How will history remember Chris Kyle?

That's not what you said....post proof where he claimed he shot people during Katrina.....if you can't do it....you are less than what you accuse Kyle of.

I posted it already. He said it in a interviews.

They might be foreigners now because of the foreign invader destroying the Iraqi government in 2003.
They weren't when Chris Kyle was on his killing spree during the oil wars.
That were mostly Iraqis.
Chris Kyle and the US Army invaded Iraq for its natural recourses that is a fact.
And he went over there and killed 100+ people for no reason other than greed.
Why would that not be considered mass murder? What has any Iraqi done to the US or Kyle that would justify the invading and killing of their people?

They have done nothing its just American greed.

Plus any foreign insurgent would not have been in Iraq if we were not in Iraq for no reason at all.

10394594_10152351466773406_6397047076227012355_n-349x620.jpg

Murican buddy let you down lol. It's alright man. We actually have real war heros who don't have to lie .

To be fair, I'm sure Chris Kyle was one hell of a soldier, but he had his demons and he was a liar.

Now I'm an Australian who recently watched the 'American Sniper' movie, and found it very moving. Seemed like a great guy.

Then I stumbled upon some videos of his apparent lies in his book (which I haven't read) being debunked. Not sure how legit these videos are, but just wanted some more knowledgeable people's opinions about the man.

Do you consider him a good or bad person?
Were his claims true or false, in your opinion?

hio Jerry the mouse,

i remember him as an individual who took a real joy in killing the Muslim enemies. it wasn't just a job for him, it was an adventure.

some like him. some found his mirthful attitude in his work a little bit strange.

oh, and i think Clint Eastwood directed a fictionalized movie about Mr. Kyle, where he inserted a bunch of made up nonsense about how conflicted Mr. Kyle was about his job as a sniper.

i also remember reading that he was shot dead trying to do some therapeutic shooting with a solder afflicted with PTSD.

- IGIT

Kyle was 23 years younger than Ventura. And he didn't sue Kyle's widow. He sued the publisher and insurance company.

And for the record I don't think Kyle was a coward. I think he was a hell of a soldier, and like most of us, a flawed human being. War changes men, and not necessarily for the better. I know guys who have said things post deployment that would sound reprehensible to many people, but I don't judge them for it because I was not there with them. The same applies to Kyle. I wish he had not been murdered. I wish he was alive to see his kids grow up, and to defend his name, or at least provide some context.

Anyone who passes the selection and training for Navy SEAL's and goes on to serve in combat deserves respect. Kyle's sniper skills made him exceptional even by the standards of the elite unit he served with. And best of all, he was a Punisher fan!:)

He did tell lies regarding his service, and incidents he claimed happened when he was a civilian. For example the infamous gas station story. I don't know why, since his real life record was more than impressive enough.

Kyle was 23 years younger than Ventura. And he didn't sue Kyle's widow. He sued the publisher and insurance company.

And for the record I don't think Kyle was a coward. I think he was a hell of a soldier, and like most of us, a flawed human being. War changes men, and not necessarily for the better. I know guys who have said things post deployment that would sound reprehensible to many people, but I don't judge them for it because I was not there with them. The same applies to Kyle. I wish he had not been murdered. I wish he was alive to see his kids grow up, and to defend his name, or at least provide some context.
Kyle was a badass....none of the liberal bitching is gonna change that.

Anyone who passes the selection and training for Navy SEAL's and goes on to serve in combat deserves respect. Kyle's sniper skills made him exceptional even by the standards of the elite unit he served with. And best of all, he was a Punisher fan!:)

He did tell lies regarding his service, and incidents he claimed happened when he was a civilian. For example the infamous gas station story. I don't know why, since his real life record was more than impressive enough.
Did anyone here him tell lies or was his publisher embellishing things?

Back