International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

This was explained the other day. The IOF's number are 100% correct to them, because all male Palestinians aged 18-50 are considered hamas.

So now look at the numbers: 33k dead, 13k 'hamas' and 20k women, kids, and old men.

your source on 33k, and the amount of women and children killed, is hamas. that's why you're confused about how the math can work......

Pretty crazy to see people fighting life and limb over handfuls of flour when they could've just went and grabbed some shawarma which is supposedly abundant in Gaza according to some Poser in this thread.

Blow it out your ass, pussy. I'm not the one who gets triggered enough to start blocking people and challenging them to a fight at a heavy metal concert.

The CNN article was a big old, juicy nothingburger. Yeah, let's just blindly believe the testimonies from the "witnesses" and Hamas terrorists about what occurred at the humanitarian aid delivery site.

Because you need to be called out on your lies and shit logic.
I do not believe a word you write or a source you post.

As proven in thess threads far too many times pro-Israel and zionazi stories have been proven false, their narrative is a lie to all but the most blind.

You cannot call me out with lies and propaganda.

As proven in thess threads far too many times pro-Israel and zionazi stories have been proven false, their narrative is a lie to all but the most blind.

Please stop using that term, it is incredibly racist.

Please stop using that term, it is incredibly racist.
I use it in general terms and do not accuse anyone specific.

I see it used.

I also understand that zionist nor jews are a race, so how can it be racist?

Are you suggesting zionists and jews are a race?

I have not seen a mod state its breaking any rules.

I am sorry if it hurts your feelings.

And I suppose your conspiracy theory that Jews in Hollywood are conspiring to put more BBCs in the media to slake your wife's thirst has more credibility than what I have to say?

You had better stop using that fucking word "Zionazi," cuck.

Hey dum dum.

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

What is your logic here? How warped is your mind?

I can't criticize American Imperialism because Australia was involved in Iraq too?

Are you trying to say citizens can't criticize their country for their actions? I don't get it. What is your point here?

And I suppose your conspiracy theory that Jews in Hollywood are conspiring to put more BBCs in the media to slake your wife's thirst has more credibility than what I have to say?

You had better stop using that fucking word "Zionazi," cuck.
Why?

Have th emods said zionazi is not allowed?

I will stop if its against the rule?

Its a very descriptive word.

What is your logic here? How warped is your mind?

I can't criticize American Imperialism because Australia was involved in Iraq too?

Are you trying to say citizens can't criticize their country for their actions? I don't get it. What is your point here?

You can criticize all you want. If you're not going to criticize your own government for their involvement in our supposed imperialism, then you're a massive hypocrite, which is pretty much what I labeled you at the beginning of this exchange.

Blow it out your ass, pussy. I'm not the one who gets triggered enough to start blocking people and challenging them to a fight at a heavy metal concert.

The CNN article was a big old, juicy nothingburger. Yeah, let's just blindly believe the testimonies from the "witnesses" and Hamas terrorists about what occurred at the humanitarian aid delivery site.
If only someone had the full footage and would release it to clear all doubt....

Why?

Have th emods said zionazi is not allowed?

I will stop if its against the rule?

Its a very descriptive word.

It's a slur.

Zionazi (plural Zionazis)

1. (offensive, derogatory) A proponent of Zionazism.

Zionazism (uncountable)

1. (derogatory) Zionism, or any form of it viewed as being totalitarian, ethnicistic, supremacist or expansionistic.

Don't play dumb with me. You knew exactly how offensive this term was when you used it, just like how you referred to yourself as a "goy" and Jews as "chosen people."

It's a slur.

Zionazi (plural Zionazis)

1. (offensive, derogatory) A proponent of Zionazism.

Zionazism (uncountable)

1. (derogatory) Zionism, or any form of it viewed as being totalitarian, ethnicistic, supremacist or expansionistic.

Don't play dumb with me. You knew exactly how offensive this term was when you used it, just like how you referred to yourself as a "goy" and Jews as "chosen people."
Its appropriately derogatory descriptive, similar to redneck.

If the shoe fits my friend.

I am starting to think its even a more needed term now that I see you and your crowd so triggered.

You have been an abslute cunt to me, so why should I give a fuck about your feelings?

Again, I will stop if a mod tells me to. This thread is very proisrael but hope not that too bias

Its appropriately derogatory descriptive, similar to redneck.

If the shoe fits my friend.

I am starting to think its even a more needed term now that I see you and your crowd so triggered.

You have been an abslute cunt to me, so why should I give a fuck about your feelings?

Again, I will stop if a mod tells me to. This thread is very proisrael but hope not that too bias

How is being a zionazi a racial term? Jewish people aren’t a race, just as Muslims aren’t a race.

Being a Zionist is an extremist position. It should be rightfully called out.

Back