pay THEM from his own pocket because Mcdonald's Mcflurry machine was broken. Time for some internet justice.

Idk what's happening, but I feel the need for violence.

Yea he’s definitely autistic.

Those kids are total assholes. I hope they get beaten to death.

m96jjd.jpg
@dembonesPLUSone
They harass this guy, who seems like he's autistic. Pushed him to pay THEM from his own pocket because Mcdonald's Mcflurry machine was broken. Time for some internet justice.

2mfn2o3.jpg
《《《 LEAVE HTTR21 ALONE !!

One of the greatest mysteries in the entire universe is how it's possible every McDonalds mcflurry machine is always broke. With out fail.

No idea what doordash is? Felt terrible for the guy when he was shaking like crazy though

One of the greatest mysteries in the entire universe is how it's possible every McDonalds mcflurry machine is always broke. With out fail.

No idea what doordash is? Felt terrible for the guy when he was shaking like crazy though

Door dash is a service that delivers food to you from restaurants that dont typically deliver like McDonalds, Wendy's, Applebees ect

Also I read articles and watched videos from ex McDonalds employees saying dont drink milkshakes or flurries there because they rarely ever clean the machines

I'm actually more offended by the fact that they think nothing of recording and posting this online.

Way to keep it real dude.

in my opinion, based on how this works and this guy is just a delivery person, where he is not paid for the product just to deliver, they robbed him

Much ado about nothing here. They were laughing and giggling and not pinning him against a wall or holding him against his will. He could have easily just walked away and told them to take it up with DoorDash. They didn't surround him or push him (at least not on camera) so it's not a big deal.

Anybody mentioning violence / retaliation is pretty absurd to be honest. DoorDash will likely compensate the driver and everybody will be made whole...nothing to get excited about here folks.

Hold on 16 MILLION views?

Compete assholes no doubt. But 16 MILLION views on that platform alone.

You'd have to look for something like this, want to watch it, then share it for the video to reach that kind of viral status. This must be what is considered entertainment now.

Much ado about nothing here. They were laughing and giggling and not pinning him against a wall or holding him against his will. He could have easily just walked away and told them to take it up with DoorDash. They didn't surround him or push him (at least not on camera) so it's not a big deal.

Anybody mentioning violence / retaliation is pretty absurd to be honest. DoorDash will likely compensate the driver and everybody will be made whole...nothing to get excited about here folks.

The issue is they were taking advantage of a severely mentally disabled man through intimidation. Of course he'll get his money back, but he shouldn't have been forced in that position in the first place.

Either way, those kids are fucked now. 16 million views. God damn.

Hold on 16 MILLION views?

Compete assholes no doubt. But 16 MILLION views on that platform alone.

You'd have to look for something like this, want to watch it, then share it for the video to reach that kind of viral status. This must be what is considered entertainment now.

Isn't that exactly what the situation is here?

Back