Holy hell, Andre The Giant would have insane KO power

I bet Andre had the biggest poops ever. Even though they must have been wet, stinky. loose hot messes.

I'd kind of like to see a picture of one. Man, I bet they could smell his dumps a mile away!

Size-comparision-of-andre-the-giant.jpg

On a tangent, Andre was actually 6"10 to 6'11." Not his 7'4" billed height. If you look at those pics with Wilt Chamberlain who was 7'0" himself, they are very close.

He'd probably overextend, go off balance and almost fall over, too. His body type is not really good for being a fighter. Of course, if he lands, you're going to be fucked up. If he misses, he'll likely do as I said and he'd also be spectacularly slow.

I'm not saying it's a fact or anything, just that people that large often go off balance when throwing hard punches and missing. And I'm not saying he wouldn't knock you out if he landed, he would easily KO you if he landed.

The truth is, if he was a fighter in any way, he'd get mauled. People that large often don't have great coordination as a professional fighter. That's why you don't really ever see people that large in combat sports and the ones you do see, they may be large but their body type is very different than what Andre's was.

He'd most likely end up like Giant Silva.

look at Lesnar comapring his hands to Andre the Giants hand

absolutely dwarfed!!

002_Brock_05032013lg_0150-2129521791.jpg

Andre had that growth hormone disease and it was actually quite rare for someone to live as long as he did. He would never be able to handle the stress needed to be an effective fighter. Plus, he was slow as all hell. He was strong as an elephant in his prime, but he moved like one also..

Its weird cause I think The Big Show is a better overall athlete but people look back on history and favour the myth over reality........just like with Fedor ;)

On the subject of hands...Kwhai Leonard from the Spurs has the longest hands in the NBA...possibly NBA history

o-KAWHI-LEONARD-facebook.jpg

holly-kawhi-leonard.png

I wonder how fast he could hit, though? Power is Strength x Speed. We all know he is strong as hell, but I see Andre getting more TKOs than KOs.

I would add mass as part of the power equation, that's one enormous fist and if he steps into it...

wtf is going on with this forum??? andre the fkn giant KO power topic @ the top of an mma forum.... ok, good job mods, keep up the good work

Back