International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your post is missing key information. First, it isn't clear that any of the children shown here are dead (the last two shown definitely are not). Second, where do you have evidence any of these children were killed in strikes on civilian homes? Third, where is the evidence that Israel targeted these civilian homes deliberately? Fourth, a rational observer would want to know if any place struck by an Israeli missile lied in an area that Israel showered with warnings to evacuate because incoming missile strikes were imminent. These places may have been targeted because Hamas militants were entrenching themselves in buildings. This is an outfit that is widely believed to have headquartered itself in the basement of a hospital, after all, and they have explicitly instructed Gazans not to evacuate areas they were warned to evacuate. So the location of the targets is important.

All of that takes for granted that Israeli missile strikes were the cause of any of these people's injuries, but I think most of us accept the bulk of Palestinians harmed have been harmed by these missiles. However, if we wanted to stubbornly nitpick what you're presenting the way Israeli claims have been nitpicked by posters like you in this thread, we could nitpick that, too.

if israel would burn a kid in front of your own eyes you'll find way to dismiss and justify it. funny how when it's fake babies from israel no need to check the info but when it's real kids you see with your own eyes but for Palestine then there suddenly a thousand reason to doubt what you see and to justify it

Ok. So if you consider 'the west' to be the governmental behaviours, not everyone in the west and you consider 'us' to include every right minded individual and not just muslims maybe you need to be more careful with your choice of language. When you use the term 'you' for example, you are again conflating people into a group they may not ascribe to.

If only to avoid unnecessary arguments, I think some situations require real linguistic clarity, that we need to be very careful of what we say, because what we are saying is so important.

I understand and I made it clear in our exchange so you know where I stand by saying that

appeal to cheap emotions. No substance.
You can’t even defend your worldview.
you have to deflect in order not to answer or explain anything.
There's no appeal to cheap emotions I just realized that your whole shtick is based on regressed sexuality. It's a classic in regressive, conservative circles. Build up a nice fantasyworld with clear good/bad sides to avoid actual debate and personal responsibility.
And this is a neutral take based on your posts. I dont have to defend my worldview. I haven't even told you anything about it really.
Anyhows. Have a good one. I'm out of this mess.

Do you have a link about that? Because I honestly can't remember any details.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/17/politics/kabul-drone-strike-us-military-intl-hnk/index.html

Might be hard to fully contextualize this far removed from the anxiety of the Kabul evacuation. AFN got steam rolled and Taliban took Kabul while the U.S. was evacuating. It was high tension, but the U.S. soldiers continued on until a suicide bombing (ISIS-K) killed 170 civilians and 13 service members. In response, the U.S. droned the "mastermind" and his family. Turned out they were wrong, and killed an aid worker and his 7 children. They then covered it up until the NYT made it abundantly clear that the guy wasn't some militant, then the army investigated itself and determined they did nothing wrong.

I’m curious- do you live in the West? If so, are you concerned that the statements you have made here are likely to put you on a watchlist?

I’m always concerned.
Just like many people are concerned.
This isn’t an exclusive Muslim problem.
This is a problem of secular liberalism versus traditionalism. All people who follow a traditional belief system are concerned.
Even those who follow a semi traditional system like conservatives (they pick and choose from the tradition) are concerned when it comes to gender, feminism and many other issues.

conservatives are tolerated because they use the secular liberal framework. You can see that when they try to attack Muslims.
When they discuss with ‘leftists’ they criticise them for using feminist arguments.
The same conservatives use these same exact feminist arguments against Muslims.
I consider conservatives just to be controlled opposition in secular liberalism. A group in disguise.
It’s a created group to get the refusers of secular liberalism on board for giving them a liberal alternative sold in a traditional jacket.

The conservatives now have the same opinions as the leftists 30 years ago. In 30 years the conservatives will have the same opinions as the leftist of now.

Last edited:
There's no appeal to cheap emotions I just realized that your whole shtick is based on regressed sexuality. It's a classic in regressive, conservative circles. Build up a nice fantasyworld with clear good/bad sides to avoid actual debate and personal responsibility.
And this is a neutral take based on your posts. I dont have to defend my worldview. I haven't even told you anything about it really.
Anyhows. Have a good one. I'm out of this mess.

you are appealing to emotions. You haven’t made any logical argument or argument at all. Have a good day.

if israel would burn a kid in front of your own eyes you'll find way to dismiss and justify it. funny how when it's fake babies from israel no need to check the info but when it's real kids you see with your own eyes but for Palestine then there suddenly a thousand reason to doubt what you see and to justify it
Being emotional and lashing out isn't going to persuade anyone of anything.

realistically the Abraham pact is dead.

yesterday there were huge protests in Morocco against the normalization with israel and usually those are very severely repressed. But yesterday while it was huge the king didn't make any move and let them protest. as we all know Saudi Arabia halted its negotiations for normalization

those Arab dictators don't do it out of solidarity or anything, they really want to be an israel ally and throw the Palestinians in the dumpster, but they know they won't be able to contain the people's anger if they continue to do so now

and given the brutality of the Israelis attack compared to all the previous wars since 2008, they probably won't be able to do so at all at least in the next five years

Arab news and especially Arab social media is blowing up from anger like I've never saw before. Ever since my birth. While the anger after Israel killings is always here this time it's at an unprecedented scale. it's truly unique of an event and the repercussions will be so. the utter and total demolition of northern gaza, the bombings of hospitals, the +700 children killed in 8 days, all that with the total blessing of the west is letting a scar like never before.

and it's not only the Arabs, Indonesia is also having protests while it's generally pretty mild towards israel (Malaysia is the anti israeli in the region)

the question that will need to be asked after the war is : which allies will israel have after that ? Abraham pact is dead and the Arab tyrants can't ally with it anymore.

Netanyahu is the worst thing that happened to both Israel and Palestine

I’m always concerned.
Just like many people are concerned.
This isn’t an exclusive Muslim problem.
This is a problem of secular liberalism versus traditionalism. All people who follow a traditional belief system are concerned.
Even those who follow a semi traditional system like conservatives (they pick and choose from the tradition) are concerned when it comes to gender, feminism and many other issues.

conservatives are tolerated because they use the secular liberal framework. You can see that when they try to attack Muslims.
When they discuss with ‘leftists’ they criticise them for using feminist arguments.
The same conservatives use these same exact feminist arguments against Muslims.
I consider conservatives just to be controlled opposition in secular liberalism. A group in disguise.
It’s a created group to get the refusers of secular liberalism on board for giving them a liberal alternative sold in a traditional jacket.

The conservatives now have the same opinions as the leftists 30 years ago. In 30 years the conservatives of now are the leftists of now.
Do you think your ideals pose a threat to the Western way of life? Are Western governments justified in being suspicious of your communities in your desire to usurp their ideals and identities?

Being emotional and lashing out isn't going to persuade anyone of anything.

as I said you're persuaded only if the info go one precise way, if you'd see an israeli bomb drop with your own eyes you'll doubt it's true, so why bother

Here we go again.

You're either team Blue or Red. Covid vax booster or antivaxer. Russia or Ukraine. IDF or Hamas.

Tribal people with advanced technologies...I have less optimism the older I get.

I've come to realize this is all it really boils down to. We are nothing but apes that figured out how to use tools. So many people will abandon their stated principles to shill for their team. It's tragic.

*breaking* Iran not actually willing to risk anything to support their beloved Hamas:
https://redstate.com/streiff/2023/1...threat-to-enter-the-israel-hamas-war-n2165111
Yeah, I have faith in the Persians. They're too smart. They've seen how attacking Israel has worked out for others throughout the decades, and I guess they're not ready to lose all their land and go to Eram just yet.

If neighboring countries have learned one thing about the Israelis, it's this: They're not to be fucked with. So better just outsource those jew extermination jobs to private contractors instead.

E1R5qHxXoA4tWhN.jpg:large

the question that will need to be asked after the war is : which allies will israel have after that ? Abraham pact is dead and the Arab tyrants can't ally with it anymore.
Dubai has been pretty much holding the current round of conflict fully in the responsibility of Hamas - I haven't seen public criticism of Israel from state officials.
Bahrain I admittedly have not been following.
Maybe you can show me?

Christianity, Islam and Judaism. They are already modified by force.
Laws in the tradition are modified.
These installed liberal preachers preach that all these laws don’t apply anymore in modern times. If they preach that these laws are still valid for a believer to believe in. They will be prisoned as extremists.
They impose a restriction of speech and beliefs.
what specifically is modified by force? come on now. you can do it.

Do you think your ideals pose a threat to the Western way of life? Are Western governments justified in being suspicious of your communities in your desire to usurp their ideals and identities?

western governments don’t care about you. You are just a number in a system.

there is no threat of the way of life. Traditionalism goes in line with human nature. You are under threat now in secular liberalism.
Traditionalism preserves families, ties and bond.
Identities will vanish in secular liberalism.
In 200 years of secular liberalism Christianity has completely vanished in secular liberal countries and societies.
Secular liberalism teaches you to hate your ancestors and tradition and destroys identities and tradition.

what specifically is modified by force? come on now. you can do it.

I have already explained. Religious people are under secular liberal law.
Or do you claim there is no conflict between secular liberal law and religious law?
The secular liberal law is imposed on religious people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back