If you could wife/date any tv show character, past or present, who would it be?

Around the time I entered adolescence, me and my family would always watch Wonder Woman on a Saturday evening, then Dallas.
Seeing Pam Ewing fit to bursting in her tight tops, and Wonder Woman's magnificent wonder-tits is when I learned what my cock is really for.
Wonder-Woman.jpg 115940.jpg

Lynda Carter is a complete smoke show. Smoke show face and her body is stacked. Huge cans and Prob had a big late 70s early 80s Bush too.

e562a707dec9a67249bee0423a0c112b.jpg
Around the time I entered adolescence, me and my family would always watch Wonder Woman on a Saturday evening, then Dallas.
Seeing Pam Ewing fit to bursting in her tight tops, and Wonder Woman's magnificent wonder-tits is when I learned what my cock is really for.
View attachment 482175 View attachment 482177
They don't make em like her anymore.
VkpD9-1474040183-embed-wwfashion_runway.gif

latest

I'd make sure those filthy Scots never got their hands on the English crown.

Bulma from DBZ
She flashed Mutenroshi-sama her bare pussy in DB not knowing Goku removed her panties to check if she was a boy or girl.

Christa Miller from Drew Carey Show
Rachel Nichols from Alias even though her role was brief

It seems a lot of people only take appearance into account when choosing a pick...

I want to ride the oldest train in the world.
the-golden-girls-best-episodes-hulu-streaming.jpg

Or
Delta Burke
delta-burke.png

tenor.gif

Angela Bower. I’ll show her Who’s the Boss.

Lynda Carter is a complete smoke show. Smoke show face and her body is stacked. Huge cans and Prob had a big late 70s early 80s Bush too.

e562a707dec9a67249bee0423a0c112b.jpg
I was once told on here, ...''c'mon man, woman from the 70's & 80's can't compare or compete with the hotness of chicks today'' I presume genuine screen icon from the 40's 50's & 60's would fall into this category too

Well, if I had to date or marry a lizard, I suppose...

4276c0c4f85becb329919a0af544d613.jpg

I was once told on here, ...''c'mon man, woman from the 70's & 80's can't compare or compete with the hotness of chicks today'' I presume genuine screen icon from the 40's 50's & 60's would fall into this category too

Oh,
Sherdog gonna Sherdog

{<jordan}

We might not have many more years together, but they would be full of wine and laughs.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Back