Immigrants voting against the native population = Audacious?

nope you don't understand it at all.

it amazes me that you're a "teacher", yet you aren't open ti being taught yourself. you do this in every shit thread of yours, where it ends up with countless users telling you you're wrong collectively, & you still deny them when they present you with facts & knowledge.

why even bother to make these threads if you gain zero knowledge from them, when you can help yourself improve so much?

you're just looking for people who align themselves with your prejudice/limited views.

I'm Not wrong here. All you have done is call me names. That's not an argument.

Democracy ... the democratic will of the people is very rarely considered. For decades British people have wanted a cap on immigration, but leaders have just ignored.

No leader has ever had a mandate to fundamentally engineer the demographics of the country and replace the population with people who will reliably vote for them.

I'm Not wrong here. All you have done is call me names. That's not an argument..

That's funny because you just accuse everyone of being a leftist or blinded by liberal media if they disagree with you.

Democracy ... the democratic will of the people is very rarely considered. For decades British people have wanted a cap on immigration, but leaders have just ignored.

No leader has ever had a mandate to fundamentally engineer the demographics of the country and replace the population with people who will reliably vote for them.

yes, it wasn't an argument, because arguing/debating with you goes nowhere. did you consider this is the reason I said as much to you?

of course not , you never listen to rhyme or reason, facts or evidence.

in the US, it's "We the people.." not "We, the white people..".

you do not understand democracy.

I understand it, alright.

But as an immigrant, if you are voting against the country you migrated to, maybe you should question whether you belong there or not.

Eventually, they will turn their new country into the country that they migrated from.

I get what you're saying but you've also made some assumptions that aren't quite accurate. The first one is that the right is the ideology of white people. I promise you white people are very diverse in there ideologies and there are tons that vote left. A quick visit to the war room right here on sherdog shows that. Second is that hispanics are going to blindly vote left all the time. That's not true. They are also a very diverse people and are smarter than you're giving them credit for. They may come in leaning left but if the left burns them a few times, they'll switch and vote right, just like everyone else would. You're also saying they don't appreciate the beliefs that the US was founded on. Again, you're underestimating immigrants. They have to study and pass a naturalization test that includes a civics portion. Many immigrants feel extremely fortunate to become US citizens and take that stuff very seriously. Often times they take it more seriously than the people that were born in the US and take it for granted. In other words, you're worried about nothing. If the right wants the hispanic votes, they'll need to find a way to appeal to them more. Maybe it will be a good thing.

So for 10 pages you guys are trying to tell native americans are not whites and he is arguing against it. I admire your patience. But has goonerview ever taken on board whenever he has been told he is wrong and held up his hand. Also whats the difference between him being economic immigrant in Japan compared to the millions we have in UK?

Last edited:
The historical population of the USA has always been majority white. 90% white until a few decades ago.

A few decades ago tens of millions Hispanics migrated in and actively vote against the interests of their host country. Whilst claiming itt that the country of the USA shouldn't exist in the first place. Therefore white Americans should shut up.

Hispanics reliably vote left.

Some even claim that states like California etc. are theirs by historical right.

This phenomena is not exclusive to USA, Muslims and immigrants (apart from Sihks) in the U.K. Reliably vote left. Whilst the majority of native white Britons vote right.

The thread would have been better if you spelled out your definition of "native population" better. You're not actually referring to the native population (that is, people who were born in America). You're saying that people who aren't primarily (note that most black Americans and all Hispanics have at least some European ancestry) descended from the same continent as the founders of America. That is, you're arguing that minorities should be obligated to vote the way they think *white* people will rather than that immigrants should vote the way the native population will.

The thread would have been better if you spelled out your definition of "native population" better. You're not actually referring to the native population (that is, people who were born in America). You're saying that people who aren't primarily (note that most black Americans and all Hispanics have at least some European ancestry) descended from the same continent as the founders of America. That is, you're arguing that minorities should be obligated to vote the way they think *white* people will rather than that immigrants should vote the way the native population will.

I would add a few things to his list of silly assumptions. The first is that a majority of whites voted for Trump. Nope. A majority of whites voted for someone else or didn't vote at all. Immigrant citizens should vote for a grumpy pleurality? Dafaq? The second is that this is not static. Hence all the people who were allegedly former Obama voters turned Trump voters. This is compounded the impossibility of estimating exactly how whichever portion of the population he considers ''native'' will vote. Interpreted correctly, he's saying that people who immigrated, who are nevertheless citizens, must accurately predict how a poorly defined pleurality of varying size will vote, and then vote accordingly.

All in all, an impressive amount of stupidity for one thread. As I already mentioned, it should suffice for Immigrant citizens to be ''American.'' I wouldn't describe being told what to do by some British wank a particularly American thing to do.

So for 10 pages you guys are trying to tell native americans are not whites and he is arguing against it. I admire your patience. But has goonerview ever taken on board whenever he has been told he is wrong and held up his hand. Also whats the difference between him being economic immigrant in Japan compared to the millions we have in UK?
I imagine the difference is in screening potential residents. I'm sure the Japanese government knew exactly who and what they were allowing in their country, while the same can't be said of many newcomers to the EU.

I would add a few things to his list of silly assumptions. The first is that a majority of whites voted for Trump. Nope. A majority of whites voted for someone else or didn't vote at all. Immigrant citizens should vote for a grumpy pleurality? Dafaq? The second is that this is not static. Hence all the people who were allegedly former Obama voters turned Trump voters. This is compounded the impossibility of estimating exactly how whichever portion of the population he considers ''native'' will vote. Interpreted correctly, he's saying that people who immigrated, who are nevertheless citizens, must accurately predict how a poorly defined pleurality of varying size will vote, and then vote accordingly.

All in all, an impressive amount of stupidity for one thread. As I already mentioned, it should suffice for Immigrant citizens to be ''American.'' I wouldn't describe being told what to do by some British wank a particularly American thing to do.
In his mind it all starts with it being 2 choices. Right wing who loves and care for the country and a left wing who hates what the country stands for and want to destroy it. If you go from here his points make sense. Why would you come to america and support the people who want to destroy it. He is right in that would make you a bad person. You come to a country who is great and instead of showing appreciation to the people who made it great. You support people who want to destroy it.

I imagine the difference is in screening potential residents. I'm sure the Japanese government knew exactly who and what they were allowing in their country, while the same can't be said of many newcomers to the EU.

they're very strict on citizenship too. Enson Inoue had a super hard time getting his, albeit he had some 'possession of marijuana' hurdles to get over, on top of him looking like a Yakuza trouble maker.

Yes and no...they knew of his criminal past, work history and personal details. They didnt know him personally. For all we know he could be a serial rapist or child molester. Point being its always a risk when letting a foreigner in your country

Yes and no...they knew of his criminal past, work history and personal details. They didnt know him personally. For all we know he could be a serial rapist or child molester. Point being its always a risk when letting a foreigner in your country
Fair enough.

Yet still better than allowing in someone without paperwork or a verifiable identity.

Hispanics migrated in and actively vote against the interests of their host country. Whilst claiming itt that the country of the USA shouldn't exist in the first place. Therefore white Americans should shut up.

Hispanics reliably vote left.

Some even claim that states like California etc. are theirs by historical right.

Ive never heard anyome actually say or believe this.

Why are you so hard trying to project the issues of your country into America?

History of?
So current issues have no value?

If you do not support current sociali/democratic issues, you will be attacked

Racial paranoia, regressive social policy. Economic mismanagement. Support for oligarchy.

I know there are sensible repubs who I may disagree with on any or all policy issues, but they are getting fewer and farther between.

<Dany07>

on so many levels, you are. I'm not sure there has been a more wrong opinion on Sherdog. That's huge and true.

I genuinely hope karma comes to you with brass knuckles.

Japan is a real country with a very strong national and cultural pride. They would never allow outsiders (muslim rapfugees) or communist politicians to secretly take over their country through the use of false media mind control and massive immigrant populations like we do here in the United States.

Japan has yet to be penetrated by the globalist banking cartels and their militiary industrial corporations like the United States has.
Japan is humanity's last hope.

Back