I hope Volkov will KO Lewis.

are you fucking stupid?
who the fuck did lewis beat?
a travis browne lmao and he was in the most boring fight in the history of the ufc
volkov is a way better figher and he will destory fat zero cardio lewis

lol why are you insulting me? Get a grip you fucking child.

Just think about this, would you have made a thread if everything went normal, probably not, its to hype the fight.

Lewis is 9-3 in his last 12 UFC fights at Heavyweight. Not a bad record, but not very impressive altogether with the opponents he has beat.
Considering the three losses were all by knock out.
Shawn Jordan knocked him out dude, who loses to Shawn Jordan??? Who loses to Shawn Jordan TWICE???
Derrick Lewis will never be a legit contender, top 10 gatekeeper at best. And his resume is shit. Stop talking out of your ass.

Then go find me a Heavyweight with a better record in his last 12 UFC bouts. There's not many of them in the UFC.
His resume isn't shit, but whatever you wanna tell yourself is fine for me.

Don't get so agitated because of an opinion. You can also talk to me in a civilized way and you'll probably find that discussion is much more worthwhile that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
u know nothing bout mma and u want to run ur mouth like u the alberst einstein of mma

I gave my prediction for this fight and you throw a bitchfit like a 12-year-old girl.
Lewis is gonna KO Volkov. Numerous people predict this, numerous people predict the opposite. How is that a big deal?

Chill the fuck out. This is a discussion forum, it's meant for exchaning opinions and not everyone is gonna share your arcane fucking wisdom.

Last edited:
Then go find me a Heavyweight with a better record in his last 12 UFC bouts. There's not many of them in the UFC.
His resume isn't shit, but whatever you wanna tell yourself is fine for me.

Don't get so agitated because of an opinion, you autist. You can also talk to me in a civilized way and you'll probably find that discussion is much more worthwhile that way.
i ask u again who did he beat that is on the same level as a volkov?

You are not a fan of the sport if you want some unknown guy with 3,5k twitter followers to win a fight in a already boring HW division. Lewis by KO round 1 and god forbid any different scenario.

BTW. Stop with all that "respect" bullshit. Respect is overrated. The only important thing is to be yourself and don't act like someone you will never be just to promote the fight. And i can say that Lewis is a pretty genuine guy.
if u dont know volkov ur just cancer

That was only to heat up the fight, like both guys

Was a big supporter until he bitched in the Ngannou fight.

After the first round he went to his corner and cried "my back hurts" like a baby.

Now he tries to pull that shit on a really classy Volkov? Fuck him.

I might be. Atleast I'm not 5'4" you little midget hahhahaha. I've seen bratwurst bigger than you.

DONT BE SCARED HOMIE

You're a fucking horrible poster with shitty cringeworthy reddit humor and you're quite obviously underage.

I wish sherdog had an IQ test upon registration with a minimum requirement of 100, so that your sub-80 ass couldn't bother the people on here with functioning brain synapses.

You're a fucking horrible poster with shitty cringeworthy reddit humor and you're quite obviously underage.

I wish sherdog had an IQ test upon registration with a minimum requirement of 100, so that your sub-80 ass couldn't bother the people on here with functioning brain synapses.

<24>

After that last "performance", I'm not sure how Lewis has any fans. Volkov should be able to take care of business.
I take it that you never have suffered from severe chronic back pain before. I've been bed ridden 80% of the time for the last 9 years. Take it from me, It's the worse pain in the world that I can think of, so shut the fuck up.

I normally like Lewis, but knocking his hat off wasn't cool.

I like BB but Volkov is going to hit him with some cobra strikes methinks. Fast, clean KO.

BTW. Stop with all that "respect" bullshit. Respect is overrated. The only important thing is to be yourself and don't act like someone you will never be just to promote the fight. And i can say that Lewis is a pretty genuine guy.

pretty sure that push was purely to promote the fight

I take it that you never have suffered from severe chronic back pain before. I've been bed ridden 80% of the time for the last 9 years. Take it from me, It's the worse pain in the world that I can think of, so shut the fuck up.
It's actually amazing he is still fighting. My pain comes and goes, but if I started doing MMA/BJJ training again it would flair right up.

Back