International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before Kadyrov Grozny was leveled to the ground.

If Hamas accepted to rule Gazas as a satrapy of Israel and kept security tight and Palestinians compliant, then there would be no need to mistreatment.
You painted a scenario that does not exist lol. Israel has Gaza under blockade and kill/humiliate them daily. If Israel paid the Palestinians billions of dollars a year, let them rule themselves and didn’t occupy their land (i.e. Russia’s relationship with Chechnya) i gaurantee you this attack would’ve never happened.

Calling what occurred a courageous act is beyond the line.

It was courageous. They inflicted significant losses on the Israeli Military for a raid and attacked by land sea and air and destroyed several tanks.

Yes, Israel is ISIS, if ISIS cared about how they are seen by the West, which is why it was pretty stupid to provoke them and give them an excuse.

Okay so Israel is ISIS. Palestinians have a duty to fight them.

Israel ethnically cleanses the area, pushes Palestinians out, world cries, nothing gets done, we forget about Palestinians in one generation.
This isn't Nagorno Karabkah where there's just ~100,000 civilians who have a country willing to accept them no questions asked, pushing out millions of Palestinian refugees would destabilize the region just as previous surges of refugees from Palestine have.

Israel ethnically cleanses the area, pushes Palestinians out, world cries, nothing gets done, we forget about Palestinians in one generation.
You’re saying the world should accept a precedent where ethnic cleansing is accepted, I don’t think to thought this through lol. Russia can go ahead and take Ukraine and ethnically cleanse them. Ditto China with Taiwan. No problem.

You painted a scenario that does not exist lol. Israel has Gaza under blockade and kill/humiliate them daily.

Yup, that's what losing the Second Intifada gets you.

If Israel paid the Palestinians billions of dollars a year, let them rule themselves and didn’t occupy their land (i.e. Russia’s relationship with Chechnya) i gaurantee you this attack would’ve never happened.

This was kind of the deal they had with the PLO previous to the Second Intifada, PLO like Hamas right now, thought that Israeli concessions were a sign of weakness and not a sign of Israel strength.

This is a great example because the Second Intifada resulted in the draconian security measures we saw in the post-Intifada Israel.

This violence will probably result in an actual genocide of Palestinians in Gaza.
And it will be cheered on by the world.

You’re saying the world should accept a precedent where ethnic cleansing is accepted, I don’t think to thought this through lol. Russia can go ahead and take Ukraine and ethnically cleanse them. Ditto China with Taiwan. No problem.

There are already a lot of precedent of ethnic cleansing being accepted.

Azerbaijan just ethnically cleansed a whole region out of roughly 120,000 Armenians, that region was roughly the size of the West Bank, didn't even made it to the mainstream news.

Yup, that's what losing the Second Intifada gets you.

This was kind of the deal they had with the PLO previous to the Second Intifada, PLO like Hamas right now, thought that Israeli concessions were a sign of weakness and not a sign of Israel strength.
It’s nowhere near the deal Israel had with the PLO. Israel has always had full control of the West Bank and is also actively stealing the land for settlements.

There are already a lot of precedent of ethnic cleansing being accepted.

Azerbaijan just ethnically cleansed a whole region out of roughly 120,000 Armenians, that region was roughly the size of the West Bank, didn't even made it to the mainstream news.
That land belong to Azerbaijan anyway, but it’s also a backwater, nobody gives a shit about Nagorno-Karabakh. Everyone gives a shit about the holy land.

Something happens in the world

"Its because of Biden."

retard-alert.gif
Yes I am sure that 6B did not contribute here. There is probably a full, legitimate accounting of those funds. Nothing to see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back