I Still Believe in Chael Sonnen (R)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's true, of the 2 that I have frequented, i only found the best

Just tried the whole text Chael bit, and if it is him, he replied;

Me: Hope this is still ur number Chael. Regardless of the outcome, I'm still a fan and will support you through thick and thin. Stay positive and hope to see you back in the cage.

Chael: Well thanx, we will win. Be patient.

Me: ur the last american hero my friend. Keep up the good fight.

Chael: Thanx Mike (me)

Just tried the whole text Chael bit, and if it is him, he replied;

Me: Hope this is still ur number Chael. Regardless of the outcome, I'm still a fan and will support you through thick and thin. Stay positive and hope to see you back in the cage.

Chael: Well thanx, we will win. Be patient.

Me: ur the last american hero my friend. Keep up the good fight.

Chael: Thanx Mike (me)

You're a true fan, thank you for keeping the faith....he treats his fans like gold, nothing like it...I'm confident that if he was is in the area that if I invited him over to grill out, he would show up....and bring the dessert....

You're a true fan, thank you for keeping the faith....he treats his fans like gold, nothing like it...I'm confident that if he was is in the area that if I invited him over to grill out, he would show up....and bring the dessert....

Bring dessert? He would bring over a cow and butcher it in the back yard so you knew the meat was fresh

I know these people, Nate and Miller both have BJJ, so did Filho is the rematch. Chael made mistakes in the fights where he got submitted. I know he has been submitted a lot, but that is cause he does not lay and pray, he works and if you are working you run the risk of getting caught. Would you rather the turn into Jon Fitch? Jon Fitch finished me at ufc 117, he literally put me to sleep.

Chael Sonnen is the most exciting ground and pound fighter out there, he earns that shit!!

Bring dessert? He would bring over a cow and butcher it in the back yard so you knew the meat was fresh

Lol! Pardon me, sir...yes he would show up with his own live animal to butcher and if I didn't have one, he would inquire about my pets....store-bought meat? That's for wimps...

Sonnen is a racist, bigotted republican attention whore... I cant stand Anderson either, so admittedly I wanted to see a double KO. Hopefully Vitor rules the middleweight division from now on.

One the first day of Chaelmas Chael Sonnen gave to me
One liners that are funny (I'm going to put him on his back more than a stripper with a mortgage)

One the second day of Chaelmas Chael Sonnen have to me
Two UFC gloves
And one liners that are funny
UFC-Gloves-large.gif

One the third day of Chaelmas Chael Sonnen gave to me
three submission wins
Two UFC gloves

One the fourth day of Chaelmas Chael Sonnen gave to me
Four beat up nerds
11_Silva_v_Sonnen_17.jpg

20091026124400_IMG_7645.JPG

sonnen-filho-468x312.jpg

i.cfc

Three submission wins
Two UFC gloves

One the five day of Chaelmas Chael Sonnen gave to me
Smashed pancrase Kings
i.cfc

Four beat up nerds
Three submission wins
Two UFC gloves

Last edited:
One the sixth day of chaelmas Chael Sonnen gave to me
His word he's staying
Smashed pancrase kings
four beat up nerds
three submission wins
two ufc gloves
and one liners that are funny

And now I am done

NOTHING USEFUL RHYMES WITH SWIMMING!

Last edited:
Chael is a badass. He would appreciate our support.

He should just continue to be awesome and fight his heart out!! That is why we all love him anyway

He respects his fans that's for sure.

29983_1443392162917_1176480796_1288534_6195075_n.jpg

Good stuff, but the girls images should be fighters, not ring girls..hilarious nontheless...of course Sonnen is the logical one!!!

Lyoto looks so cute though!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back