How often do you eat out? Tell me about your recent experiences.

I try to stay away from doing it. Just too smelly down there.

Last saturday I took my dad to see the UFC card in Calgary.

After I called my sister to meet us at a restaurant in the smaller town that my parents house is in.

Anyhow, what a shitty way to end the night.

0.5/10. I wish there was an option to give 0% tip. I gave 1$ but it was not even worth that.

But let me guess servers have to deal with things that no one else has to? Sorry to break it to you current or former servers - all jobs do and not all jobs have the expectation of tipping even when the service is shit.

before kids.. probably 1-2 times a week...

after kids.. lucky to do it once a month...

Fifty bucks a person? Dafuq are you a Rockefeller or something?

WTF did you get, Lobster stuffed with gold stuffed with more lobster :eek:
Just enjoying some time off hanging out with a couple friends trying to sample as many good fine dining places as we can.

this week

Thursday
Friday
and today too

:oops:

Last saturday I took my dad to see the UFC card in Calgary.

After I called my sister to meet us at a restaurant in the smaller town that my parents house is in.

Anyhow, what a shitty way to end the night.

0.5/10. I wish there was an option to give 0% tip. I gave 1$ but it was not even worth that.

But let me guess servers have to deal with things that no one else has to? Sorry to break it to you current or former servers - all jobs do and not all jobs have the expectation of tipping even when the service is shit.

Pics of sister.

before kids.. probably 1-2 times a week...

after kids.. lucky to do it once a month...

Kids make eating out super expensive. $65 at Bacchanal for your 11 year old to eat 3 shrimp is a fail.

Fuck no!

As a kid, yea, I'd find restaurants and going out exciting, now, I just wanna be left alone.

I go out and all I can seem to think about is:

"Jesus Christ, it's been 45 minutes, where is the server with my coffee?"

My girl's family always like going out to restaurants whenever we visit or they visit... It's annoying as fuck.

My wife can cook good and I can throw it down on the grill, so if anything the restaurants need me a lot more than I need them.

Maybe it takes 45 minutes because you want to be left alone

Count drinks? A shitload. Food alone? Maybe once a month. Have to go pretty far out of my way to find a plate of food for more than 50 a person in my area.

If i hit up the keg its maybe 40 or 50 a person.

I prefer the other places that are 20 to 30.
Coppollas in st kitts.
Piri piri in toronto.

My favourite place is a Chinese buffet that also does stuff that is Japanese, Thai and Malaysian influenced, with a dessert section. There are a lot of options to choose from and taste.

Meal is £7.99 on weekdays in the afternoon and £14.99 in the evenings and on weekends.

It isn’t technically fine dining, but the food is good and it is unlimited.

I’m currently gunning for deposit for a mortgage and also want to go on holiday more frequently, so the last thing I want to do is to spend excessive amounts on meals that cost a fuckton and only fill me up half way, just because I’ll get to sit at a table with a candle on it.

I get either ramen or sushi at least once a week.

Taco Bell treated me well today.

Had cheesecake factory last week, so good.

Might go to the movie tavern later tonight to watch "The Meg". the food there isn't that good though.

Back