How cool would it be if Galactus and Silver Surfer showed up at Avengers 4 and beat up on Thanos?

Exactly , they are gonna stay in their lane. They need to with all the time they e spent building relationships with characters and getting fans behind them.

Bringing in captain SJW and one more big bad is enough.

But yeah , goku would just be pissed off and wreck thanos shit for disturbing his lunch.
Not familiar with Goku mythos other than hearing he beats everyone

Last edited:
So how powerful do we think this version of Hela is?

She seemed stronger than the last version of even powered up Thor in Thor Ragnarok. Only Surtur was able to stop her and he did so by shattering the planet and not taking her on directly.

She seems to have just beyond Thor strength and durability but an endless amount of these flying sword things she can generate which seems to be the toughest part of her power to deal with. But someone like Dr. Strange could simply make all the swords disappear thus leaving her to fight physically only. At just above Thor at TR strength do we peg her at around enraged Hulk strength where Thor has to put everything he has into it just gain the upper hand for a period.

6342158-tumblr_otiqlircjn1r5a08so4_r1_540.gif

(inb4 someone says 'i would peg her...')
<{ohyeah}>
she could peg me
[<cena1}

it would be ineffective.

The Penance Stare might be the dumbest ability I've seen in these comics. You kill a person through extreme guilt?

<36>

Who has ever died because of regret or guilt over the shit they do? Not to mention it can only work if the person actually feels guilty over what they did in life.

The Penance Stare might be the dumbest ability I've seen in these comics. You kill a person through extreme guilt?

<36>

Who has ever died because of regret or guilt over the shit they do? Not to mention it can only work if the person actually feels guilty over what they did in life.
I don't think it kills you. it just forces you to feel in the extreme every wrong deed you committed in your life. that in turn disables you as an opponent.

Not familiar with Goku mythos other than hearing he beats everyone
his fight record is like 70-10, however there is a lot of fluff in there. He usually loses against top tier once and has a second chance where he typically wins. when he loses someone comes in behind him and cleans up (against cell & Jiren is an example).

So how powerful do we think this version of Hela is?

She seemed stronger than the last version of even powered up Thor in Thor Ragnarok. Only Surtur was able to stop her and he did so by shattering the planet and not taking her on directly.

She seems to have just beyond Thor strength and durability but an endless amount of these flying sword things she can generate which seems to be the toughest part of her power to deal with. But someone like Dr. Strange could simply make all the swords disappear thus leaving her to fight physically only. At just above Thor at TR strength do we peg her at around enraged Hulk strength where Thor has to put everything he has into it just gain the upper hand for a period.

6342158-tumblr_otiqlircjn1r5a08so4_r1_540.gif

(inb4 someone says 'i would peg her...')
<{ohyeah}>
Hela is obviously more powerful than Odin or Thor. For reference, Thanos WITHOUT the infinity gauntlet is only on par with an Asgardian so he would lose too. Dr Strange should murk her, but they nerfed him in the movies (or maybe he's still a juvenile sorceror).

None of these guys can rival the cosmic tier characters- Galactus, Beyonder, etc.

Hela is obviously more powerful than Odin or Thor. For reference, Thanos WITHOUT the infinity gauntlet is only on par with an Asgardian so he would lose too. Dr Strange should murk her, but they nerfed him in the movies (or maybe he's still a juvenile sorceror).

None of these guys can rival the cosmic tier characters- Galactus, Beyonder, etc.
I don't think she had anything on Prime Odin. I think it was only as he aged and weakened she was able to escape the place Odin had trapped her in. Thor is still growing into his powers, like Strange and we see great leaps every movie, so we should be confident there is lots more to come if both continue in this universe.

I don't think she had anything on Prime Odin. I think it was only as he aged and weakened she was able to escape the place Odin had trapped her in. Thor is still growing into his powers, like Strange and we see great leaps every movie, so we should be confident there is lots more to come if both continue in this universe.
according to the nerds on Quora-

"Asgardians grow in power with age, as a simple biological process. The older the Asgargian, the stronger, unless they cheat in one way or another, as we shall see below.

Buri, the progenitor of the Asgardian race, is the most powerful.

His son, Bor, Architect of Asgard, is the next most powerful.

His son, Odin is next up, though his power is very close to Bor’s due to his absorbing the lives and powers if his two brothers. But while once he may or may not have surpassed his father's power, it’s certain he no longer is, for his powers are no longer increasing over time, and quite intentionally."
this is Bor
main-qimg-eaa3a44a1193b25426288bc65b024cd6

Thanos without infinity gauntlet is no match for the Dormammu.
I think the MCU did the infinity gauntlet story a disservice by not building up the back story enough. They should have shown Thanos pre gauntlet so viewers can see what he was prior to wielding this power.

according to the nerds on Quora-

"Asgardians grow in power with age, as a simple biological process. The older the Asgargian, the stronger, unless they cheat in one way or another, as we shall see below.

Buri, the progenitor of the Asgardian race, is the most powerful.

His son, Bor, Architect of Asgard, is the next most powerful.

His son, Odin is next up, though his power is very close to Bor’s due to his absorbing the lives and powers if his two brothers. But while once he may or may not have surpassed his father's power, it’s certain he no longer is, for his powers are no longer increasing over time, and quite intentionally."
this is Bor
main-qimg-eaa3a44a1193b25426288bc65b024cd6

Interesting, thx. I am not sure the MCU is following the CBU on this though as Odin seemed to get more old and frail with age over the movies

Interesting, thx. I am not sure the MCU is following the CBU on this though as Odin seemed to get more old and frail with age over the movies
hmm, it appears my original statement that Hela is more powerful than Odin is not true. In fact, even the oldass Odin is still the much more powerful than all his children. Hela dared not invade Asgard until he "died". He was in self imposed exile and his strength was not diminished in any way but his will to fight was gone. He simply "got too old for this shit".

<JagsKiddingMe>

Cate Blanchett looks way better as a dirty, scummy-looking goth chick than she does in real life.
She was so ridiculously hot in Ragnarok. Lady is freaking 48 in that movie.

She's up there with the all-time aging hotties for me, now, like Susan Sarandon and Suzanne Somers. She's not in the "still hot" consolation phase of that category, either. On an absolute scale she is one of the hottest women alive in that movie.

I think the MCU did the infinity gauntlet story a disservice by not building up the back story enough. They should have shown Thanos pre gauntlet so viewers can see what he was prior to wielding this power.
Bro, they don't have time for all that shit.

Back