"I promise to hurt guys (this time), and finish fights." - GSP

no one can deny that if GSP finishes bisping he is the undisputed GOAT

I would have said that if he had finished Anderson Silva back when both reigned their respective divisions.

Left Hook Larry?

Not so much.

Me and you are boys now

Welcome
Nice change from our last engagement.

200.gif

Tentatively <OKC16> for now.

How'd I get so lucky?

5 round jab-fest with a takedown at the 4 minute mark of every round coming up.

He said the same thing before he retired. Don't blink. Bisping is gonna smash him and then he is gonna retire again. One just don't gain killer instinct. You either have it or you don't. Look at Jones. Hurts Cormier and goes balls to the wall to put him out. He has killer instinct.

Come on man,...id say Georges went 'balls to the wall' destroying Matt Hughes in the second fight after he hurt him with that head kick; he had 'killer instinct' when he won the title for the first time.

There are two different GSPs. The Champ GSP plays it safe to not lose a fight, especially after losing the belt to Serra. The Challenger GSP was much more aggressive and certainly finished fights.

I'm hoping that he feels he has something he needs to achieve in this fight and comes in like he used to when he ran through the contenders to rematch Hughes for the belt.

His nipple grab isnt as bad as Jardines. GSP, Jardine and Evans had a whole "Waterboy" thing going with the nipple grab at the start of the fight. GSP going to Jackson/Wink had lots of negative effects, including the nipple grab fraternity.

There are two different GSPs. The Champ GSP plays it safe to not lose a fight, especially after losing the belt to Serra. The Challenger GSP was much more aggressive and certainly finished fights.

I'm hoping that he feels he has something he needs to achieve in this fight and comes in like he used to when he ran through the contenders to rematch Hughes for the belt.

His nipple grab isnt as bad as Jardines. GSP, Jardine and Evans had a whole "Waterboy" thing going with the nipple grab at the start of the fight. GSP going to Jackson/Wink had lots of negative effects, including the nipple grab fraternity.

GSP will still be in legacy protection safe mode since he's finally moving up in weight.

Imagine losing to Bisping after ducking Anderson all these years.

Damn GSP is a G. Crazy to think same age fedor comes out of retirement and fights 2 fight fighter jaideep while GSP comes out of retirement moves up in weight to fight the best MW in the world. Clear #2 GOAT win or lose!!

UFC 65 ffs ..... This doesn't mean shit

I was told GSP would never have pounced on a wounded fighter like Jones did, so I posted a video of GSP pouncing on a wounded fighter like Jones did.

Did you not read the previous posts?

Back