I know it’s old, but Rare footage of Ronda Rousey just after her loss at UFC 207

If it's old and on the internet, it's not rare.

You guys are such hateful little nerds.

"Remember the time when Ronda..."

"Oh God yes I hated that I'm glad that bitch got what she deserved!!! Unnnghhhh"

She retired. Find something else to do.
Ahh yes, Sherdog, the place where not a soul can mention retired or non active fighters!
<Kobe213>

Ahh yes, Sherdog, the place where not a soul can mention retired or non active fighters!
<Kobe213>
Ok so someone dredge up the time randy lost in 1998 and shit on him cos he jo'd

Dana's like "Cheer up Girl!! You gotta suck daddy's dick after this"

Wow look at her standing there. So interesting.

This is the only event I ever saw live. All the casuals around me were supporting her and believed she was going to win.

I laughed out loud after that beating, especially because of the person she is. Lol as the vid shows she literally didn’t know what hit her. GOLD

Miesha probably faps to this footage knowing she lasted like 3x longer

Ronda getting ktfo twice were some of the best mma moments ever. I think those two moments are the most I've enjoyed in wmma.

Not shaking hands really pissed alot of people off. It's funny how much hate she gets. You gotta sell fights people. Like everyone here would be happy and hugging after getting kod. She knew her time at the top was done.everyone here would be laughing I sopose

The way she bobbled back behind Herb and reset was kinda funny

Ronda is like the P4P worst loser in UFC. The holly thing disappearing for a year, then this and retiring soon after. You can just see how mentally fragile she is when things aren't going her way.

And WME was convinced Ronda was gonna win too.

The new suits never saw this coming.
They referred to Amanda as "cannon fodder", these are the people who run this sport, they don't know what the fuck they're watching.

lets not forget ufc doing dirty to nunes promoting only ronda for the event and letting her not to do no media.

Ronda is a broken gal, holly ended her, once that aura was destroyed all that i could beat a man talk and once in a liftime athlete shit catched up and messed her up mentally

Actually Gina Carrano paved the way for that. She proved interest in female MMA long before Rhonda did.
And Josh Gibson, Satchel Paige, Cool Papa Bell and others proved the interest and quality of black baseball players but it was Jackie Robinson who broke the color barrier. Gina proved interest but Ronda is the one who made it main stream.

They referred to Amanda as "cannon fodder", these are the people who run this sport, they don't know what the fuck they're watching.
The same type of thing happens in boxing as well. When James Toney got his first Title shot vs Michael Nunn he was a relative unknown and it was supposed to be a be a set up to make Nunn look good. The fight was even in Nunn's hometown and he got KTFO and Toney went on to have a better career than Nunn.

Back