Hardest picture of all time

OPENINGPIC--espn_crop_exact.jpg

The face you make when she's on her period

No, it's gotta be this one. This photo is just so iconic and seems to find its way into a lot of anti-MMA articles back in the late 2000s. Dunno if it's true but Joe Daddy apparently spent his life savings on this specific training camp and motivated Penn crushed him.
OPENINGPIC--espn_crop_exact.jpg

Interesting, I didn’t know that.

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content1809.html

“PC: I know that was a very emotional loss for you. What all was going through your mind after the fight?

JS: Man, I wanted to cry. I gave everything I had. I put in my life savings, took away time from Christmas, New Years, time from my family man…, I sacrificed everything and it would've paid off. I would do it all again if I had to.”

Joe Stevenson a real 1

The look of a man that know he done fucked up and is about to die.

20120707_mjr_su5_072.jpg

gy05Ubj5KRTWh2FHC7XSVjlh1TEbJeJQfqP_FeHjEER1eyH0bmx5odRaHFRPdNyYiGLF01Zkw3R4BQjNzIjxmfTX2ADmn4ISH2q-

Anderson-Silva-vs.-Chael-Sonnen2.jpg

c.jpg

7525138632_9ca7892b97_crop_north.jpg
That look in Chaels eyes always reminded me of the first time I rolled with the instructor at my old bjj place. Got flung around and managed to get out the back door of an armbar but had no idea what to do in my brief moment of freedom so I was like “uh maybe if I…oh fuck he’s coming right at me” lol

aokimadbastard-1485012645-800.jpg

Aoki viciously snaps this poor guy’s arm then flips him off right in his face. The disrespect is off the charts lol. And then afterwards proceeds to spin around and give the entire crowd a 360 degree middle finger.

Last edited:
960.jpg

maybe not "hardest of all time" but how about Frankie getting kicked and instantly aging 50 years or devolving into a chimpanzee? Just a reminder of what you don't see in fights, this sort of damage happens fairly often, but it's in the blink of an eye and we miss it.
My lawd almighty that is horrifying to look at. Looks as if Frankie was attacked with a mace or a blunt object of some sort.

Back