I apologize to Mike Dolce. He is right. (Nutritionist that works with UFC fighters)

Wow ... just wow... reading all the in depth lengthy replies from DocLikeEm and talking about going through all these anagrams and etc...

Who the F has this much time in the world?

To carry on this charade and invest so much time into this annoying online persona Just to antagonize everyone ....

I actually feel bad for you.

You’re the loneliest / saddest person in the world sitting in a dark room with a computer all day.

Does anyone know why Luke Skywalker wasn't in the latest Star Wars trailer?

I don't care if you're Mike Dolce or not, but your name is not random. Go ahead and find perfect anagrams of my name in my first or whatever post, like it is in yours. Find me any user like that, and you will convince me that we live in the matrix. Because chances like that would really be wasted. It's either you accidentally anagramming yourself, or life springing up spontaneously on another planet.

But if you'd like to prove your point, please, go ahead an find perfect unintentional anagrams of my name in my own posts.

You are not considering the huge number of members and amount of posts at sherdog. In such numbers there will be many examples of such anagrams.

Wow ... just wow... reading all the in depth lengthy replies from DocLikeEm and talking about going through all these anagrams and etc...

Who the F has this much time in the world?

To carry on this charade and invest so much time into this annoying online persona Just to antagonize everyone ....

I actually feel bad for you.

You’re the loneliest / saddest person in the world sitting in a dark room with a computer all day.

Great. I proved you wrong and now you are all upset. You have spent much more time at this place than I have, and I guarantee I will be gone from this place long before getting close to your post count.

I liked you better when you were admitting your earlier accusations have no merit.

You are not considering the huge number of members and amount of posts at sherdog. In such numbers there will be many examples of such anagrams.

You promised me to find them in my post history. Please, go ahead.

And no, not even with the number of members on sherdog, not if we take the longer names. Sure, "god" might have talked about dogs a fair bit. Take names as long as yours, and it's a nope.

Why are you arguing this? It's quite pointless. Even if you intentionally used an anagram of Mike Dolce (which seems highly probable, given the content of your posts), it does not mean that you are Mike Dolce himself. You obviously have admiration for him as a person, which you are freely able to have. Why even dispute this any longer unless you have some agenda based upon it? Quite odd.

DocLikeEm, how does Dolce feel about long walks on the beach?

You promised me to find them in my post history. Please, go ahead.

And no, not even with the number of members on sherdog, not if we take the longer names. Sure, "god" might have talked about dogs a fair bit. Take names as long as yours, and it's a nope.

I found an exact anagram of your username in your post history:

This is amazing.

-- Malta Tomb Row

Now lets hear all the excuses, tell me how it doesnt count etc.

Let's hope so.

Spare me your passive aggressive remarks.

This thread is about a sherdogger who managed to lose weight with the help of Mike Dolce, you should celebrate his success here and not spread your hate.

Would it hurt to say something like " Hey I am happy you managed to steer your life in a healthy direction " or " Good for you man! Keep it up! " ?

You hijack a thread that is supposed to be about positive change and make it about your anger instead. Not cool.

Spare me your passive aggressive remarks.

This thread is about a sherdogger who managed to lose weight with the help of Mike Dolce, you should celebrate his success here and not spread your hate.

Would it hurt to say something like " Hey I am happy you managed to steer your life in a healthy direction " or " Good for you man! Keep it up! " ?

You hijack a thread that is supposed to be about positive change and make it about your anger instead. Not cool.

black-kettle.jpg

lmfao, Trollce getting besmirched itt

What are you even talking about?

Look, this thread is about how a sherdogger turned his life around and started living a healthy life thanks to Mike Dolce, that is a positive topic. So let us stay positive rather than posting hate.

Even the teenaged forum entrepreneurs and troglodytes who dwell here must be able to appreciate such a positive and encouraging topic.

Hey guys, I just weighed in this morning and am at 216. Dolce mentioned in one of the podcasts that losing weight comes in cycles. You lose some weight, then your body adjusts, then you lose some more.

I think he is great for the fighters in the UFC and even other organizations. You don't hear too much about other people doing what he does for fighters because they do not have the passion that he does.

Losing weight in cycles is common knowledge and instead of crediting Dolce, I still don't understand why you don't credit your own willpower for your weight loss and lifestyle change. I think you're in collusion with nutritioniskey/DocLikeEm but to play along, you really should give yourself more credit.

There is nothing Dolce says that can't be found online in like 5-10 minutes on the bodybuilding.com forums or similar sites. If you changed your life, you should pat yourself on the back. Other than the very obvious dietary and lifestyle changes, losing weight(speaking from experience) is all about sheer force of will and being able to stick to your plan. I lost 125(5'9 275 to 150) pounds in a little over a year and have maintained my weight simply through comonsense dietary/lifestyle changes and willpower. It's not easy but it's very doable without any kind of pseudo "nutritionist" or trainer.

Why are you arguing this? It's quite pointless. Even if you intentionally used an anagram of Mike Dolce (which seems highly probable, given the content of your posts), it does not mean that you are Mike Dolce himself. You obviously have admiration for him as a person, which you are freely able to have. Why even dispute this any longer unless you have some agenda based upon it? Quite odd.

Because it is a pure coincidence. However, an anagram for your username is " Tight Ms ", which I do not believe to be a coincidence at all.

See where I am going at here? By your own logic such a thing cannot happen by chance. But to be honest, funny as it is, I do not think you chose the anagram tight Ms knowingly. You have to accept that the same thing is possible for me, even though you have your differences with me.

Ultimately this boils down to our differences. Since you do not like my stance on things you do not accept the idea that my anagram is random, you have however no problems accepting that your own anagram is. See the hypocrisy?

on one hand i respect the trollmanship

on the other i wonder what the fuck the mods are thinking? this has devolved in to completely ridiculous garbage, and thats saying a lot for sherdog. this was sort of a conversation 3 days ago. it started off as garbage troll bait and now its been toxic waste for days

ip ban this guy already. fyi successful trolling leaves doubt that its actually a troll

on one hand i respect the trollmanship

on the other i wonder what the fuck the mods are thinking? this has devolved in to completely ridiculous garbage, and thats saying a lot for sherdog. this was sort of a conversation 3 days ago. it started off as garbage troll bait and now its been toxic waste for days

ip ban this guy already. fyi successful trolling leaves doubt that its actually a troll

Ban me? I did not even start the thread, which I think is genuine by the way. Besides, if you would have been following the thread you would know that I mostly just defend myself.

I really do try not to step over any lines so I think what you say is uncalled for.

Because it is a pure coincidence. However, an anagram for your username is " Tights Ms ", which I do not believe to be a coincidence at all.

Tights ms? Jesus christ you suck. I appreciate the sincerity that shines thru your trolling though, most don't make it so obvious. Being careful not to break the rules but still leaving us wishing the banhammer hits you right on the head. Your precision is very precise

How do you have time for this Michael, you were probably Sherdoggin when BJ needed you

Back