"I’m going to embarrass him, put him on his back, knee on belly & hand on throat" --- Tony Ferguson

People can doubt but I'm taking Tony in this fight. I think Khabib is a tank but he's been hyped up way too much.

I think Tony is going to whip him and surprise a lot of people. Wait and see!

El Cucuy is winning this fight.

He’s bat-shit crazy and truly believes all these things he’s saying. That’s what makes him so great. How many people are wanting to fight Khabib as badly as Tony does since Khabib jumped onto the scene? Just keep doing what you’re doing Tony. It’s gonna be a damn war.

Word

Tony is slowly turning in to one of my favorite fighters, love his mentality. He talks like some kind of comic book character and is bat shit crazy

I will always support the 10th plantet guys as well, more rubber guard in mma please

I think he has a chance. I have a feeling that Khabib will be his own worst enemy in a 5 rounder, in the limelight.

I’m looking forward to seeing the grappling exchanges.

No doubt Khabib has been rolling with a 10th Planet person, and Tony has been working with wrestlers and sambo guys.
Can’t wait to see if one of them has a surprise.

This is a weird fight.

If Tony can keep up the constant scrambles and everything, then I can see him wearing Khabib down. Khabib's cardio isn't amazing. It looks good in a lot of fights, but it's because he's setting his pace, not adhering to someone else's. if Tony can wear him down he's going to run him over in the 4th and 5th.

On the other hand, Kevin Lee was landing takedowns on Tony at will in their fight, and Tony looked to be getting pretty tired by the 3rd or so.

Going to be a fucking exciting fight.

Word

Tony is slowly turning in to one of my favorite fighters, love his mentality. He talks like some kind of comic book charachter and is bat shit crazy

I will always support the 10th plantet guys as well, more rubber guard in mma please
I like both these guys.

Dont forget neither one had to fight each other.

Khabib had TS on lock being #1 for two years (Conor stepped over him and went running with baby excuses)

Khabib said I want toughest Tony.

Tony also signed to fight Khabib after being interim champ immediately when conor flaked.

Both these guys know it's destiny. Best vs best and happy to have to fight to determine the LW GOAT.

Disappointed that Tony isn't going to ankle pick Khabib, TBH, when Tony ankle picked Werdum after that interview I was blown away.

The unpredictability, cardio, length and power of Ferguson will pose more problems for Khabib's wrestling than people think. Even if Tony can't stop all the takedowns and makes Khabib work, he'll probably have a good night

I like both these guys.

Dont forget neither one had to fight each other.

Khabib had TS on lock being #1 for two years (Conor stepped over him and went running with baby excuses)

Khabib said I want toughest Tony.

Tony also signed to fight Khabib after being interim champ immediately when conor flaked.

Both these guys know it's destiny. Best vs best and happy to have to fight to determine the LW GOAT.

Don’t agree with the GOAT thing but this is one of the best LW fights in history. Can’t wait!

I like Tony and I'm backing him for a 5rd war, everybody and their mother knows exactly what Khabib will do and his simple and effective game plan to fighting. High pressure come forward corner & cut-off cage. But Tony with his highly unorthodox style and action jackson movement and multiple ways to win, nobody knows what he will do, and that's what I'm betting on....

I thought he was talking about Conor... no chance with Khabb.

I dont like either guy, so the more dumb shit they say, the more lulz after the fight.

Oh no. Tony just signed his death warrant. Khabib is going to go all Nate Conor on him and turn the Lion into the self prophecizing Gazelle.

If you get out wrestled by fucking Danny Castillo and Lee, you are in Fucksville, homie. What will be interesting is to see how much damage T can tolerate as Tony is seriouslyone tough SOB

Last edited:
Ground and pound wrecks gas tanks and Ferguson will be running on fumes by end of third

Back