International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bibi:
"Citizens of Israel, we are at war. Not in an operation, not in rounds - at war. This morning Hamas launched a murderous surprise attack against the State of Israel and against its citizens."

"We have been in the middle of this since the early hours of the morning. I convened the heads of the security establishment, I ordered first of all to cleanse the settlements of the terrorists who had infiltrated, this operation is being carried out during these hours. At the same time, I ordered an extensive reserve mobilization and to fight back with a strength and scope that the enemy did not know. The enemy will pay A price he has never known. In the meantime, I call on all citizens of Israel to strictly obey the instructions of the army, the instructions of the Home Front Command. We are in a war and we will win it."
Looks like there is going to some swift and harsh retribution
Perhaps it's time Israel kicks it up a notch.

Going to be a bad time for the ordinary Palestinian i'm afraid.
They might have to reconsider supporting a terrorist organisation.

Gotta keep trying, somebody has to deal with the bully.
man, you have to understand - arab armies are the most dogshit armies on the planet. people think it might be the african armies, but no, it's the arab armies by miles. the only groups arab armies look good against is unarmed civilian grandmothers protesting for something. they'd lose conflicts against PMCs, nevermind actual state armies.
arab armies are completely topheavy, so when the officer gets killed or runs away, the grunts simply deactivate. don't know what to do, don't care to do it, so they run away or surrender.
i honestly believe you could militarily defeat a country like egypt with a division of vietnamese accountants with 3 month training.

"The enemy will pay a price he has never known. In the meantime, I call on all citizens of Israel to strictly obey the instructions of the army and the instructions of the Home Command.

PM should say this:

Now they will know why they fear the night. GO ISRAEL!

We'll be lucky if they stop at Gaza...:eek:
Can't really blame them at this point.
How much patience can you expect from someone.
Unfortunately it appears the hope that living completely separate and leaving them to govern themselves on their border leads to this.

And yeah a few supporters of Hamas are not going to get a free pass on this one.
Looking at a training video on the paragliders they used, that wasn't done in the Gaza strip

"There will only be a lasting peace when Palestinian mothers love their children more than they hate ours"
- Golda Meir

Yep.

No the definition of insanity is Americans sending billions and billions to a country that's destroying them from the inside.

How is Israel destroying America from the inside?

On a random note. I had a classmate growing up, whose father fought against the Israelis in the Six-day war. He said the Israelis were extremely well-skilled and truly left no one behind.

I guess Hamas now will face off against a truly formidable opponent…

Nothing like waking up with a twitter timeline looking like Liveleak.
<{danayeah}>

On a random note. I had a classmate growing up, whose father fought against the Israelis in the Six-day war. He said the Israelis were extremely well-skilled and truly left no one behind.

I guess Hamas now will face off against a truly formidable opponent…
I think the fact that it took only 6 days tells you everything you need to know about their skills.

Nothing like waking up with a twitter timeline looking like Liveleak.
<{danayeah}>
Yup, a sunny but chilly Autumn morning here and before I have my first caffeine boost,

- several dead Israelis at a bus stop
- a dead Israeli soldier
- a naked Israeli woman paraded around in a car with a bunch of terrorists yelling Allahu akbar.

it-matters-how-you-start-your-day.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yace
Back