I apologize to Mike Dolce. He is right. (Nutritionist that works with UFC fighters)

Tights ms? Jesus christ you suck. I appreciate the sincerity that shines thru your trolling though, most don't make it so obvious. Being careful not to break the rules but still leaving us wishing the banhammer hits you right on the head. Your precision is very precise

How do you have time for this Michael, you were probably Sherdoggin when BJ needed you

If you are going to go through life calling everybody you dont agree with for trolls you are going to have a hard time. Might I give you a bit of advice? Keep in mind that the people you interact with are every bit as unique as you are, their history, upbringing, set of mind and so on.

So when you face diversity do not be so quick to yell troll, instead, go the extra mile and try to relate to them. Did you really try your best to understand me before you started calling me a troll? Perhaps this could have been avoided with a simple question;

What posts of mine are so hard to relate to that you had to go a head and call me a troll? Tell me and I will try to explain myself more thoroughly.

wait wait wait hold the phone... so NutritionIsKey (aka mike himself) got banned? hahahaha

now hes back under this new name. HI MIKE!!@! Love ur work/trolling efforts

RP8P26v.jpg

wait wait wait hold the phone... so NutritionIsKey (aka mike himself) got banned? hahahaha

now hes back under this new name. HI MIKE!!@! Love ur work/trolling efforts

RP8P26v.jpg

Hey man,

See the girl in the background of that picture?

She is the kind of girl that troglodytes dwelling in their mom´s basements never ever get near. Thank god for internet so the troglodytes actually get to know what a girl looks like naked, am I right? Of course I am.

A lot of people on this forum owe Dolce an apology.

But the type of folks frequenting this forum are usually unintelligent, reactionary know-it-alls(to be fair, this is the case throughout most of America these days, not just Sherdog or internet forums). These are the types of people who form an irrational anger and jealousy toward other successful people, simply for their success. They are waiting for any little mistake or indiscretion to pounce on someone like Dolce in gleeful joy just to say "I told you so! He really isn't so great now is he!? LOLOLOL."

Unfortunately for these losers, Mike Dolce is easily the best in the business at what he does.

A lot of people on this forum owe Dolce an apology.

But the type of folks frequenting this forum are usually unintelligent, reactionary know-it-alls(to be fair, this is the case throughout most of America these days, not just Sherdog or internet forums). These are the types of people who form an irrational anger and jealousy toward other successful people, simply for their success. They are waiting for any little mistake or indiscretion to pounce on someone like Dolce in gleeful joy just to say "I told you so! He really isn't so great now is he!? LOLOLOL."

Unfortunately for these losers, Mike Dolce is easily the best in the business at what he does.

This sums it all up pretty well. It is funny how people do not consider themselves responsible for what they write online. The things some people here call Dolce, a person they do not even know. Some of them even attack his parents and family.

Haters never make it far in life though, a poetic justice of sorts considering Dolce himself is quite successful.

Hey man,

See the girl in the background of that picture?

She is the kind of girl that troglodytes dwelling in their mom´s basements never ever get near. Thank god for internet so the troglodytes actually get to know what a girl looks like naked, am I right? Of course I am.

That one must have cut deep. I don't condone it, being fat doesn't make you less of a person, but can't you tell you're not wanted here?

What posts of mine are so hard to relate to that you had to go a head and call me a troll? Tell me and I will try to explain myself more thoroughly.

Apologize publicly to BJ and I'll never say a bad thing about you again

Some of these memes are actually pretty funny and I am sure Dolce would think so too. After all he seems to be somebody with self-perspective and humor.

This is depressingly bad though. Have you started making them yourself now? Just rehash the old ones, at least they were kind of funny.

Some of these memes are actually pretty funny and I am sure Dolce would think so too. After all he seems to be somebody with self-perspective and humor.

This is depressingly bad though. Have you started making them yourself now? Just rehash the old ones, at least they were kind of funny.

It was the first one I found. I just wanted to jump on the bandwagon:icon_neut

It was the first one I found. I just wanted to jump on the bandwagon:icon_neut

That is the reason most sherdoggers rip on Dolce, they jump the bandwagon.

All humans are gregarious and socially sensitive, but this is even more true when it comes to young kids and teenagers. This is why teenagers are so easily embarrassed, it is their DNA to stay within the group and not to stand out. If you want to be safe, you stay within the group and follow it.

So when the anti-Dolce-bandwagon moves forward, the sherdog youngsters jump on, any other action might exclude them from the group and make them a target. I know how this might sound a bit out there, but this is how kids work, just think about school and how important the group dynamic is. There is a scientific name for it - normative influence.

Since sherdog consists of so many young people living in their moms basements, normative influence plays a big part at what goes on in the forum.

That is the reason most sherdoggers rip on Dolce, they jump the bandwagon.

All humans are gregarious and socially sensitive, but this is even more true when it comes to young kids and teenagers. This is why teenagers are so easily embarrassed, it is their DNA to stay within the group and not to stand out. If you want to be safe, you stay within the group and follow it.

So when the anti-Dolce-bandwagon moves forward, the sherdog youngsters jump on, any other action might exclude them from the group and make them a target. I know how this might sound a bit out there, but this is how kids work, just think about school and how important the group dynamic is. There is a scientific name for it - normative influence.

Since sherdog consists of so many young people living in their moms basements, normative influence plays a big part at what goes on in the forum.

My personal reason for criticizing Dolce is that the information he has to offer is very widely available to anyone willing to do a tiny bit of research so he is at most a glorified babysitter who gets hired by fighters who lack willpower. I'm speaking as someone who has lost a lot of weight so I'm not just jumping on some bandwagon, but I do admit I'm also having fun in these Dolce threads.

I think his clients are just as if not more deserving of criticism than Dolce. These are professional athletes & they should have their diets under control; that's basic, fundamental stuff. Dolce has simply found a niche market of weak-willed fighters(or people who cut too much) that are desperate enough to pay out the ass.

Since I don't know the guy personally, I don't dislike much less hate the guy but his sales tactics and general business practices seem manipulative and he seems like every other "fitness expert" you see in infomercials and such. Calling his critics teenagers does nothing but weaken your arguments although it may be effective as far as trolling goes. Your gimmick has made this thread fun.

edit: Also, all human beings are prone to groupthink. It's hardly limited to the young and it is simply part of our tribal nature.

Knew some asshole would bump this thread....

Back