If fedor was using in pride, wouldn't he of been caught in sambo?

Why don't you just look up if Sambo tests to answer your question?

Edit: It appears after a 10 second search on a shitty forum the answer might be no.

sambo does test and did in fedor's day; this is from a recent article so i don't know if they've made it stricter since he was fighting, however
At last year’s Sambo World Cup in Moscow, FIAS President Vasily Shestakov revealed that four sambists, including two from Russia, had tested positive for meldonium.

Developed in Latvia, meldonium was only added to the WADA banned list on January 1, 2016.

It was moved from the monitored to the prohibited list by WADA due to "evidence of its use by athletes with the intention of enhancing performance".

Sambo athletes competing at international or national level can have their urine and/or blood tested anytime, anywhere by FIAS, a national anti-doping organisation or an event’s Organising Committee.

Specially trained and accredited doping control personnel carry out all tests, which can be conducted in-competition and out-of-competition.

Athletes can be chosen for in-competition testing based on random selection, their finishing position or by being targeted for a particular reason.

They can be tested out-of-competition anytime, anywhere and with no advanced notice.
ali bagautinov has been suspended from sambo competition for doping before

then u didnt see these guys:

1/ 4 tied:
[Team Coleman…] Coleman [many org. but 1st UFC] & Kerr [WVC AND UFC b4 Pride] & Barnett [UFC 1st , many org]….. & Lesnar [UFC]

5/ Overreem [many org. / Pride b4 UFC] or Sonnen [mainly UFC]
Coleman/Kerr/Overeem sure. They are on Silva's level. Silva's physique in Pride was just dumb. His traps were like Lesnars but on a LHW.
wandscream.gif

Fedor was wada tested in sambo before Dana White knew what wada was.

Fedor didn’t juice

Anybody saying he did is grasping at straws

Doesn't matter. It's an even playing field when there is no testing. So if Fedor used, hes still the better fighter because hes beating other people using. If he didnt use it just makes it that much more spectacular.

I would rather there be no testing and an even playing field, versus a few guys finding a way to get an advantage and beat the tests

Go study "Cold War & Doping Programs"
I don't even know what we're arguing about. I was just wondering what you find funny about me stating that Russia had a state sponsored doping program, which has been proven to be fact.

I don't even know what we're arguing about. I was just wondering what you find funny about me stating that Russia had a state sponsored doping program, which has been proven to be fact.
"initiated by Putin"... that was the funny part...

And the fact that u were singling Russia out historically...

Fedor *may* have used PEDs, because who the fuck knows.

But looking at the guy, who would say he has? He was a soft body with no physical signs of PED abuse like many of the top Pride guys at the time. Looking at you Wanderlei

Look up Josh Barnett and Tim Sylvia.. both failed for peds (in fact Barnett holds the record)

Mir and werdum also both failed

All 4 guys have ultimate dad bods

Look up Josh Barnett and Tim Sylvia.. both failed for peds (in fact Barnett holds the record)

Mir and werdum also both failed

All 4 guys have ultimate dad bods
Mir was not a dad bod when he popped. He was huge for a time.

And again, in my fucking post I said there are exceptions. But thanks for continuing to point out exceptions I already know exist. Great use of your time.

As far as I recall Russia is the only country in the history of the Olympics to have its entire team banned for peds use. It's entire team....

then u didnt see these guys:

1/ 4 tied:
[Team Coleman…] Coleman [many org. but 1st UFC] & Kerr [WVC AND UFC b4 Pride] & Barnett [UFC 1st , many org]….. & Lesnar [UFC]

5/ Overreem [many org. / Pride b4 UFC] or Sonnen [mainly UFC]
Yeah but Carwin and H20 Man were good ol' clean Americans. All natty.

before.jpg

17232.jpg

Because Putin was president when Fedor was fighting? I was simply referring to that particular state sponsored program, which came from Putin, which is fact. I have no doubt that there was plenty of other shady shit throughout Russia's (and the rest of the world's) history, but that's not in question here.

As far as I recall Russia is the only country in the history of the Olympics to have its entire team banned for peds use. It's entire team....
same advice:

Go study "Cold War & Doping Programs"

Because Putin was president when Fedor was fighting? I was simply referring to that particular state sponsored program, which came from Putin, which is fact. I have no doubt that there was plenty of other shady shit throughout Russia's (and the rest of the world's) history, but that's not in question here.
was already there probably since Nikita...

And let's not forget America's UFC Lightweight Champion, "The Muscle Shark" Sean Sherk. Poor guy was one of MMA's first victims of "contaminated supplements."

method=get&rs=100&q=75&x=20&y=11&w=240&h=320&ro=0&s=9BF16310-1D09-6BFC-E59CEA499074A7DE.jpg

Mir was not a dad bod when he popped. He was huge for a time.

And again, in my fucking post I said there are exceptions. But thanks for continuing to point out exceptions I already know exist. Great use of your time.

Really dumb ass? Mir failed his test may 2016

He fought hunt march 2016

XnVjSYc.jpg

Back