PlayStation Helldivers II

if your fighting the bugs, change to the machines ASAP.

max level deployment has been shouted across the network gentlemen.

Damn, that looks good. Especially like the arc shotgun.

Been running with the Arc Thrower recently and it really cleans house. It can bring democracy to teammates if you're not careful, though.

The Laser Cannon has been buffed and is pretty effective against the terminid scum now, basically infinite ammo if you don't overheat it.

The Laser Cannon has been buffed and is pretty effective against the terminid scum now, basically infinite ammo if you don't overheat it.
If you enjoy the laser weapons i've seen some suggest running both for primary and support weapons. When one is close to overheating you switch to the other and vice versa.

The helldive mission after the patch is super hard which is how it should be imo. Eradication mission now is 500 automato

I was running the primary for a hot minute but it wasn't hitting as hard as the auto. But if I am using both... hmmmm... I like it. consistently hot swapping to and from each other might work. I'll have to try it out.

If you enjoy the laser weapons i've seen some suggest running both for primary and support weapons. When one is close to overheating you switch to the other and vice versa.

Good idea, I'll run this next time see how it is.

Fuuuuuuuu I’m working nightshift out of town for a month and I’m missing some fun shit!

I can't even buy the mech, the bar when I go to purchase it keeps resetting lol. Oh well probs need to wait for a patch.

Ecs-KENWTUE.jpg

So I played it quite a bit the past few days, I am finally doing my part.

On the one hand I can see why it's not a full price game, as it reuses assets, objectives are straightforward, etc. But on the other hand I get why it's so popular.. gameplay is rock solid.

But you all knew that already. I just wanted to point out that choosing missions is very much like how you chose missions at the war table in Marvel's Avengers. I know a lot of people didn't care for that game but I had a lot of fun with it, liked playing as all the different characters, powering them up, etc. Interestingly enough the new Suicide Squad game is similar, and that is not doing well.. already being sold at a massive discount.

I suppose people do like live service games, and people also like superheroes, but those audiences don't necessarily intersect. Kinda like how the people who buy Madden every year may not be into Doom.

Get gud..

Let me know when PC version is appropriately patched

Let me know when PC version is appropriately patched
Patched for what?

I have been playing on Steam for the past few days, haven't had any issues. It's easy to find games and squads to team up with.

Back