Elections Illinois judge removes Trump from ballot

SakurabasEar

Deus Magnus Est
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/28/politics/illinois-trump-removed-ballot-insurrectionist-ban/index.html

CNN

In a surprise move, an Illinois judge has removed former President Donald Trump from the state’s ballot based on the 14th Amendment’s so-called “insurrectionist ban.”

The decision is paused, giving Trump a short period of time to appeal.

Wednesday’s unexpected decision comes as a similar anti-Trump challenge from Colorado is pending before the US Supreme Court, which is widely expected to reject arguments that Trump is barred from office

5462826e05149.jpg

You gotta be real dumb to try that now.

I guess the Supreme Court taking on Trump's "Immunity" case, and Fani Willis and the gang getting fucked up in court on the daily, made this totally impartial judge lose it. What a moron.

I am not in favor of taking Trump off the ballot. I understand his attempted coup is good reason but still don't support it because he is the clear leader of the GOP base.

More of Our Democracy™ in action. 3 straight elections of spying on the opposition, changing election rules at the last minute, and now democrat judges in the most corrupt cities in the country just straight up telling voters they'll decide who you're allowed to vote for.

Last edited:
I am not in favor of taking Trump off the ballot. I understand his attempted coup is good reason but still don't support it because he is the clear leader of the GOP base.
I can't wait for all the originalists in the thread and on the Supreme Court to see the light and realize how dumb originalism can be. JK, self-awareness is too rare.

you tards repeat this shit, like a parrot.

bitch, if were a coup it wouldn't be attempted. you idiots use words incorrectly on purpose. what is a woman? is your mom a woman? or a birthing person?

you tards repeat this shit, like a parrot.

bitch, if were a coup it wouldn't be attempted. you idiots use words incorrectly on purpose. what is a woman? is your mom a woman? or a birthing person?
A coup can be successful or not. You don't seem to understand the definition of "attempted".

One can attempt to do something. They may or may not be successful. Not being successful does not invalidate their attempts.

A coup can be successful or not. You don't seem to understand the definition of "attempted".

One can attempt to do something. They may or may not be successful. Not being successful does not invalidate their attempts.
most heavily armed group in the world

both the backing of the military and the police

ask yourself, if we wanted to take control of this country, by force, could we? you can't even define what a woman is. trust me. it would be like an nfl team playing a flag football team. it never happened.

most heavily armed group in the world

both the backing of the military and the police

ask yourself, if we wanted to take control of this country, by force, could we? you can't even define what a woman is. trust me. it would be like an nfl team playing a flag football team. it never happened.
You don't need to launch a military op. to be an attempted coup. The attempt was by Trump and his surrogates trying to throw out Biden votes, put forth fake electors and pressure officials to not certify the election results.

You don't need to launch a military op. to be an attempted coup. The attempt was by Trump and his surrogates trying to throw out Biden votes, put forth fake electors and pressure officials to not certify the election results.
you understand the military raises a coup right?

Back