History Channel and Frank Trigg claim the ufc uses voodoo/the occult

No doubt black magic is used at the highest levels of corporate and political...
NLP is used by all professional speakers, and NLP is absolute "magic" to the uninitiated.

Anyway, cue the Eddie Bravo "Look Into It" gif

NLP? Next level playa?

They said anything else (about UFC)? It's interesting

full

Is such a thing possible?...

I remember when The History Channel was the WWII channel. I miss those days

Ten years ago if you mentioned that the ufc's modus operandi was very elite/illuminati esque you'd get flamed tf out of your own thread.

Reebok Pyramid
Nike Swoosh (saturn ring)

I watched a Micheal Tsarion video in like 06' about Occult symbolism in the media and it's not a conspiracy. It is absolutely everywhere.

Nike's phrase itself "Just do it" is pretty much "Do what thou wilt" from Crowley.

Well they put 666 right in the middle of the ring for their fights. What do you think those slash marks are for Monster Energy drinks? It's Hebrew.

The funny thing is most people think you are crazy but don't realize the politians connected to the skull and crossbones (who kiss skulls and recite incantations) and the fact that EVERY president except one (maybe two,not sure about trump) is related. As in Obama is related to George Washington.
Well alrighty then...
<Moves>

31727BA8-ADCA-46BD-B3A5-33503A40F191.jpeg Trigg knows. The Satanic Voodoo Illuminati forced him to pose nude to gain fame and fortune .

MMA clearly has ties to the occult. I've noticed on several occasions MMA events and weigh ins being held in Masonic locations. I've always wondered about that.

Funny you would use that gif, because Bowie was a Crowley occultist. He didn't even try to hide it.

“I’m closer to the Golden Dawn
Immersed in Crowley’s uniform
I’m not a prophet or a stoneage man
Just a mortal with potential of a superman”
Quicksand
https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/occult-universe-david-bowie-meaning-blackstar/

“In this book it is spoken of the Sephiroth and the Paths; of Spirits and Conjurations; of Gods, Spheres, Planes, and many other things which may or may not exist. It is immaterial whether these exist or not. By doing certain things certain results will follow; students are most earnestly warned against attributing objective reality or philosophic validity to any of them.”

Aleister Crowley, Magick in Theory and Practice

The Golden Dawn, founded in 1887, is an offshoot of the English Rosicrucian Society. It was formed specifically for the practice of ceremonial magic. It eventually came under the leadership of Crowley.

The muggles ITT really need to start opening their eyes.

Last edited:
Back