International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Joe's a Russian mole all along! I knew it!

So, was what she said wrong? Was she lying about the checkpoints and everything she said?

I mean, obviously there's always some element of truth to propaganda, that's why it works and people like you lap it up and ask for seconds.

The real thing you need to recognize as an adult is the intent and motives of the parties spreading it.

Joe is a very useful idiot for a lot of propagandists across the spectrum of political ideologies.

Honest question, is this the same guy?
It's hard to see exactly all of the features in the hospital, but, the skin is brighter (which could maybe partly be explained by the lighting i guess?)
The facial hair looks different. In the hospital, his beard looks fuller and connects, and he doesn't have anything under his chin.
In the other video, the beard doesn't connect and he has more hair right under his bottom lip. His arms also have more visible dark hair in the first video.

Are they saying he/someone uploaded himself in critical condition on his own account and then uploaded himself walking around from the same account the next day? Doesn't make a lot of sense.

c5mx73bndjwb1.jpg

This is not satire!

Slow Factory is an award-winning platform radically imagining and creating solutions to the intersecting crises of climate justice & human rights through cultural change, science and design. The scope of our work is both broad and deep.

Well, that's not true. The only evidence they had, the polling, pointed to a wipe out, and it wasn't just right wing media saying it either. It was pretty much a consensus across the board based on polling.
Sure it was, but all by my little self here in my little tiny province I thought it was magical thinking and it turns out they were all wrong and I was right. How do you suppose that happened?

Nov 7, 2022, 6th post in the official mid-terms prediction thread,
https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/169652617/
"I'm like a TUF newb predicting outcomes on Fight Nights here, but I suspect the reason the "alt-right"--which are really just the American right now--have been mewling on and on about a Red Wave or whatever the fuck for months is in case they get their shit pushed in, whether it be in this election or in 2024 or both (at least, here's hoping) so they can copy Trump's "obviously if we lost it's because the Dems cheated. Just look at how many times we predicted a red wave! That's all the proof you need, right?

If they take a majority in both houses the US is surely headed up the shit creek with nothing but a shit paddle so I hope the rest of the country knows it needs to get the hell out and vote to put an end to this crazy shit."

I mean, I'd have to be some kind of genius to come up with that all on my own from this great a distance from the action, wouldn't you say?

accurate clifs based on a work of fiction? He cites Moses, who experts are not even sure existed.

plus, Ben is just annoying.
That reference is irrelevant to its factuality because it doesn't matter how the Jews arrived in the land when they did; all reliable historical sources agree they landed there and established the kingdoms in question.

It is quite simply the most accurate point-by-point summary of the history of the conflict as briefly summarized as possible.

From Israel's pov, it'd probably be simpler to just annex Gaza and the West Bank, say these are our lines, and it's better/safer for our citizens to not have to worry about danger from those zones. Their civilians' safety and freedom is key. Tourism could stand some less explosions, too.

But then you have 2 million people that nobody wants. Hmm.

I mean, obviously there's always some element of truth to propaganda, that's why it works and people like you lap it up and ask for seconds.

The real thing you need to recognize as an adult is the intent and motives of the parties spreading it.

Joe is a very useful idiot for a lot of propagandists across the spectrum of political ideologies.

Ah, gotcha.

So you agree what Abby Martin is saying is actually true.... but now it's her INTENT on why she's saying it.

Ok, supposedly what is her evil intent on doing a documentary on Palestine?

Honestly why are you still engaging him? Need a thread ignore button. Maybe he’s good in Mayberry or something but he’s a complete twatopotamus in here. Look at his reply to you

<Ellaria01>
Oh no, the phrase "free Palestine" is reprehensible to this drooling retard. Only an ISISNazi would be antisemitic enough to even think such a thing.

Honestly why are you still engaging him? Need a thread ignore button. Maybe he’s good in Mayberry or something but he’s a complete twatopotamus in here. Look at his reply to you

Sorry for not being part of your echo chamber circle jerk.

<NewGina>

Can you answer the question I asked either? I doubt it.

Yeah she’s an RT CT nut, but this time she’s telling the truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back