Hallelujah, John McCain is retiring!!!

Good guess, although the memo was a bit late as he was busy starching a former UFC champ over the weekend.
Wait, Trump never got face planted by a middleweight

Wait, Trump never got face planted by a middleweight

Damn right.

giphy.gif

Is he retiring because of bone spurs?

What needs to be said? The guy has brain cancer and is a thousand. Good riddance.

As someone who has cancer, I can say you're a fucking asshole for talking about saying "good riddance" about someone who has it.

Most people who've seen the horrors of war want to do everything they can to prevent future generations from going through the same. McCain on the other hand has made a career out of doing everything he can to wage war and not because it's a necessary evil that needs to be done as an absolute last resort for the greater good, but for his own personal gain and because any human cost is an irrelevance as the political and financial benefits are all that matters.

A genuinely evil, despicable person.

Thank god McCain isn't president. By now he'd probably have installed John Bolton as national security adviser and be preparing to tear up the Iran nuclear deal.

Seriously though, the guy is total shit but he's a pretty generic conservative. Like if you hate John McCain then you should hate 99% of republicans including Trump.

The reason McCain gets so much shit from Trumpsters is because he and Trump don't like each other. It has nothing to do with any principled anti-war sentiment (they don't have principles).

As someone who has cancer, I can say you're a fucking asshole for talking about saying "good riddance" about someone who has it.

My condolences to you.

But it has nothing to do with cancer. McCain should have retired long ago.

You know, there was time when the right could claim some moral and ethical high ground in arguments with the left. Celebrating the imminent death of an unpopular political figure seems to erode that high ground into a sea of relativist sludge.

Please enlighten me, why should John Mcain hurry up and die of cancer?

Because Michael Savage, Sean Hannity, and the Drudge Report say he is ruining America?

How? Why? What has made McCain the bete noir of your lives? Because he hates Trump? Because he has an awful, uber-Hawkish foreign policy? Because what?

Why are all celebrating his demise?

I can't speak for everyone else, but I was merely stating that the guy has brain damage. Oh', and he's like a million years old.

Do you want that guy in congress making important decisions? I certainly don't. If it makes you feel better, I think the same of pretty much all the dinosaurs in congress, and would like to see some term limits enacted.

He's going to retire into a role playing leatherface or Freddy Krueger.

Conservatives celebrating the death of a conservative

Wtf has happened to the right

Thank god McCain isn't president. By now he'd probably have installed John Bolton as national security adviser and be preparing to tear up the Iran nuclear deal.

Seriously though, the guy is total shit but he's a pretty generic conservative. Like if you hate John McCain then you should hate 99% of republicans including Trump.

The reason McCain gets so much shit from Trumpsters is because he and Trump don't like each other. It has nothing to do with any principled anti-war sentiment (they don't have principles).

THIS.

Seems like a very recent thing where conservatives and/or republicans get all worked up about "hawks" and "neo cons" lol - this has been the conservative/republican thing forever.

I guess Trump just bravely ushered in a new era of peace and prosperity where we can forget about war, and focus on OTHER conservative ideals like wrecking the environment and destroying the middle class.

Bolton who? Shit, nevermind.... same old repubs.

Back