I’m pretty excited for whyte-parker

Haven't really read the entire thread but are there people who thought Parker won?

Not many complaints from down under. Most were complaining about the way Parker fights, and think he should flick Kevin Barry.

I personally thought Whyte won easily, apart from nearly being Koed in the 12th lol.

Jesus christ lol...
You are so desperate to prove some form of null and void point.

There were two guys in the ring yesterday.
White/Black.
Now if that was said, which one would you associate with which colour :
Answer honestly.

: just in case you can't remember as far as last night, this is the fight that I am referring to :

View attachment 413879 View attachment 413881 View attachment 413883

Yea thats not a white guy.
That's a Samoan or a Kiwi as some have called him.
A New Zealander.

Yea thats not a white guy.
That's a Samoan or a Kiwi as some have called him.
A New Zealander.
Woaaah, I get it, you're racist.
The origin you're looking for is Maori.

Black/white isn't a nationality or origin, its a colour, black is often associated with the darker colour of brown amongst humans.

Love how you've tried to be a smart ass yet have shown yourself to be an absolute retard.

So. It's pretty much confirmed now that whyte will fight Joshua in April 2018? Looks like the fight to make next.

Jesus christ lol...

White/Black.
Answer honestly.

: just in case you can't remember as far as last night, this is the fight that I am referring to :

Hang on a minute. We had a conversation referring to me calling certain travellers pikeys. Re BJS.

Are those travellers white or black? I like you mate but think we are all getting a bit facetious and should probably take this kind of shit to the war room.

I don't think we have any racists here. They'd be called out on it. And rightly so.

I think we are clutching at straws here.

Anyways. That card yesterday was fucking fantastic. We should all appreciate it as boxing fans. Great show it was.

Last edited:
So. It's pretty much confirmed now that whyte will fight Joshua in April 2018? Looks like the fight to make next.

Unless wilder signs to fight aj or whyte it will be aj vs whyte in April I am sure of it

Unless wilder signs to fight aj or whyte it will be aj vs whyte in April I am sure of it
Same. I'm.convinced it'll be whyte AJ next in April. Gonna be a banger! Best get their shit together.

Im so happy to be wrong about this fight. Whyte really sacked up and went for it. Quite dirty, but a fighters going to do what he can to win, and its on the ref to stop that. Hat is off to Whyte, very entertaining guy that leaves nothing on the table.

Parker should have let he hands loose earlier. Hes much more dangerous than the way he often fights, and you can bet the house his future opponents are going to bring it to him and try to rough him up now.

I really, really hope to see Whyte and Wilder go at it at some point. That fight would be fucking crazy.

Same. I'm.convinced it'll be whyte AJ next in April. Gonna be a banger! Best get their shit together.
The good news for us fans is that no matter what it will be a great fight. I dont think there is any further doubt that Whyte is right there with the best of them. Fury (at his best, which may never exist again) is the only bad matchup for him on paper. Hes got brass balls and can bang in his own right, so hes going to give Wilder and AJ fits as long as his chin doesnt get crumbled by a bomb.

I dont favor him over either but I sure as hell dont count him out or write him off. Live dog if ever there was one. Love that guys grit.

If Povetkin even puts up a fight against AJ, we’ve officially got a fun HW division for the first time in ages.

Any combination of AJ, Fury, Wilder, Whyte, Povetkin, Parker, and Ortiz is a fantastic show.

Jesus christ lol...

White/Black.
Answer honestly.

Joseph isn't white mate, he's Samoan / New Zealand.

Imran Khan is pale for a Pakistani, do you consider him white as well?

Woaaah, I get it, you're racist.
The origin you're looking for is Maori.

Black/white isn't a nationality or origin, its a colour, black is often associated with the darker colour of brown amongst humans.

Love how you've tried to be a smart ass yet have shown yourself to be an absolute retard.

{<huh}

You're way off. Black/white refers to race. Parker is Pacific Islander.

If Povetkin even puts up a fight against AJ, we’ve officially got a fun HW division for the first time in ages.

Any combination of AJ, Fury, Wilder, Whyte, Povetkin, Parker, and Ortiz is a fantastic show.

Honestly ........ I think AJ is ko'ing Povetkin.

I think AJ is very bad match up for him especially if he's kept on the end of that jab.

Honestly ........ I think AJ is ko'ing Povetkin.

I think AJ is very bad match up for him especially if he's kept on the end of that jab.
Agree entirely. Just not sure what hes got post-drug tests so I want to see what he can do.

If hes got some fight left in him theres still plenty of good fights for him, even if hes seen as a gate keeper type. You can do far worse in a career than only losing to Wlad and AJ.

Parker is only 26. I think he is still learning. In the first couple of rounds he didn't know how to respond to Whyte's rough tactics. At the end he seems to have learnt something from Whyte and starts doing some dirty stuff himself.

Whyte's reach is ridiculous. And who knew he is a better jabber than Joshua.

Would have to find the 'just bleed' gif for these kind of fights.

Agree entirely. Just not sure what hes got post-drug tests so I want to see what he can do.

If hes got some fight left in him theres still plenty of good fights for him, even if hes seen as a gate keeper type. You can do far worse in a career than only losing to Wlad and AJ.

Povetkin vs Whyte would be sweet imo.

Hang on a minute. We had a conversation referring to me calling certain travellers pikeys. Re BJS.

Are those travellers white or black? I like you mate but think we are all getting a bit facetious and should probably take this kind of shit to the war room.

I don't think we have any racists here. They'd be called out on it. And rightly so.

I think we are clutching at straws here.

Anyways. That card yesterday was fucking fantastic. We should all appreciate it as boxing fans. Great show it was.
Travellers can be of any colour...
That's exactly my point lol.

Joseph isn't white mate, he's Samoan / New Zealand.

Imran Khan is pale for a Pakistani, do you consider him white as well?

If someone is white, they are white....
I'm not on about their country, culture, religion, origin or background - simply the colour.
"he's not white, he's Samoan/New Zealand"

OK, he's maori but what are you actually trying to say?
Like, if you say someone cant be of a colour cos of their heritage or country of birth, then what are you implying 'black' is?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back