International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

If Israel launches another attack, how can people not start questioning them?

Israel started the ordeal by bombing the consulate. Iran was justified in retaliating, and it resulted in zero Israeli casualties. The issue is concluded.

Israel has every right to retaliate against Iran and then some.
least bloodthirsty zionist

Israel started the ordeal by bombing the consulate. Iran was justified in retaliating, and it resulted in zero Israeli casualties. The issue is concluded.

least bloodthirsty zionist

If Israel insist on a wider conflict, let them do it. There is no reason for any other nation to get involved on any level.

Israel is a fully functioning, grown up democracy. They can deal with their own issues.

There is no appetite in the West to keep backing up a lunatic state.

Your obsession with me is definitely noted weirdo.

You might make me not want to listen to the stone roses….

lol don’t flatter yourself. Calling you out for your stupidity and ducking questions is entertaining. Stone roses are great, glad you can google

Women and children hostages to break Palestinian spirit to be specific

It's called administrative detention, and it just basically means 'because we feel like it'.

It's no different to hostage taking, it just has a fancy label to pretend it's something else.

Any honest person sees through it.

If Israel insist on a wider conflict, let them do it. There is no reason for any other nation to get involved on any level.

Israel is a fully functioning, grown up democracy. They can deal with their own issues.

There is no appetite in the West to keep backing up a lunatic state.

Oh 100%, if Israel did anything it’s doing on its own, that would be a different story.

But we know that isn’t how it’s worked out in the past, and nothing has changed to make me think it will be different in the future.

Biden will probably lose the election because he’s trying to play both sides of the Israel issue, and Trump will give Israel whatever they want.

It's called administrative detention, and it just basically means 'because we feel like it'.

It's no different to hostage taking, it just has a fancy label to pretend it's something else.

Any honest person sees through it.

The amount of Israel simps that justify that detention is insane

Women and children hostages to break Palestinian spirit to be specific
Do you remember the guys waving white flags coming toward IDF forces who mowed them down only to find they were Israeli?

This whole thing is just really sad to me. It needs to stop and then time can be taken to adjudicate right and wrong. Here's hoping.

Over what? Not giving their enemies an inch?

Awww, poor Iran. What did they ever do to anybody? LOL.

You ever think that maybe Israel is sick and fucking tired of these motherfuckers they could crush without breaking a sweat, constantly fucking with them? Let the big dog eat if he wants. I don't give a shit. Maybe it's time they learned how pathetic and feeble they really are. All they know is violence. Someone might just give it to them one day...

Iran admits IRGC general slain in Syria planned the 10/7 attack:

Idiots condemning the attack in Syria can eat their words.

Lol. Shifting world opinion?
The silent majority in most western countries is more supportive of the israelis now than ever, and support is growing with every day of flag-waving muslims marching down our streets, occupying our town squares and harassing our politicians. This is the first conflict involving Israelis I have ever seen where swedish media is actually attempting to provide coverage more nuanced than "Isreal (sic) colonial bad derp".

The rest of the world might not be, but it wasn't in support to begin with.

Last edited:
Back