Hallelujah, John McCain is retiring!!!

THIS.

Seems like a very recent thing where conservatives and/or republicans get all worked up about "hawks" and "neo cons" lol - this has been the conservative/republican thing forever.

I guess Trump just bravely ushered in a new era of peace and prosperity where we can forget about war, and focus on OTHER conservative ideals like wrecking the environment and destroying the middle class.

Bolton who? Shit, nevermind.... same old repubs.

It is sort of surprising how much support Bolton seems to be getting among Trump supporters.

McCain could scare a dog off a meat wagon.....
xxx_060817_hpt_comey_hearing_115_91534134.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Thank god McCain isn't president. By now he'd probably have installed John Bolton as national security adviser and be preparing to tear up the Iran nuclear deal.

Seriously though, the guy is total shit but he's a pretty generic conservative. Like if you hate John McCain then you should hate 99% of republicans including Trump.

The reason McCain gets so much shit from Trumpsters is because he and Trump don't like each other. It has nothing to do with any principled anti-war sentiment (they don't have principles).

So u are cool with Trump wanting better relations with Russia also?

It is sort of surprising how much support Bolton seems to be getting among Trump supporters.

I wish I could agree. They don't stand for anything other than "triggering libs" though so they don't care what Trump does as long as the "other side" doesn't like it, then it's a win in their minds. Such is the life of a loser.

Good riddance.

The less hawkish neocons in politics, the better.

John fucking Bolton is advising the POTUS on security matters. He's 1000 times worse than McCain.

By the way, you can vehemently oppose his policies, but everyone should respect McCain for his service. The fact that his war record was a punch line in a Republican (!) campaign is about as hypocritical as any moment in politics I can remember. Absolutely shameful.

John fucking Bolton is advising the POTUS on security matters. He's 1000 times worse than McCain.

By the way, you can vehemently oppose his policies, but everyone should respect McCain for his service. The fact that his war record was a punch line in a Republican (!) campaign is about as hypocritical as any moment in politics I can remember. Absolutely shameful.

Clearly you know nothing about McCain’s service record.

Whether McCain lives or dies is of no concern to me. I just want him out of the Senate and out of power. Hes an enemy of the American people.

With that said I'll pray for his soul and hope he repents and accept Jesus Christ. But then again I'd do the same for Hitler.

Whether McCain lives or dies is of no concern to me. I just want him out of the Senate and out of power. Hes an enemy of the American people.

With that said I'll pray for his soul and hope he repents and accept Jesus Christ. But then again I'd do the same for Hitler.
What a joke.

You know, there was time when the right could claim some moral and ethical high ground in arguments with the left. Celebrating the imminent death of an unpopular political figure seems to erode that high ground into a sea of relativist sludge.

Please enlighten me, why should John Mcain hurry up and die of cancer?

Because Michael Savage, Sean Hannity, and the Drudge Report say he is ruining America?

How? Why? What has made McCain the bete noir of your lives? Because he hates Trump? Because he has an awful, uber-Hawkish foreign policy? Because what?

Why are all celebrating his demise?

I'm not shocked none of them have addressed this. Pretty disgusting display.

Best to McCain. He's not my politician by a long shot but this is an unpleasant way to go out (of your job and the world).

Last edited:
You know, there was time when the right could claim some moral and ethical high ground in arguments with the left. Celebrating the imminent death of an unpopular political figure seems to erode that high ground into a sea of relativist sludge.

Please enlighten me, why should John Mcain hurry up and die of cancer?

Because Michael Savage, Sean Hannity, and the Drudge Report say he is ruining America?

How? Why? What has made McCain the bete noir of your lives? Because he hates Trump? Because he has an awful, uber-Hawkish foreign policy? Because what?

Why are all celebrating his demise?

Do you know how many innocent people were killed with his bullshit war mongering?

He didn't feel sorry for them, so why should anyone else care if he rots in hell?

Do you know how many innocent people were killed with his bullshit war mongering?

He didn't feel sorry for them, so why should anyone else care if he rots in hell?
He's an American hero. In war and political service. What have you done for our country?

Back