Holy hell, Andre The Giant would have insane KO power

Andre-the-giant.jpg

a_more_intimate_look_at_the_life_of_andre_the_giant_640_14.jpg

probably standing on something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyRG3iAOZ2k&feature=youtube_gdata_player

they did that in this interview. Vince is 6'2. so by the looks of the video, Andre is about 9 feet tall

Andre with his banana fingered hand punching Brock's ball- peen hammer head, what wins? The world will never know.

Andre's hands were absolutely monstrous. Lesnar's hands aren't quite as big as the UFC said though. Look at that pic posted of him and Carwin, Shane's hands are a lot bigger.

Andre's hands are absolutely monstrous. Lesnar's hands aren't quite as big as the UFC said though. Look at that pic posted of him and Carwin, Shane's hands are a lot bigger.
Shane's gloves give them the illusion of being bigger.

Their hands were about the same size.

Had to add that Rogan stare... :icon_chee

digckdG.jpg

Submarine sandwich franchise. Better than other chains but you aren't beating any mom and pop deli spots.

Mahalo brother.

just like wwf embellished Andre's height and weight, I'm sure his hands weren't THAT big.

from http://www.unbelievable-facts.com article titled "15 Unseen Pics And Facts About Andre the Giant That Will Make You Feel Very Small!". Andre holding a beer.

QkI1w8T.jpg

By all accounts, Andre was indeed a Giant in every sense of the word. Brock is an enormous human being, but would be dwarfed by Andre. He was said to be frighteningly strong by other wrestlers, and was so without lifting more than cans of beer.

Andre's hands were absolutely monstrous. Lesnar's hands aren't quite as big as the UFC said though. Look at that pic posted of him and Carwin, Shane's hands are a lot bigger.

Not true, Carwin is wearing gloves and his fingers are swollen from fight, also hand is facing inwards.

They both wear 4XL gloves, the same as Hong Man Choi

heres better views

thumbnail_crop.php

lesnar_carwin_ufc116.jpg

Carwin's hands are bigger than Lesnar's they had to make a bigger glove for Lesnar, XXL I think, Carwin wore the same size but had to cut them so he'd have better mobility because they were so tight, but they are both humans, Andre was a superhuman.

Carwin's hands are bigger than Lesnar's they had to make a bigger glove for Lesnar, XXL I think, Carwin wore the same size but had to cut them so he'd have better mobility because they were so tight, but they are both humans, Andre was a superhuman.

"I think i think i think"

No, XXL is the largest glove there is. Lesnar had to wear 4XL gloves (two sizes above the standard, which are the highest gloves can go to as 5XL gloves do NOT exist)

Carwin also wears 4XL gloves, and he denied himself about the stupid cutting rumors.

He could have been the HW boxing champ* but he didn't like money or respect so he went into pro rasslin instead of boxing :icon_lol:

*while it was still the most prestigious position in all of sports

So a lot of people in here are questioning his real size. I met him. My dad is 6'2 I'm 6'3 and he towered over us. I don't think he was anywhere near 500 pounds when we met. But he was easily 7ft and his hands were double my dad's size.

He was a great guy who loved his fans.

Had to add that Rogan stare... :icon_chee

digckdG.jpg

Mahalo brother.

from http://www.unbelievable-facts.com article titled "15 Unseen Pics And Facts About Andre the Giant That Will Make You Feel Very Small!". Andre holding a beer.

QkI1w8T.jpg

I went to that site and read that while visiting Japan, Andre had to poop in bathtubs or on newspapers because the toilets were too small. I hope he tipped the maids well, can you imagine finding giant shit in a bathtub?.

I've seen the other pics and swelling isn't going to make your hand appear THAT much larger than another guy's. Carwin was showing off his hand size to some fans years back and so was Brock. The difference was Carwin's hands looked monstrous. Brock's are too but Carwin still has bigger hands. Maybe not a lot bigger but bigger.

Its possible he could have been the super heavyweight GOAT. I dont know about throwing punches but he would be scary strong in the clinch or in top pposition. Imagine his mount. Lol. I bet*he could beat Bob Sapp but i dont know if he could have beat Hong Man Choi or Butterbean

I went to that site and read that while visiting Japan, Andre had to poop in bathtubs or on newspapers because the toilets were too small. I hope he tipped the maids well, can you imagine finding giant shit in a bathtub?.

Did you see the picture of Andre and a 5 year old Rock? Amazing. The Rock looks like a little girl. Perks of being High Chief Peter Maivia's grandson is you get to meet Andre.

The picture's cation: "Have you seen this picture of André the Giant with a very young Dwayne Johnson (The Rock)? It’s absolutely adorable. "

Andre-with-the-rock.jpg

He could have been the HW boxing champ* but he didn't like money or respect so he went into pro rasslin instead of boxing :icon_lol:

*while it was still the most prestigious position in all of sports

People tend to forget that Andre wasn't a healthy man. He wasn't going to make it as a professional athlete in a sport against healthy men who could train every day.

But he was a beast and as a young man, when he was still mobile and not in constant pain, in a one off fight would have been a scary proposition and a real threat to pretty much anyone on the planet.

Funny how you can come to an MMA forum and before you know it you are spending an hour looking at Andre the Giant pics, videos, facts and figure.

He didn't do well against single opponents. Andre was better at fighting crowds for charities.

Back