I'm the ugliest man on Earth, AMA

If you were a dog you would be coveted and have your own fanbase on instagram. But alas, you made the mistake of being a human being. I hear they are doing amazing things in Korea, Provided you dont mind looking like a real life Anime charachter...

34cd5080a6a3489aaf15d577d649bc7f--jaw-reduction-surgery-give-up-.jpg

c945d7c93694e641d70cd6cacbf3dfe0--korean-plastic-surgery-before-after.jpg

<{1-14}> cheers.

lol

I can just see their husbands wondering where their kids got their superman jaws from.

And beauty is truly on the inside, sherbro. Not everybody will see it, but if you love yourself and show great character its not a deal breaker.
hes uglier on the inside bro, truly no hope for this sherbro

You're probably exaggerating, TS.

If true though, do you blame your parents for passing along their dud genes?

I am literally the ugliest man to ever live on the face of this planet. Every single gene in my body is defective, even internally my thyroid function is fucked and I am on medication for life. I got every bad gene from every family member and missed all of their good ones.

There is honestly nobody uglier than me. Even people who might seem ugly are often more symmetrical and just less "deformed" looking even if they are legit deformed. My face doesn't look like it's actually humanly possible.

Straight up how much pussy do you get like how often? I figure you still fuck pretty heavily. Im an ugly cunt and I used to gets laid, before marriage that is.

It's in your head, TS. It's like how we hear our voices different than others do. Also people look different when they're talking and making expressions than when starring at themselves in a mirror. Confidence and not giving a crapness is what makes a face look cool. Look at the dude that played Dr. House, or Tony Soprano, etc. They were freakin sex symbols, bro. Also a cool voice helps. Learn to talk real deep. Maybe with a british accent or something too.

Only people that intentionally harm others are ugly. So if thats your gig TS you are one ugly motherfucker.

I am literally the ugliest man to ever live on the face of this planet. Every single gene in my body is defective, even internally my thyroid function is fucked and I am on medication for life. I got every bad gene from every family member and missed all of their good ones.

There is honestly nobody uglier than me. Even people who might seem ugly are often more symmetrical and just less "deformed" looking even if they are legit deformed. My face doesn't look like it's actually humanly possible.
I've been looking for my me glass

Being cute never got me anything except short term rentals on vaginas that every other dude on planet earth has potential access to. Trust me, you ain't missing out on much.

You sound loveable.
If you want a woman you can find one.

I'm beyond recommending it though, huge waste of time

You are in Shitdog. There has to be at least one fuck up more fucked up than you.

Straight up how much pussy do you get like how often? I figure you still fuck pretty heavily. Im an ugly cunt and I used to gets laid, before marriage that is.

Almost everyone is disgusted by my face. I hooked up with one hot girl who was basically insane and had surgery on herself and thought she was ugly even though she was above average. She didn't have enough self-esteem so likely thought I was in her league even though I'm morbidly deformed beyond what I've EVER seen before in my life.

That's about it though, some ugly fat girls and stuff. Some who were average.

If your face was a country, which country would its borders resemble the most?

I'm awful at geography. Maybe the UK, the bottom bit can be my saddle nose.

there is no way you are uglier than sarah jessica parker or woody allen or tarantino

Definitely worse than them. I look kinda "weak" as well people think I'm gay all the time. I work out but needless to say I got bad genetics for that as well. Not even one good gene lmao.

Tarantino for example might look off in the conventional sense, but he doesn't look freaky/impossible. The two halves of my face do not match at all, the left side is basically deformed. All fat storage goes to the left side, maybe 90% to the left. I can be lean and have a huge pouch of fat on the left under my jawline while the right side is completely sharp. The left side is twice as big as the right, my eye's higher on the right side, my nose is on one side of my face (not centered) and the tip is skewed out and to the right with a diagnosed saddle nose deformity. My teeth are on one side of the mouth (they're straight from braces, but the gum and teeth are on one side). My lips are constantly downturned from the extreme sagging of the skin and fat on my face. I have dark circles, lines everywhere, which are all progressing rapidly and I'm in my early 20s. My head is freakishly narrow it looks like a pin, and is too small for my body. I have a horse face.

My body is also deformed. My ribcage is deformed and caved, my knees are knocked, my hips are too wide, I weigh nearly nothing even though I work out for years (even on a heavy bulk working out to failure I only gain a bit and mostly get fat), my testosterone levels are less than 400 ng/dl but in the UK where you don't really get TRT. Plus if I went on TRT my skin would be aged even faster. Because I am prone to hair loss, I also have really bad hair and a bad hairline, which I would shed on TRT.

I have Gilbert's syndrome so my skin is jaundiced

You're probably exaggerating, TS.

If true though, do you blame your parents for passing along their dud genes?

Yes they shouldn't have reproduced. I don't blame them really though because my parents look good. It's just a case that I got every BAD gene in the family. Like I got my grandad's posture (posture is partly genetic, partly changeable, I have been to physios and osteopaths etc. and learned this), my nan's thyroid disease, my mom's downturned mouth, my dad's dark circles, my dad's terrible hair, plus many deformities which are NOT genetic like my unilateral fat storage, nose on one side, caved in chest, jaundice. Even as a baby I look deformed I have a pig nose and enormous ears. Nobody else has those features in my family. I think I probably suffered some congenital disease that is as of yet undiscovered.

lol

I can just see their husbands wondering where their kids got their superman jaws from.

Look no further. There was a story a few years back about a chinese man suing his wife because she was ugly and he won. Fair verdict imo.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...wife-ugly-court-AGREES--awarding-120-000.html

Chinese man sues his wife for being ugly, and the court AGREES... awarding him £75,000
  • Jian Feng was confused after his wife gave birth to an 'incredibly ugly' baby
  • He accused her of cheating and she admitted to spending £62,000 on plastic surgery
  • He then claimed she got him to marry her under false pretenses

<WellThere>

Almost everyone is disgusted by my face. I hooked up with one hot girl who was basically insane and had surgery on herself and thought she was ugly even though she was above average. She didn't have enough self-esteem so likely thought I was in her league even though I'm morbidly deformed beyond what I've EVER seen before in my life.

Definitely worse than them. I look kinda "weak" as well people think I'm gay all the time. I work out but needless to say I got bad genetics for that as well. Not even one good gene lmao.

Tarantino for example might look off in the conventional sense, but he doesn't look freaky/impossible. The two halves of my face do not match at all, the left side is basically deformed. All fat storage goes to the left side, maybe 90% to the left. I can be lean and have a huge pouch of fat on the left under my jawline while the right side is completely sharp. The left side is twice as big as the right, my eye's higher on the right side, my nose is on one side of my face (not centered) and the tip is skewed out and to the right with a diagnosed saddle nose deformity. My teeth are on one side of the mouth (they're straight from braces, but the gum and teeth are on one side). My lips are constantly downturned from the extreme sagging of the skin and fat on my face. I have dark circles, lines everywhere, which are all progressing rapidly and I'm in my early 20s. My head is freakishly narrow it looks like a pin, and is too small for my body. I have a horse face.

My body is also deformed. My ribcage is deformed and caved, my knees are knocked, my hips are too wide, I weigh nearly nothing even though I work out for years (even on a heavy bulk working out to failure I only gain a bit and mostly get fat), my testosterone levels are less than 400 ng/dl but in the UK where you don't really get TRT. Plus if I went on TRT my skin would be aged even faster. Because I am prone to hair loss, I also have really bad hair and a bad hairline, which I would shed on TRT.

Yes they shouldn't have reproduced. I don't blame them really though because my parents look good. It's just a case that I got every BAD gene in the family. Like I got my grandad's posture (posture is partly genetic, partly changeable, I have been to physios and osteopaths etc. and learned this), my nan's thyroid disease, my mom's downturned mouth, my dad's dark circles, my dad's terrible hair, plus many deformities which are NOT genetic like my unilateral fat storage, nose on one side, caved in chest, jaundice. Even as a baby I look deformed I have a pig nose and enormous ears. Nobody else has those features in my family. I think I probably suffered some congenital disease that is as of yet undiscovered.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Good thing for you chicks like money more than looks. Go get your grind on.

I'd still fuck you, TS - And it's spelled Giblert.

Back