Ilia Topuria Calls Out Khabib Nurmagomedov, Movsar Evloev Responds

To be fair to Topuria, he did take that one short notice fight against a way bigger LW in Herbert, and then scored probably the KO of the year.
Underrated performance for sure. Murdered a visibly bigger guy. But it doesn't help his case. I don't think Jai was anywhere near the rankings

Ilia is such a fuckwit, we went from a down to earth and humble champion in Volk to this fucking clown.

At this point just let him fight Islam so he can get wrecked and come down to earth himself (with any luck)

Ilia is such a fuckwit, we went from a down to earth and humble champion in Volk to this fucking clown.

At this point just let him fight Islam so he can get wrecked and come down to earth himself (with any luck)
He tries too hard just to end up looking like a fucking clown. I just cant wait for Ilia to attend UFC even in a versace robe.

1709071587891.png

This Ilia kid is becoming more and more annoying with each passing day. Chill the fuck out little fella.

Nope. He'd have to fight them first.

Topuria is a good fighter but he's so insufferable can't wait till someone puts him in his place

Illia is a must watch TV when he fights.

I will ignore everything else he does.

3889139-79015708-2560-1440.jpg

I can see a scenario in which Islam grabs a Thai clinch, Ilia catches him with a sneaky hook, and flash KOs Islam. Khabib is a different story, though. Topuria has nothing for him, not even a punchers chance.

Last edited:
Do you like these call outs?
Chill it ... you just became champ?
Already GOAT?

Been tired of that methodology for a solid bit. One of the few things I actually get a tad annoyed about still is Divisional movement. But honestly, whatever. Not going to waste energy fretting over that which I cannot affect.

<{JustBleed}>

Why are people taking what he says seriously, its so obvious he is just talking shit, does anyone think he's actually stupid enough to think Khabib is going to fight him??? He's talking shit trying to piss people in his division off, and like fucking clockwork all the meatheads come out of the woodworks to show him how pissed off they are by what he's saying

Been tired of that methodology for a solid bit. One of the few things I actually get a tad annoyed about still is Divisional movement. But honestly, whatever. Not going to waste energy fretting over that which I cannot affect.

<{JustBleed}>

Why are people taking what he says seriously, its so obvious he is just talking shit, does anyone think he's actually stupid enough to think Khabib is going to fight him??? He's talking shit trying to piss people in his division off, and like fucking clockwork all the meatheads come out of the woodworks to show him how pissed off they are by what he's saying
Topuria!!!

giphy.gif

Khabib vs a Manlet FW? Lol Khabib beats him without a camp!

While I agree with ilia not entertaining Movsar (the guy has a hundred decisions in a row), the whole calling out Conor and Khabib angle is plain injustice to the division.

Ilia talking himself into superstar status, this will go over most sherdoggers heads. Unsurprisingly

He doesn't have a chance vs Khabib.

Conrad was the manlet killer/king of the manlets at 145 with superior boxing to Ilia (and a southpaw), but Khabib absolutely destroyed him.

Ilia's orthodox and 5'5.

I dont think even with a call out khabib is going to return.

Why call out fighters who retired and placed their gloves on the octagon ground?

Back