How's your Poutine?

I was not happy about the tator tots, but I remembered Taco John, where they basically replaced Mexican tortilla chips with fried potato rounds, and managed to entrance me with their Potato Ole, so I was willing to give it a chance.

I'm Merican, so I've only had poutine once. It was the fries topped with white cheddar cheese curds, pork gravy, shredded duck meat, and an over easy egg. It was really good.
I believe the recipe calls for a zesty squeeze of Cambodian breast milk
<Dylan>

Tater tots is a little ghetto, but so is poutine I guess. Like the dude above me, I enjoy it with with smoked meat. Great hangover meal.
Tater tots are more expensive than fries. So not ghetto at all.

What the fuck do they serve at Costco in the US? Burritos?

:)
Tater tots are more expensive than fries. So not ghetto at all.
It's true here also that tater tots (feck me for spelling it wrong..lol) cost more than simple french fries. Especially here, half way around the globe. So obviously this Canadian guy (who also runs a bar in Canada) is just basically forcing his personal preferences down the throats of us who don't know any better? Christ, what is the world coming to.:)

Last edited:
It's true here also that tater tots (feck me for spelling it wrong..lol) cost more than simple french fries. Especially here, half way around the globe. So obviously this Canadian guy (who also runs a bar in Canada) is just basically forcing his personal preferences down the throats of us who don't know any better? Christ, what is the world coming to.

You should write him a bad yelp review n give him a piece of your mind.

Make sure you mention your a sherdogger so he knows its serious business.

People want to put all this fucking shit all over it like aye how bout you go an fuck off my poutine then u piece of shit u think i need a stupid fuckwitt like u telling me about poutine who the fuck are u take your worthless advice and get the fuck out of here

Well ... I guess poutine is trigger worthy.

Not my thing. This is how fries are done.

DEo2sxpXkAA0ehE.jpg
Just like your well-done steak.

Gotta add bacon bits to the poutine.

You should write him a bad yelp review n give him a piece of your mind.

Make sure you mention your a sherdogger so he knows its serious business.
I'm currently pursuing legal action on the basis of false advertisement and flagrant misrepresentation.....just kidding. :)

Just a light-hearted thread discussing poutine.....I like the guy and if I meet him again there's a chance he will want to be friends...just curious if he's completely full of shit, or not.

Anyways, I'm not sure we resolved anything, but I'm damned hungry at this point!

Poutine is not created equal. It is not melted cheese on fries with gravy. It is cheese curds. Most places in Ontario can't get it right.

A girlfriend I had that was from Montreal, said the closest place that had it right was Costco food court of all places.

Had it in Toronto and at Niagra falls

Jesus fuck was it good

Tried to recreate at home to cheer us up from the holiday blues and it wasn't the same

Back