Hollyweird Rumors

Disgusting culture. The sad thing is nothing will happen, most of these scumbags will die as free men just like Jimmy Saville who raped over 500 kids, and was protected by British media and politicians.

Western men are too weak to fight against this, too caught up with their own identity politics to even care about things like this. Crimes against humanity, the level of depravity goes even deeper than most would expect: rampant rape and pedophilia, satanism, murder, incest, child trafficking, child sacrifice.

Where's your utopia now? I thought this only goes on in non-western countries? AKA Shitholes as you call them. Well, guess what? You are IN a shithole, where fucked up things like this happen. Wheres your arrogance now? Your superior culture? Your belief in the system and rule of law. It was all lies, you've been fed a lie your whole life about the civility of your institutions. And your false belief in your own superiority of culture, your belief in rule of law, your trust in your politicians and influencers.

Your own belief in the superiority and civility of your culture has made you complacent, you're too invested now. To admit that this is all true is admitting a fault of your own western culture, so most western men will ignore this.

You trust evil men like this because they look like you, because they speak the same language as you, because he's the same nationality/race as you, because someone told you that he is important:

nintchdbpict000018381352.jpg

A society of cowards and sheep.

You're not entirely wrong.

Dan fucking Schneider. Producer/writer of iCarly, Drake & Josh, Zoey 101, Sam & Cat, Victorious, The Amanda Show and other Nickelodeon shows.

He's worked alongside Miranda Cosgrove, Arianna Grande and so on.
491f87fb598d5834acaccc8e53e3f157.jpg

8a862f7953f9871634d0e4716d650577c0882c50.jpg

4c4gpLL.jpg

1401298544675.jpg

8DZSvIS.jpg

156d0oY9.jpeg

fuls5St.jpg

photo-3-of-14.jpg

fT2t70V.jpg

He loves feet...

1431781385062.jpg

1seriikn0a0z.jpg

Victoria-Justice-Feet-598394.jpg

Ariana-Grande-Feet-2.jpg

1326663_o.gif

tumblr_m6f6x4ehDB1rxyufho1_400.gif

eRw.gif

SoggyUnconsciousKouprey-small.gif

dRw.gif

SCAT-Gif-CPR.gif

uvcuddt8cirz.jpg

Someone needs to torture and kill that sick fat fuck.

Agreed on that cover. I once asked King Buzzo about their supposed Black Sabbath influence. He said he always felt the band was more Kiss. As a huge Kiss fan, I respected that.

Don't know Ozma. Any good?
Some is. They had some big hits in late nineties/early 2000s and toured with weezer iirc, very power pop, very "music composition major" type writing (Dan went to UCLA for music).

I've seen Ozma with the Melvins probably three times now. Great band. I have an old buddy from highschool who had a dad who knew Cobain's people, Buzzo's people. He has so much Melvins, Mudhoney, Nirvana memorabilia, rough demos, etc.

I still remember seeing the Melvins open for Mudhoney at the Capitol Theater in Oly on Mudhoney's 20th anniversary show. I remember the mosh pit was seriously littered with beer, a stick of butter, and full metal jacket casings. Somebody threw a used syringe at the Melvins. Great time.

I got a Melvins t shirt

And my teachers made me turn it inside out the next day, haha.
That is all really cool!

Surprised at the Ozma/Melvins billing.

And the...stick of butter? Ha!

I've seen Ozma with the Melvins probably three times now. Great band. I have an old buddy from highschool who had a dad who knew Cobain's people, Buzzo's people. He has so much Melvins, Mudhoney, Nirvana memorabilia, rough demos, etc.

I still remember seeing the Melvins open for Mudhoney at the Capitol Theater in Oly on Mudhoney's 20th anniversary show. I remember the mosh pit was seriously littered with beer, a stick of butter, and full metal jacket casings. Somebody threw a used syringe at the Melvins. Great time.

I got a Melvins t shirt

And my teachers made me turn it inside out the next day, haha.

Nice. Mudhoney rules. About 20 years ago I bootlegged some vinyl-only Melvins records onto CD. Lost money, but it was fun. :D

People talk about pedo priests, and that is definitely bad, but it's minor compared to what is going on in Hollywood, secular institutions, and islamic countries.

Wow, I had to read these twice to make sure I was comprehending what you are implying correctly. Priests, preying on little boys and the church over up and all but Hollywood man those guys. Yeah ok.

Wow, I had to read these twice to make sure I was comprehending what you are implying correctly. Priests, preying on little boys and the church over up and all but Hollywood man those guys. Yeah ok.

I'm in the same boat.
It's one thing to harass sexually mature women, but to say that is worse than molesting children? Wtf?

A paedophile should be publicly castrated and left to bleed out.

People talk about pedo priests, and that is definitely bad, but it's minor compared to what is going on in Hollywood, secular institutions, and islamic countries.
Yeah thousands of priests abusing children in every part of the world where the catholic church has been established is no big deal, just a minor thing.

Fucked up but intriguing thread, bookmarked the links in OP for future reading.

Back