"I promise to hurt guys (this time), and finish fights." - GSP

0.gif

@Myrddin Wild

serra-ko-s-gsp-o.gif

ezgif-com-crop-2.gif
ezgif-com-crop-3.gif
ezgif-com-crop1.gif
you suck

“If he doesn’t open up, you keep doing what you do well to win the fight,” St-Pierre. “You’re winning, so you don’t necessarily change.”

So he'll stop doing something smart to do something stupid instead?

That's the problem with fighting, it must be the only sport where fans like the strategies to be as dumb as possible. Just punch each other until one falls down.

@One MMA Fan I tried to warn you... I tried to give you a chance to back out... but now the blood haz been shed. Your insubordination against Legit GOAT GSP & future husband of MonkeyGirl has been punished & you must now make amendz before further damage is done.

<WellThere>

You the sherdog:

mqdefault.jpg

1200px-Mustela_nivalis_-British_Wildlife_Centre-4.jpg

{<jordan}
{<jordan}
{<jordan}
{<jordan}
{<jordan}

shut the fuck up gsp go fight T-Wood and get ktfo

I don't believe GSP is going to regain his killer instinct at this point but he is absolutely capable of wrecking Woodley even now.

GSP vs Woodley would look exactly like Rory vs Woodley in all likelihood. Woodley cannot handle an orthodox fighter with a jab worth a damn.

We shall see. I hope GSP finishes Count Duckula and retires him.

I just want GSP vs Woodley.

So we're supposed to believe he isn't going to try and take Bisping down and lay on him for 5 rounds? The only way he stands with Bisping is if he can't take Bisping down.

Wall St.Pierre is all about the stAck market now, not about finishing fights

@One MMA Fan I tried to warn you... I tried to give you a chance to back out... but now the blood haz been shed. Your insubordination against Legit GOAT GSP & future husband of MonkeyGirl has been punished & you must now make amendz before further damage is done.

<WellThere>

He doesn't get it, he will when Cain never wins ever again and I will make fun forever and ever
AKA sucks!

He's a liar and used to say the same thing before every fight

I don't believe GSP is going to regain his killer instinct at this point but he is absolutely capable of wrecking Woodley even now.

GSP vs Woodley would look exactly like Rory vs Woodley in all likelihood. Woodley cannot handle an orthodox fighter with a jab worth a damn.

Is that why he's avoiding fighting Woodley?

also, doubt it. That fight with rory was when fighters still had good looking trunks.

He doesn't get it, he will when Cain never wins ever again and I will make fun forever and ever
AKA sucks!
Damn @One MMA Fan see what you did now. You got MonkeyGirl turned against AKA. You gotta straighten this mess up bro... this thing is getting out of hand.

Just apologize & beg forgiveness & we can put all this behind us.

Back