How big was tupac back then?

people who underrate tupac probably haven't even listened to 30% of the music he made.

He was deep as fuck.

very complicated / complex personality and soul.

Misunderstood by some, often simple minded people.
But he didnt use metaphors and rap backpack battlerap style bro so he sucked

When humpty dance came out digital underground was way bigger than PAC.

Hell dmx was way bigger and more influential than PAC.

Pac’s Best known for dying.
No.
DMX bigger and more influential? In what way?

Kendrick & Lupe have made more powerful and meaningful music than Tupac did in his entire career.
Now your just saying things to say things.

Kendrick and Lupe are nothing compared to Pac.
Kendrick is overrated in my opinion.
Has some good stuff and also has one of the most annoying voices ever.

I think he was like the biggest in rap when he died. Part of that was due to always being in the news though with his incidents with police and such. I think it was pretty much him and biggie being top dogs when he died.

people who underrate tupac probably haven't even listened to 30% of the music he made. Nor understood the messages

He was deep as fuck.

very complicated / complex personality and soul.

Misunderstood by some, often simple minded people.

He was a revolutionary and a poet, speaking truths more than a "rapper"

I was obsessed with him when i was younger. The music and interviews, everything. Dude was bipolar as fuck. I guess that's why i thought he was so interesting. He'd have the best message in half his shit but he never really acted like it. He was still a thug and it showed the day he died jumping that dude in the lobby. His interviews are still very very interesting to me. The dude was really fuvking smart but ghetto.

I think he was like the biggest in rap when he died. Part of that was due to always being in the news though with his incidents with police and such. I think it was pretty much him and biggie being top dogs when he died.
He was quite successful at acting.

Well when u hear two relatively polar opposite recollections
Kinda hard to know who to believe
Sucks

He was one of the most famous people on earth. People knew his music everywhere. The reason rap exists outside North America is because of Pac and Biggie.

Sucks
You can believe me bro, I have no reason to lie to you
Pac was huge and was a major part of the west coasts dominance of the rap game at the time and east coast elitists still hate him and refuse to give him his just due because of that
Biggie was supposed to be their great hope to regain the crown and Pac played a huge part in his death and theyre still mad about that too
Nerds have a hard time letting shit go sometimes

Now your just saying things to say things.

Kendrick and Lupe are nothing compared to Pac.
Kendrick is overrated in my opinion.
Has some good stuff and also has one of the most annoying voices ever.

Keep talking you are making yourself look more stupid with each post to people who actually know hip hop.

I’m not catching the reference and I don’t see any dirtbikes.

From the show Eastbound and Down.
Will Ferrell is head of a black biker gang, and its Black Biker Week in Florida at that point of the show

Sucks
I'd believe the masses that adore him and not some shithead fans that dont get it.

I respect him. but was never a fan.

Keep talking you are making yourself look more stupid with each post to people who actually know hip hop.
I'd bet my hip hop knowledge against anyone on Sherdog.

I know the music from Kool Hercs days up until now.
And 2pac is the best artist that came from the hip hop art form.

Back