If you could wife/date any tv show character, past or present, who would it be?

There was a discussion about how hot Linda Carter was and myself and a few others said she was the hottest WW. No insult intended to Gal Gadot but we thought Carter was hotter.

That guy who does all the P&M Hot Girl V Hot Girl contests said no way Linda was hotter than Gal and that Gal would crush her in his contest. He made the poll and Linda won handily.

She was the full package. Beautiful face but still girl next door quality to it. Big natural breasts, and legs for miles with a great butt.

Prime Lynda Carter was a stunning specimen.
4098b979a968a7c0523be57e3c1900d6--linda-carter-amazons.jpg

For a split second I thought to myself, "Wait is Loni Pamela's mom?"

I think I prefer Loni tbh.
286480__19704.1519251256.500.500.jpg

Jessica Simpson's Daisy Duke had a lot more raw sex appeal but Catherine Bach captured the character far better which gives her a unique charm in that role. Top tier retro babe.
latest

71c26fc8439c1271c1c6ae054c05b7d5.gif

Lynda Carter is a complete smoke show. Smoke show face and her body is stacked. Huge cans and Prob had a big late 70s early 80s Bush too.

e562a707dec9a67249bee0423a0c112b.jpg

Around the time I entered adolescence, me and my family would always watch Wonder Woman on a Saturday evening, then Dallas.
Seeing Pam Ewing fit to bursting in her tight tops, and Wonder Woman's magnificent wonder-tits is when I learned what my cock is really for.
View attachment 482175 View attachment 482177

They don't make em like her anymore.
VkpD9-1474040183-embed-wwfashion_runway.gif

Nothing like a late 70s-80s blouse with some big bouncing cans underneath

Prime Linda Carter, dear Lord and sweet baby Jesus...

View attachment 482241

There was a discussion about how hot Linda Carter was and myself and a few others said she was the hottest WW. No insult intended to Gal Gadot but we thought Carter was hotter.

That guy who does all the P&M Hot Girl V Hot Girl contests said no way Linda was hotter than Gal and that Gal would crush her in his contest. He made the poll and Linda won handily.

She was the full package. Beautiful face but still girl next door quality to it. Big natural breasts, and legs for miles with a great butt.

Not even open for discussion: Gadot is stunning but Linda is, no pun intended, Goddess-tier. And all Natty.

You guys are seriously going to make me whyte knyght spelling aren't you?

I was once told on here, ...''c'mon man, woman from the 70's & 80's can't compare or compete with the hotness of chicks today'' I presume genuine screen icon from the 40's 50's & 60's would fall into this category too

You could argue I think that really quite a lot of modern beauty standards are still based on Marilyn Monroe, why Scarlett Johansson floats so many peoples boats for example.

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/137109429/

You could argue I think that really quite a lot of modern beauty standards are still based on Marilyn Monroe, why Scarlett Johansson floats so many peoples boats for example.

ass wasn't anywhere neat as important, face, tits and legs was the things people spoke about, everyone likes a pretty face, after that you were asked, leg or breast, ass was never quoted, have no idea when and how it became #1 in most peoples opinions

Amanda in Kyle XY
upload_2018-12-4_20-57-54.jpeg

Sophie in White Collar
Laura_Vandervoort_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

Max in Black Sails
maxresdefault.jpg

Abaddon in Supernatural
latest

Mazikeen in Lucifer
latest

ass wasn't anywhere neat as important, face, tits and legs was the things people spoke about, everyone likes a pretty face, after that you were asked, leg or breast, ass was never quoted, have no idea when and how it became #1 in most peoples opinions

I think you could argue there was a difference between what was more openly acknowledged and what actually attracted people, I mean Monroe, Beattie Page, etc all had full figures and big hips/butts. To get all fraudian I think womens asses were/are viewed as most openly sexual and indeed more a representation of women actually desiring sex themselves were as breasts were/are viewed as more "for show".

in the past people were just more polite so talking about someone 'great ass' was not going to happen very often. But asses have always been and will always be a top focus as a subconscious symbol of fertility and sex. it is why the man glancing over his shoulder and checking out a woman as she walks by image (or catcall) is so iconic.

Boobs could be bought and then packaged and stuck out for all to see (Dolly Parton) and i think that is why they became such an early focus over the ass.

it did not help that the fashion industry and in particular the gay designer hated women with boobs and bums as those pesky things ruined the lines of the clothes and made bulges as we had for decades this idea pushed that the most beautiful women were all stick thin model types.

When the fuck did "wife" become a verb?

Ask your rapper friends. Definitely started in Rap and R&B music.

Fabolous back when he came out dropped it a few times as well.

And she says nothing about herpes.

Thank you for posting the actual quote, that you remember today as her saying "I have herpes."
I didnt say she had herpes to you. I said she was known to sleep around. Yes, I do think she has herpes, because she was in a relationship with a guy who had it. But my other post was in jest.

I didnt say she had herpes to you.
Yeah, someone asked 'Doesn't she have perpes?' amd you replied...

still does..... <{jackyeah}>

So, you still said it. The fact you didn't say it to me is irrelevant.

I said she was known to sleep around.

2 things about this quote -
One, this interview isn't on video and no audio. Celebrity interviewers regularly insert juicy comments into written interviews.

Two, even if she did say it, she was obviously playing to Cosmo's slutty audience.

Yes, I do think she has herpes, because she was in a relationship with a guy who had it.
Post one pic of her and Jetter together.

But my other post was in jest
Sssssssuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrreeeeeee.

More like you learned how rumor affects fantasy.

IMG-2046.jpg

Back