If Conor believed he could beat Max

Does Khabib even have a fight, officially? I thought they're both on hiatus right now.

What's going on here. I like Max as much as the next guy (and Conor, and I hope they make this fight so Max gets paid) but why get so bent out of shape about a loss. No, no. Why get so bent out of shape that you state the fight will never happen as if it were fact. You should want this shit to happen.

Ferguson is the best LW in the world
If he's not then he's undisputedly the # 2 .......I'm not saying he isn't the best but the number one spot is a question mark........remember when UFC was all about not being like boxing with 4 champs In 4 orgs all claiming to be the best tbut never fighting each other in their primes I member....how the best division In the entire sport turned into joke and a rerun of the young and the restless is a crying shame......I'm going to my room to eat Cheetos masterbate and cry now

The career LW is a WW?
And as I recall Diaz finished McG once.

Does it cause a lot of issues in everyday life being as simple as you are? Or is this stupidity confined to Sherdog?

What has that got to do with Max who is a smaller guy than McG and who got raped last time out.

Conor is going to fight again only when he'll be poor or close to bankruptcy, so most likely never

Conor dropped a bigger guy in Diaz multiple times = "Errr yeah but Diaz finished him"....what has that got to do with Max?

Dumb ass.

You don't understand how referencing McG dropping Diaz in reference to his chances of beating a similar style of fighter, also makes the fact Diaz beat McG relevant?

Genuinely, this is a cesspit of stupidity. And you sir are an immaculate example.

You don't understand how referencing McG dropping Diaz in reference to his chances of beating a similar style of fighter, also makes the fact Diaz beat McG relevant?

Genuinely, this is a cesspit of stupidity. And you sir are an immaculate example.

He's already beaten Holloway and a naturally bigger guy in Diaz once he learned not to empty his gas tank in the 1st round.

Using Diaz as an example of what Holloway might do in a 2nd fight is dumb, dumb ass.

He's already beaten Holloway and a naturally bigger guy in Diaz once he learned not to empty his gas tank in the 1st round.

Using Diaz as an example of what Holloway might do in a 2nd fight is dumb, dumb ass.

Holloway is a superior version of a fighter that beat McGregor, that seems a pretty reasonable statement to me.

You clearly have issues with reasonable discussion so I’ll let you continue with your menstruation undisturbed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back