Henry Cavill Is Scared to Flirt Because He'll Be "Called a Rapist"... Why did he say that in public?

Change your approach and stop "chasing women." It's not that complicated to figure out when a girl is not into a guy. I understand his "thrill of the chase", especially during courtship, but there comes a point when its not reciprocal and it gives out a creepy stalker vibe. Seems like he suffers from a chronic case of creepy stalker syndrome despite having money, good looks, and fame. Clearly you're doing something wrong pal.
You don't know what you are talking about. The vast majority of women like to be chased. Lack of male persistence in the dating game is actually a really serious social problem.

Change your approach and stop "chasing women." It's not that complicated to figure out when a girl is not into a guy. I understand his "thrill of the chase", especially during courtship, but there comes a point when its not reciprocal and it gives out a creepy stalker vibe. Seems like he suffers from a chronic case of creepy stalker syndrome despite having money, good looks, and fame. Clearly you're doing something wrong pal.
Or he just bats for the other team and girls can tell.

That said I kinda get it. I think the last time I asked a girl for her number was like... 3-4 years ago if they weren't a coworker.

You don't know what you are talking about. The vast majority of women like to be chased. Lack of male persistence in the dating game is actually a really serious social problem.

Feminists and MGTOW is killing it

Or he just bats for the other team and girls can tell.

That said I kinda get it. I think the last time I asked a girl for her number was like... 3-4 years ago if they weren't a coworker.

Greg are you saying that you're ineffective with girls, because they think you're a homosexual?

Greg are you saying that you're ineffective with girls, because they think you're a homosexual?
Nah, I'm saying I'm a pussy.

I know I am not a good looking guy and I live in the Pacific Northwest. AKA, the place that makes a lot of liberals in this country almost look like they're Donald Trump supporters with how they all paint their hair and shit.

It's even worse because of my second job being at a bar as a bouncer so you're constantly interacting with people and my brain starts doing the "are they friendly because that's their personality, they're drunk, they ACTUALLY give two shits or some combo".

Plus i work at the Courthouse as my main job so I can't risk much.

Why can't he say what we all know is true in public? Why are radical feminists and the far left controlling what opinions we can or can't have?

It's called bravery. He is speaking out despite knowing that he will be attack in order to stand up for a position that needs to be defended.

Because most the accusations arent about rape, they are about sexual misconduct.

I hate the andrea dworkins too, but come on yall. This dude dont speak for us it aint that gotdamn scarey out there.

You have a better chance of catching the AIDS than you do the MeToo, if you act like you been there before.

Well he can flirt, and not actually have sex right after every single initial flirt. Instead he can flirt over a longer period of time before sex. I dont think anyone ever accused of rape from just verbal flirting.
Trump asked for Robitaille’s wife’s phone number. I think Twitter says it was a sexual assault. He is a special case, though.

Its hyperbole, but im glad there is someone countering the fucking bananas lefty puritans.

You have a better chance of catching the AIDS than you do the MeToo

Regular folks, sure. Celebrities, not so much. Cavill is speaking for Cavill, and his concerns are justified.

He's just being honest and truthful.

Uhh...he's literally not being "honest and truthful".

He is WHINING like a spoiled brat who cannot be a creep in the #Meetoo movement anymore.

It's hilarious that he is being a huge creep about not being able to be a huge creep... LOL

Waaaa waaaa...."I'll just go back to my lame ex girlfriend". (...more like boyfriend it seems, but to each their own)

Anyway, guys should shut the fuck up and not cry in public like that.

He is getting ROASTED online, and it's wholly fucking deserved.

Because most the accusations arent about rape, they are about sexual misconduct.

I hate the andrea dworkins too, but come on yall. This dude dont speak for us it aint that gotdamn scarey out there.

You have a better chance of catching the AIDS than you do the MeToo, if you act like you been there before.

For regular guy, probably

For someone in his position, yes it is

He is WHINING like a spoiled brat who cannot be a creep in the #Meetoo movement anymore.

Waaaa waaaa...."I'll just go back to my lame ex girlfriend". (...more like boyfriend it seems, but to each their own)

My god, you're an insufferable SJW.

Nah, I'm saying I'm a pussy.

I know I am not a good looking guy and I live in the Pacific Northwest. AKA, the place that makes a lot of liberals in this country almost look like they're Donald Trump supporters with how they all paint their hair and shit.

It's even worse because of my second job being at a bar as a bouncer so you're constantly interacting with people and my brain starts doing the "are they friendly because that's their personality, they're drunk, they ACTUALLY give two shits or some combo".

Plus i work at the Courthouse as my main job so I can't risk much.

Good looking guy on what kind of objective scale, Greg? Who are you comparing yourself to? If girls are approaching you it makes no sense asking "why are they talking to me?" Just talk to them and you'll figure out motivations. You can't assume every girl will think you're an ugly pussy, because you'd be digging yourself into a hole you might never get out from.

Pretty much this.

He is 100% right. The #MeToo movement has went from something amazing for all to Salem witch hunts where a mere stare too long can be sexual harassment and calls for the male to lose their entire livelihood. One flirty comment about a girl looking good could end his career, which has become a serious problem that I wish more would speak out on.

Heroic comment worthy of the character he plays.

Let's not forget Morgan Freeman who got metoo for looking at a woman the wrong way.

https://usa.spectator.co.uk/2018/05/morgan-freeman-and-the-troubling-direction-of-metoo/
A recurring theme in the accusations is Freeman’s eyes or, to be more precise, where – or at what – he would look. One woman claims that sometimes Freeman would ‘come over to my desk to say hi and he’d just stand there and stare at me. He would stare at my breasts.’ She says, ‘If I ever passed him he would stare at me in an awkward way, would look me up and down sometimes stopping and just staring.’ All mention Freeman’s alleged habit of ‘looking women up and down.’ On one occasion he apparently asked a woman to give him a twirl. And, so far, that’s it.

It's hilarious that he is being a huge creep about not being able to be a huge creep... LOL

I highly doubt a guy who looks like Cavill has to 'creep' on woman, they probably throw themselves at him.

My god, you're an insufferable SJW.

If you strike out with a girl, you didn't RAPE THEM bro.

Geez.

Crying about not being about to chase women for fear of being called a rapist is ultra cuck to the max.

Not all girls think all guys are the fucking devil.

Regular folks, sure. Celebrities, not so much. Cavill is speaking for Cavill, and his concerns are justified.

Oh no doubt.

I get that there are predatory ass women out there.

But...

These dudes are rich enough to have the hookers and whores they fuck sign NDA's.

Seems a few artist know this and have for the most part stayed dry while others are out here getting lit up.

So in the end what are we really mad at?

A bunch of aint shit johns that cant cover their own asses and some slick talking amber rose's?

Yea... Andrea Dworkin would be very proud.

I highly doubt a guy who looks like Cavill has to 'creep' on woman, they probably throw themselves at him.

His shit personality is clearly working against his fame, money, and looks or else why would he make that statement? Or are you going to blame women for not having and maintaining interest in him?

lol

Girls have different taste in women...akin to guys who have different taste.

Oh, and some girls are married...etc, etc...

A lot of women want to be chased and want to play hard to get. Also a lot of women, happily married women, will tell you how they did not think the guy they are now married to happily was the one at the start, and maybe they did not even like him or thought him a jerk, and it was only because of his persistence that she eventually gave him a chance.

There is nothing wrong in a man chasing or pursuing a women if you do not layer it with the 'creepy' stuff you seem to automatically attribute to it. Chasing can simply mean making the first move and being persistent even in the face of an initial lack of reciprocation. And those things can be done in a respectful way. And many women want that type of pursuit.

What many don't get is that women will target men like Cavill. The accusations of sexual misconduct won't happen until after he has rejected them. Sexual assault accusations are used as often for revenge as anything. Have we learned nothing from what happened to Jian Gomeshi?

Back