Have you ever met a Sherdogger in real life?? ♥

I had a blast at the “It’s a trap” themed party back in the day.

nice. I miss luke. he still around?
He kind of fell off the face of the internets. He quit Bloodyfists many years ago and he got rid of facebook or unfriended a bunch of people.

He kind of fell off the face of the internets. He quit Bloodyfists many years ago and he got rid of facebook or unfriended a bunch of people.

Meltdown?

One of my coworkers saw me on sherdog on my phone the other day and asked me the screen name. I quickly steered the conversation into another topic.

We never met up but you gave me the name of some hot goth chick you knew in Philly that I ended up stalking for a month.

So thanks
She’s gotten hotter. Posted a pic on IG of her doing yoga in her panties the other day.

One of my coworkers saw me on sherdog on my phone the other day and asked me the screen name. I quickly steered the conversation into another topic.

You missed your opportunity to nonchalantly say, "Lucifer Alpha".

@Prokofievian came to my office once about four or five years ago after seeing me post about being a lawyer in Edmonton. He was doing his engineering degree at the University of Alberta at the time and was thinking about following that up with law school and had asked if we could meet so I could tell him a bit about life as a lawyer.

I toured him around the office, and talked to him over a cup of coffee for an hour or two about my thoughts on law school and the practice of law. Never saw him again after that.

I followed up with him a year or two ago to see if he ever pursued law in the end and iirc he was working on his PhD in engineering in Holland after completing a masters degree in Finland.

What an ungrateful shit. After the tour and free coffee, he never even pursued law school. You went through all that effort for a passing curiosity.

Has anyone here met a Sherdogger in real life and formed a close Friendship or Relationship??

Closest I've come is when I was staying in York U.K for a week in 2016

and @UL was bugging me to met up one evening at a Bar called "Thomas of York"

I probably would have met up for a drink if I wasn't so suspicious of his intentions.

He kept asking if I own a Gi and do I love the films of Jake Gyllenhaal & Heath Ledger.

Please tell me your experiences.

636071722810220719149965069_16-signs-that-youre-in-a-bromance.jpg

bromance-11.png

gpiwkpgtof9mfrpvqiwo.jpg
Yes, my brother is here. We see each other weekly.

Did go to a raptors playoff game with a fellow sherdogger though

Back