Henry Cavill Is Scared to Flirt Because He'll Be "Called a Rapist"... Why did he say that in public?

For regular guy, probably

For someone in his position, yes it is
Then he needs to go pay R. Kelly for some mentoring huh?

Duke peed on a 14 year old girl and people still believe he can fly.

Here's the full quote because you guys like to take things out of context and run with it

In the interview, Cavill was first questioned about what he’s learned from the #MeToo movement:

“I’ve been fortunate enough to not be around the kind of people who behave that way. To my memory there’s been no moments where I look back and think, ‘Ooh, OK, maybe someone shouldn’t have gone through that’. I know there have been situations with people I’ve worked with being perhaps overfamiliar with some of the actresses. But, I’ve always walked up to them and said, ‘Hey, are you all right? That’s creepy’.”

He was then questioned about his own behavior:

“I like to think that I’ve never been like that. I think any human being alive today, if someone casts too harsh a light on anything, you could be like, ‘Well, OK, yeah, when you say it like that, maybe.’ But it’s such a delicate and careful thing to say because there’s flirting which, for example, in a social environment is in context – and is acceptable. And that has been done to me as well, in return.”

Cavill would add:

“Stuff has to change, absolutely. It’s important to also retain the good things, which were a quality of the past, and get rid of the bad things. There’s something wonderful about a man chasing a woman. There’s a traditional approach to that, which is nice. I think a woman should be wooed and chased, but maybe I’m old-fashioned for thinking that.”

And then Cavill would get to the heart of the situation:

“It’s very difficult to do that if there are certain rules in place. Because then it’s like: ‘Well, I don’t want to go up and talk to her, because I’m going to be called a rapist or something’. So you’re like, ‘Forget it, I’m going to call an ex-girlfriend instead, and then just go back to a relationship, which never really worked’. But it’s way safer than casting myself into the fires of hell, because I’m someone in the public eye, and if I go and flirt with someone, then who knows what’s going to happen?”

He adds:

“Now? Now you really can’t pursue someone further than, ‘No’. It’s like, ‘OK, cool’. But then there’s the, ‘Oh why’d you give up?’ And it’s like, ‘Well, because I didn’t want to go to jail?’”

Cavill doesn’t appear to be alone in this belief. A recent study from LeanIn.org reveals:

“Male managers are three times as likely to say they are uncomfortable mentoring women and twice as uncomfortable working alone with a woman The hesitation to meet with women outside of work is even more pronounced: Senior men were 3.5 times more likely to hesitate having a work dinner with a junior female colleague than a male one–and five times more likely to hesitate to travel for work with a junior woman.”.

Uhh...he's literally not being "honest and truthful".

He is WHINING like a spoiled brat who cannot be a creep in the #Meetoo movement anymore.

It's hilarious that he is being a huge creep about not being able to be a huge creep... LOL

Waaaa waaaa...."I'll just go back to my lame ex girlfriend". (...more like boyfriend it seems, but to each their own)

Anyway, guys should shut the fuck up and not cry in public like that.

He is getting ROASTED online, and it's wholly fucking deserved.

Look at the Aziz Ansari case. Dude was crucified from the off by the usual suspects (Salon, Huffpost, every Gawker site, etc) when it was pretty clear that it was complete bullshit. She was a fan who wanted to fuck him and then wanted a bit of attention afterwards so jumped on the bandwagon. The whole point of the comment is that in the land of internet outrage cases like that are lumped in with Harvey Weinstein and there seems to be no consideration of the facts of the case.

Uhh...he's literally not being "honest and truthful".

He is WHINING like a spoiled brat who cannot be a creep in the #Meetoo movement anymore.

It's hilarious that he is being a huge creep about not being able to be a huge creep... LOL

Waaaa waaaa...."I'll just go back to my lame ex girlfriend". (...more like boyfriend it seems, but to each their own)

Anyway, guys should shut the fuck up and not cry in public like that.

He is getting ROASTED online, and it's wholly fucking deserved.

You are a pretty ugly person who should STFU too.

There are certainly guys, like Weinstein who deserve to be roasted for inproprities but there are also lots of shitty women out there. Men do not have a monopoly on being shitty.

And shitty women are using the METOO movement as a revenge tool for scorned women who do not get their way in relationships or get an outcome they are looking for that has nothing to do with any form of abuse.

So yes, for men today, and I know regular men who are business executives, you do have to be weary of
not being the one caught with a shitty woman who knows her public outcry will be enough to get you fired and ruin your reputation regardless of the truths that might come out later. Currently the cost and punishment for an innocent man is much higher than the cost for a shitty woman proved to be manipulating and lying.

These dudes are rich enough to have the hookers and whores they fuck sign NDA's.

What does that have to do with anything? It takes one bitter ex-girlfriend/date's accusations to potentially sink a career. Ain't no NDA, or money that will protect you from that.

Think of the level of trust these celebs have to now have trying to start up a relationship with a woman. It's insane. That's just intimate relationships. They tried to take Morgan Freeman down over some misinterpreted jokes, and mild flirting during interviews.

Change your approach and stop "chasing women." It's not that complicated to figure out when a girl is not into a guy. I understand his "thrill of the chase", especially during courtship, but there comes a point when its not reciprocal and it gives out a creepy stalker vibe. Seems like he suffers from a chronic case of creepy stalker syndrome despite having money, good looks, and fame. Clearly you're doing something wrong pal.
superman3.jpg

A lot of women want to be chased and want to play hard to get. Also a lot of women, happily married women, will tell you how they did not think the guy they are now married to happily was the one at the start, and maybe they did not even like him or thought him a jerk, and it was only because of his persistence that she eventually gave him a chance.

There is nothing wrong in a man chasing or pursuing a women if you do not layer it with the 'creepy' stuff you seem to automatically attribute to it. Chasing can simply mean making the first move and being persistent even in the face of an initial lack of reciprocation. And those things can be done in a respectful way. And many women want that type of pursuit.

I understand the first part of your post, but there is a point where that "persistence" and unwillingness to take no for an answer creates undesirability and turns girls off because of giving out a creepy stalker vibe how I said in my post.

If you're constantly texting a woman and she doesn't text back, she's not interested. If you keep trying to make dates and she makes excuses, she's not interested. If you keep trying to talk to her in person and she's not making conversation, she's not interested. If you constantly try to make a move and she's not down for it, she's not interested. It's not so hard to tell when reciprocity of interest is exhibited. You know what chasing means stop trying to stretch the meaning. It's not solely about the "initial" moment.

I understand the first part of your post, but there is a point where that "persistence" and unwillingness to take no for an answer creates undesirability and turns girls off because of giving out a creepy stalker vibe how I said in my post.

If you're constantly texting a woman and she doesn't text back, she's not interested. If you keep trying to make dates and she makes excuses, she's not interested. If you keep trying to talk to her in person and she's not making conversation, she's not interested. If you constantly try to make a move and she's not down for it, she's not interested. It's not so hard to tell when reciprocity of interest is exhibited. You know what chasing means stop trying to stretch the meaning. It's not solely about the "initial" moment.
InCel's will be the end of Western Civilization, not Islam.

Look at Aziz Ansari, and tell me he is wrong

Meh. I believe the girl. That was a first date incident. Not saying people don’t get it on the first date but aziz doesn’t strike me as the type that can get chicks to put out on the first date.

You are a pretty ugly person who should STFU too.

There are certainly guys, like Weinstein who deserve to be roasted for inproprities but there are also lots of shitty women out there. Men do not have a monopoly on being shitty.

And shitty women are using the METOO movement as a revenge tool for scorned women who do not get their way in relationships or get an outcome they are looking for that has nothing to do with any form of abuse.

So yes, for men today, and I know regular men who are business executives, you do have to be weary of
not being the one caught with a shitty woman who knows her public outcry will be enough to get you fired and ruin your reputation regardless of the truths that might come out later. Currently the cost and punishment for an innocent man is much higher than the cost for a shitty woman proved to be manipulating and lying.

Yeah, well...I am not talking about women who are creeps.

I am talking about Cavill.

Fucking duh.

"B-b-b-but the playing field is stacked against our favor and monogamy needs to be enforced in order to save the West!! We can't let these radical women have consent over who they want to mate with!!" - Jordan Peterson Fanboys

I think his concerns are justified and also overblown. It's very possible for a non-aggressive action to be misinterpreted as predatory or overly aggressive. That doesn't mean that it's happening at such a rate as to be scourge on society either.

99.999999% of male-female interactions happen without someone getting accused of misconduct. Seems kind of absurd to let an action with microscopic probability of occuring dictate your behavior unless you know that you're bumping up against that wall sometimes.

Mike Pence figured this out long before #MeToo. When I was in college, I worked hard to avoid fucking with drunk girls for this reason. I don't understand why people are acting as if this is some new phenomenon, sometimes girls don't like your approach. Sometimes guys get too handsy. Sometimes guys make a girl uncomfortable. I think this has been happening for centuries, lol.

What's the alternative, guys should be allowed to do whatever they want short of physical assault and women should never express how they feel about it? We all know that's equally absurd. So where are people drawing the line on women being allowed to express their discomfort?

Look at Aziz Ansari, and tell me he is wrong
Or even worse, the Ghomeshi case in Canada.

Had this guy not had almost a year of emails and texts from the 3 accusing women not only would he have lost his career and reputation (which he did) but also would likely be in jail. All for what were exposed by the judge as widely inconsistent contradictory evidence as the women claimed forced sex with no cenct, abuse and manipulation but then were pursuing him for further dates and relationships up to a year later while being very complimentary of their prior time together.

It seems clear that they woman saw this playboy celebrity as someone they wanted to be with or catch and when they realized he was just a serial playboy who was on to the next woman once he had what he wanted from them, their view of the relationship changed. I honestly think the women re-remembered things differently which can happen when you now hate someone.

(The Talking Dead guy was similarly accused by what appears to be a scorned ex who wanted the relationship to continue and when he would not comply she then resorted to trying to ruin him.)

What does that have to do with anything? It takes one bitter ex-girlfriend/date's accusations to potentially sink a career. Ain't no NDA, or money that will protect you from that.

Think of the level of trust these celebs have to now have trying to start up a relationship with a woman. It's insane. That's just intimate relationships. They tried to take Morgan Freeman down over some misinterpreted jokes, and mild flirting during interviews.

Hey I get it. I completely understand the bitter ex angle.

But again... These "ex's" list their job descriptions as "social media entertainer" or something like that. So yeah... They some whores that got lucky and was able to stick around longer than the average whore.

Good looking guy on what kind of objective scale, Greg? Who are you comparing yourself to? If girls are approaching you it makes no sense asking "why are they talking to me?" Just talk to them and you'll figure out motivations. You can't assume every girl will think you're an ugly pussy, because you'd be digging yourself into a hole you might never get out from.
Too late to the bolded/underlined. And just generally to the first two sentences.

I also admittedly live in a college town so this shit always feels more amped up than the rest of the country.

Last edited:

The problem is that there are cases out in the open now where unwanted looks are being interpreted as to much attention. The amount attention that registers is being decided by the feelings of the individual girl. With no objective standard for a guy to measure his behavior against, anything can be interpreted as creepy.

I won't take business trips alone with women anymore. Something I wouldn't have thought was necessary even a few years ago. I avoid being alone with women other then my wife. I don't trust women, doubly since I actually started researching feminine psychology and the feminist movement.

and Male Feminists are the leading culprits of #MeToo rapes and sexual assaults.

Guys who like to virtue signal how much they respect women are the ones most likely to assault you

94cf1e02mksy.jpg

and Male Feminists are the leading culprits of #MeToo rapes and sexual assaults.

Guys who like to virtue signal how much they respect women are the ones most likely to assault you

94cf1e02mksy.jpg
I'll let you know if anyone gets too handsy with me.

Last edited:
Back