Hallelujah, John McCain is retiring!!!

I'm bitter because I don't let lousy politicians pull the wool over my eyes?

What fucking world are you living in man? Lol
your bitter becuase I said Trump is a failure and now youre on tilt. Cmon man. Dont take it personal.

ITT, leftists cheerleading a guy who wants to drop more bombs than anybody except John Bolton.

LOLOLOLOLOLLLLL

Please say Mitch McConnell is next.
Once the trifecta of American hate consisting of Paul Ryan, McCain, and McConnell are out, America will finally be great again.
But of course we still need to get rid of that mouse Lindsey Graham.

your bitter becuase I said Trump is a failure and now youre on tilt. Cmon man. Dont take it personal.

Not bitter at all, its just comical you'd lick the boots of such an insidious man while labeling Trump a "failure".

Not bitter at all, its just comical you'd lick the boots of such an insidious man while labeling Trump a "failure".
I've met him a couple of time in Phoenix. He is a good man. lmao

but thanks for telling me how to think lmao

I've met him a couple of time in Phoenix. He is a good man. lmao

but thanks for telling me how to think lmao

"I met this dude and shook his hand once and that's all I need to know he's a good man"

What conviction you have LOL.

"I met this dude and shook his hand once and that's all I need to know he's a good man"

What conviction you have LOL.
He wrote my friend a recommendation letter to the Naval Academy and we got to meet his family. :)

lmao. Really? Me saying "Trump is a failure" really got you this riled up? Does whiteknighting Trump to this degree make you feel good? lmao. Look at you man. You are tilted as fuck for a negative opinion about Trump. RELAX BRUH.

He wrote my friend a recommendation letter to the Naval Academy and we got to meet his family. :)

lmao. Really? Me saying "Trump is a failure" really got you this riled up? Does whiteknighting Trump to this degree make you feel good? lmao. Look at you man. You are tilted as fuck for a negative opinion about Trump. RELAX BRUH.

How'd his boots taste, sweetheart?

John McCain is the person who suckered in the Senate to approve funding of CIA training for Syrian 'moderates'(Islamic extremists). He was also a main cheerleader for Obama's Libyan intervention.

Good riddance.

John McCain is the person who suckered in the Senate to approve funding of CIA training for Syrian 'moderates'(Islamic extremists). He was also a main cheerleader for Obama's Libyan intervention.

Good riddance.

@Mondo Freaks

GOOD GUY MCCAIN

dude, seriously, did you just tag someone to come rescue you? LMAO

thats fucking cringy.

I have, Ive met the guy personally. He is a good man.

giphy.gif

Back