News Ilia Topuria’s brother, Aleksandre Topuria, has signed with the UFC

Abubakar out, Alexsandre in!

Let's hope this is a superior sibling!

lol georgian juice

I really wish they wouldn't bring guys in purely because someone related/affiliated with them are in the UFC. Just because the first one is good doesn't mean anything about the following. Each fighter has to prove their own abilities independently.

Just look at Artem, and many others..happens all the time unfortunately sir.

Kinda feel like they are banking on Ilia to win don’t know why, they promised ilia a event in Spain and now his brother just got signed maybe they think is done or something

lol this thread is reminding me of guys I complelty forgot about like that

Dan Miller comes to mind as well
At least Dan Miller always came to fight to the death, he was a wild man. His guillotine was horrifying.

Another bantamweight?

Jeez, their mom gave birth to bunch of manlets.

He could be the next Khabib.

4o2rvw7kof691.jpg
This is wrong.

Khabib has wins at WW before UFC.

And why specifically first 16? Just a weirdly specific thing to say.

I shit on Khabib’s weak resumè every-time some casual donut mentions him in GOAT discussion but this comment is weak af.

Edit: hold on… just realized Aldo’s “other weight class” is going down… how df is that impressive. Just delete that comment already before it gets worse.

There's always a shit brother

Eh, not always. My brother is successful and very highly respected in his field, while I myself have many posts on Sherdog, several of which get likes.

Eh, not always. My brother is successful and very highly respected in his field, while I myself have many posts on Sherdog, several of which get likes.

You gotta pump those numbers up, those are rookie numbers

Back