How did Panda Express become so popular?

Which Mexican food??
Baja style? Further South Pacific side style like in Colima or Manzanilla? Central Mexican style? South Gulf style like in Villahermosa??

It’s fucking different all over, and wouldn’t even be recognizable to Mexican food for some compared to taco bell
Jesus. We are talking about Tex mex, Cali mex and New Mexican style Mexican food. Stop being so pretentious about “cultural” differences in real Mexican food. We aren’t talking about that. We are comparing American style Chinese fast food to Chinese American food you can buy from a “Chinese” restaurant here in the states.

So the argument or maybe observation @blaseblah made is why people will go to Taco Bell, an American fast food restaurant that sells “Mexican” food when you can go to a Tex mex or Cali mex restaurant down the block that tastes tons better. We aren’t talking about Mexican food from Mexico bro. We are talking Tex-mex, Arizona-mex, New Mexican and Cali-mex style food.

It's quality food compared to other fast food.

Also its a reliable option outside of your usual shit fast food burger or sub.

Not hard to understand at all.

I dont think anyone believes it to be authentic. Its Americanized, and there is nothing wrong with that.

A whole lot of "real" Chinese food is peasant trash that was thrown together to keep people from starving.

In other words TS, fucking relax. And don't worry so much about what other people like. What they eat doesn't make you shit.

I agree with TS. McDonald's tier food+Chinese cuisine=puke.

It is certainly above McD.

That isn't saying much, I know, but I'd say it's like the Wendy's of Chinese.

It’s cheap and fast. And a lot of people aren’t exposed to authentic Chinese food, so they eat shit like Panda Express and PF Chang and think it’s good. I don’t understand how, even if you’ve never had real Chinese food, you could think either of those tasted good.

Haha... My wife is Korean. We've eaten fish heads for dinner before, I kid you not. We look in disgust at your shitty Americanized cuisine. Fuck you.

Lol. Kill yourself. We're talikng about "Chinese" food.

It's so amazeballs that you and your mail order bride eat peasant trash. Good for you. Here in America we call that shit cat food and fertilizer.

It's so amazeballs that you and your mail order bride eat peasant trash. Good for you. Here in America we call that shit cat food and fertilizer.

Hey now! Even cats have standards.

Go rape your hand incel!!! Don't ever come at the King

*sharts loudly*

Panda Express is a pretty good lunch for under 10bucks

I get orange chicken and Beijing beef, with fried rice and chow mein.

It’s cheap and fast. And a lot of people aren’t exposed to authentic Chinese food, so they eat shit like Panda Express and PF Chang and think it’s good. I don’t understand how, even if you’ve never had real Chinese food, you could think either of those tasted good.

Depending on what was served on what day, on my rig in camp I could give you real authentic Chinese food, and the guy next to you Panda Express.

You would fight the guy next to you to death for the Panda Express more than likely.

@koolinkunming

This guy apparently doesn’t think fish heads is in “real Chinese food”

<36>

Is every dinner at your house like an episode of Bizzare Foods?

A lot of real Chinese food is like an episode of bizzare foods

Depending on what was served on what day, on my rig in camp I could give you real authentic Chinese food, and the guy next to you Panda Express.

You would fight the guy next to you to death for the Panda Express more than likely.

@koolinkunming

This guy apparently doesn’t think fish heads is in “real Chinese food”

<36>

A lot of real Chinese food is like an episode of bizzare foods

Dude lol. Totally Chinese. In Kunming I had fish head soup (ex’s mom would make it) and this other fried fish head dish. The soup wasn’t so bad cause I could just drink the soup and eat veggies and whatever actual meat there was in it.

Now the other fried fish head dish was at a preschool I worked at part time. While I was eating it I accidentally bit into an eye and it almost made me throw up. Not my favourite Chinese dish I guess you could say.

Lol are you serious? If so that's pathetic lol
Dude let me tell you. I had some general tsaos chicken, after that I really understood what Sun Tzu meant. Especially the five ways to attack with fire part.
I bet you think lululemon doesn't help you do yoga

Dude lol. Totally Chinese. In Kunming I had fish head soup (ex’s mom would make it) and this other fried fish head dish. The soup wasn’t so bad cause I could just drink the soup and eat veggies and whatever actual meat there was in it.

Now the other fried fish head dish was at a preschool I worked at part time. While I was eating it I accidentally bit into an eye and it almost made me throw up. Not my favourite Chinese dish I guess you could say.
Fish head is actually pretty good. The meat is tougher and chicken like.
I hate chicken feet. Just like eating cartilage.
I used to intern for s Taiwanese guy, he made me eat all kinds of funky stuff.

It somehow found a way to get to these people's hearts.
1717215417_d7fed8681a.jpg

Have lived in China for years and eat 'authentic Chinese food' every day, yet would still be content eating at Panda Express occasionally in the States due to its cheapness, convenience, large portions, and decent taste.
Word man, good cheap food is good cheap food.
Only American Japanese food I can let do anymore is sushi. Man that sucks in the US. But teriyaki stuff and all that other stuff is still decent

You guys are high maintenance. Even bad Chinese is still pretty good.
Just stir the duck sauce with the hot mustard, slather liberally, and you're good to go.
Dude me too. Duck space and spicy mustard are a great combo.

Dick pic PMed

I can’t do chicken feet. There’s nothing to them. Pointless. Had donkey meat, eel, shark, etc. Some was good, some not so good.

I like the head meat on Snakehead the best, I ate it a lot in the country in Thailand and Malaysia.

They’d fry the whole fish with cuts down it to pick meat out of and they would fight for the meat around the head lol.

Back