How would Prime Fedor do against the current UFC HW division?

How would Prime Fedor do against the current UFC HW division?

• Total voters
so pride fighters where steroid abusers
but not fedor because hes your favorite?

is this another " but but but he didnt get caught" thing?

im not accusing him
its just that he look average in a drug testing org like strikeforce

grandpa hendo smashed a 32 year old prime fedor but with drug testing
i wonder why fedor was ok fighting in pride
but wasnt ok fighting grandpa hendo

its just like he knows something that we dont
not saying steroids bro hehe

Can't take anyone's opinion seriously when they don't know how to use the SHIFT key.

He would probably send a Pegasus meteor across the entire division, and everyone would be knocked out.

The end.

Reactions: HHJ
Of couruse you "can't blame him" for playing it safe. You are his fanboy.

The reality is that Jones always struggled with people his own size like Gus and Reyes. Strikers of his size with a good takedown defense like JDS and Ngannou would have been a nightmare stilistically for him. He waited for them to not be around in order to move up because he thought he wouldn't be able to beat them or would be a clear underdog. Like you say, he play it "smart and safe". Ironic that you admit this and in the same post you also claim that "he would have ruled the HW if he had moved up earlier". Yeah, sure lol.

<YeahOKJen>

The reality is that Jones always struggled with people his own size like Gus and Reyes
Hmm quite a few fallacies here-
I think you're trying to say height is a factor?

height.png

He waited for them to not be around in order to move up because he thought he wouldn't be able to beat them

Francis turned down the highest payday ever to fight Jones. He just quit MMA. That was the superfight to make and Francis just walked away.
Francis only shot at beating Jones was punching him with his left hand. Thats it. After Francis fled the organization, we all saw what Jones did to his opponent he went the distance with-

Within minutes

upload_2023-9-21_11-14-0.png

Inspired by this thread.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ul-if-he-were-fighting-in-todays-ufc.4307714/

I think he would be at least in the top 3. Jon Jones would be a very tough fight.

uyo0AhtKUK7OFFtzzA81nx1NZK2St4WYvBqSEwjqX54.jpg

View attachment 1002288

This question was answered over a decade ago

upload_2023-9-21_11-16-8.png

I dont think he should have come back,but he DID,so WAR FEDOR until the bitter fuckin end.

All Fedor all the time,not just the good times.
Exactly. I’m at the happy to see you back but get the money and get your fat ass out swiftly son. War Jones

Of couruse you "can't blame him" for playing it safe. You are his fanboy.

The reality is that Jones always struggled with people his own size like Gus and Reyes. Strikers of his size with a good takedown defense like JDS and Ngannou would have been a nightmare stilistically for him. He waited for them to not be around in order to move up because he thought he wouldn't be able to beat them or would be a clear underdog. Like you say, he play it "smart and safe". Ironic that you admit this and in the same post you also claim that "he would have ruled the HW if he had moved up earlier". Yeah, sure lol.

<YeahOKJen>
I didn’t say he would have ruled HW then. I never made that claim. See sherdog has this annoying behavior of creating imaginary boogeymen to argue with when reality that’s what you hoped I said. What I did say was you would be a fool to believe this is the best version of Jones so everything he is doing now he should have done in his prime. Being a fan of a fighter doesn’t make you blind like dude grow up lol.

prime fedor lost left and right in a drug testing org like strikeforce

your delusional

dudes best wins where nog and cro cop

lol dude u serious?

big nog cant even beat frank mir lmao
frank mir who had an injury from a bike accident
mir was basically on a disadvantage

u telling me fedor can beat these guys if theres drug testing?

This shit is funny.

A "drug testing org" like Strikeforce.

Alistair Overeem was the champion of Strikeforce at the time.
Brock Lesnar was the champion of the UFC.

But ... you're saying Fedor couldn't compete because of.... stringent drug testing? LMAO

Imagine being this fucking dumb.

BTW, Frank Mir.. failed drug test. Tim Sylvia... failed drug test. Couture.... TRT exemption. Lesnar, failed drug test. Overeem... failed drug test. Jon Jones... failed multiple drug tests. Josh Barnett, failed drug test. Mark Coleman... failed drug test. Kevin Randleman... failed drug test. Fabricio Werdum... failed drug test.

But yeah, the UFC HW division is notoriously clean.

It actually seems more like he couldn't compete in the U.S. because of all of the steroid abuse. Look at this first three losses in the the U.S. Werdum, Bigfoot and Henderson, all of them who have been caught using PEDs. What a surprise.

Last edited:
This shit is funny.

But ... you're saying Fedor couldn't compete because of.... stringent drug testing? LMAO

BTW, Frank Mir.. failed drug test. Tim Sylvia... failed drug test. Couture.... TRT exemption. Lesnar, failed drug test. Overeem... failed drug test. Jon Jones... failed multiple drug tests. Josh Barnett, failed drug test. Mark Coleman... failed drug test. Kevin Randleman... failed drug test. Fabricio Werdum... failed drug test.

But yeah, the UFC HW division is notoriously clean lmao

My boy on fire today. I just witness a murder in a single post.

This shit is funny.

But yeah, the UFC HW division is notoriously clean.

It actually seems more like he couldn't compete in the U.S. because of all of the steroid abuse. Look at this first three losses in the the U.S. Werdum, Bigfoot and Henderson, all of them who have been caught using PEDs. What a surprise.

Hendo never popped. He just was allowed TRT, so they allowed him to roid. Just like they let Jones roid now.

Sorry to burst your bubble but Heath Herring wasn’t a great a fighter. With all his experience in the “premier org.” Fighting the “best fighters in the world.”, yet couldn’t beat a pro wrestler who was green in his 3rd MMA Fight and got embarrassed.

Herring was definitley a great fighter in Fedor's time, beeing ranked Top 3, and recently fought for Pride belt.
Porhaps the first true evolved fighter with complete skillset, who could outgrapple strikers like Tuivasa, Rozenstruik and outstrike grapplers like Spivac or Blaydes.
Lesnsar fight is a classic example of a washed up has been beeing fed to a new fresh star, it happens all the time, and that tail of the career fight does not define entire Heath' career.

Lol the way you guys shit on Fedor will never make any sense. The best hw of an entire generation and undefeated for a decade, but yeah he must be some can because he lost eventually.

Herring was definitley a great fighter in Fedor's time, beeing ranked Top 3, and recently fought for Pride belt.
Porhaps the first true evolved fighter with complete skillset, who could outgrapple strikers like Tuivasa, Rozenstruik and outstrike grapplers like Spivac or Blaydes.
Lesnsar fight is a classic example of a washed up has been beeing fed to a new fresh star, it happens all the time, and that tail of the career fight does not define entire Heath' career.
Lol, whatever you say. Heath Herring was the product of fighting in PrideFC so the fans elevated him to higher status that what he really was. Again, given all his experience he should have beat Lesnar. If Heath Herring was so great Lesnar would’ve been easy, given he best Kongo and gave Noguira a good fight just a year earlier.

Are we acting Lesnar was some young up comer? Lesnar is older than Herring and given his time in entertainment wrestling he was more washed, injury riddled and broken than Heath Herring. Calling a fighter washed is just the easy way out of not wanting to admit he was never that good to begin with.

Tuivasa is probably the worst fighter in the UFC and I think he would beat Herring at any point in his career.

Last edited:
So 3 time hw champ Randy Couture isnt great either??

Also it was brought up that "anyone who could wrestle,with sub defense could beat Fedor" Herring is someone with that.
Randy Couture is 15 years older than Heath Herring & fought better competition from his Vitor fight and on. Herring just like the rest of the PrideFC elite fought people who should have never been in the ring with them, but gets elevated because of their performances against said competition. Coutures weakest opponent when he was at his best or already a veteran in MMA was James Toney.

Lol the way you guys shit on Fedor will never make any sense. The best hw of an entire generation and undefeated for a decade, but yeah he must be some can because he lost eventually.
They missed it,they spent Pride's run being shoved in lockers and being called herbs.

Herring was perhaps the first true evolved fighter with complete skillset.

Are you trolling or what's going on?

Maybe if you narrow it down to USA natives weighting more than 240+lbs, Herring could be that guy. Only maybe. Still highly debatable with guys as Barnett around.

Otherwise, to say Herring was "the first true evolved fighter with complete skillset" is an obscenely uneducated claim

Casual? Lol, sorry I can’t be as hardcore as you who has a account 5 years after me, yet has spent more time and invested in the sport of MMA.

Tuivasa is not a great fighter, he literally is the worst fighter in the UFC, all he has powerful leg kicks and power to knock out his opponents which practically all yhe Heavyweights have. He has no foot work, no fundamentals in Boxing, non established Jab or combos. He has literally no ground game, no grappling, no entries for take downs, which equals to him having zero submissions skills.,Zip fucken Nada.

Tuivasa is the worst fighter in the UFC.

If anyone is a casual here, it’s you believing Tuivasa is even mixed martial artist.

And he still would beat Herring by just having power alone.

Casual? Lol, sorry I can’t be as hardcore as you who has a account 5 years after me, yet has spent more time and invested in the sport of MMA.

Tuivasa is not a great fighter, he literally is the worst fighter in the UFC, all he has powerful leg kicks and power to knock out his opponents which practically all yhe Heavyweights have. He has no foot work, no fundamentals in Boxing, non established Jab or combos. He has literally no ground game, no grappling, no entries for take downs, which equals to him having zero submissions skills.,Zip fucken Nada.

Tuivasa is the worst fighter in the UFC.

If anyone is a casual here, it’s you believing Tuivasa is even mixed martial artist.

Tuivasa has 8 wins in UFC, some of them ranked ones. Rocked Gane as well.

I dont understand why someone would pretend as hard as you do. Whats your issue?

Back