Immigrants voting against the native population = Audacious?

The USA is a country and the historical majority of this country was white people.

Do you disagree with this statement?

Native American = Immigrant. 1st Generation white immigrant from Bristol = Native USA citizen. It's pretty simple people.

This is such an exquisitely stupid and quasi-white supremacist shit show of a thread that I am actually impressed that the TS is sticking by it and hasn't abandoned yet for sheer humiliation.

You are not any more of a citizen than a brown citizen, dude. And when white votes are being mobilized toward objectively bad policies and against common interests using racial coding and scapegoating that is meant to demonize racial minorities, to even think you are entitled to expect us to follow you down the plank is fucking hysterical.

threads like this feel like he might actually be just an extremely talented troll. It the perfect blend of utter stupidity and realism.

If so, im impressed. That is a level of quality our trolls havent had in awhile.

The historical population of the USA has always been majority white. 90% white until a few decades ago.

A few decades ago tens of millions Hispanics migrated in and actively vote against the interests of their host country. Whilst claiming itt that the country of the USA shouldn't exist in the first place. Therefore white Americans should shut up.

Hispanics reliably vote left.

Some even claim that states like California etc. are theirs by historical right.

This phenomena is not exclusive to USA, Muslims and immigrants (apart from Sihks) in the U.K. Reliably vote left. Whilst the majority of native white Britons vote right.

This phenomena is not exclusive to USA, Muslims and immigrants (apart from Sihks) in the U.K. Reliably vote left. Whilst the majority of native white Britons vote right.

Saying as you have all the stats who do native non white Britons vote for? .

@Goonerview doesn't understand what democracy is.

Imagine this hypothetical situation, let's say the shoe is on the other foot:

Over the next few decades, Nigeria has a famine and 10s of Millions of Nigerians decide to migrate to Mexico, the Mexican government against the will of its people, decide to help and welcome them in.

The Nigerians gain amnesty citizenship and start voting against the interests of the traditional Mexican population.

Wouldn't the Mexicans that have lived their for generations not be right in feeling a little bit resentful towards the new migrants??

Would you still say:

But but, the Mexicans took that land from the Incans!!

But but, Mexico isn't even a real state.

But but, that's racist! It's democracy!!

I think White Americans feel resentment towards newly naturalized immigrants that keep voting against them. They are right to.

Saying as you have all the stats who do native non white Britons vote for? .

Sadie Khan was voted mayor of London, he ran against some posh white British conservative guy.

What percentage of London Muslims do you think voted for the white guy?

Last edited:
It's not a contradiction. Just because I don't live in the U.K., doesn't mean I want it to burn behind me. I still care about the U.K.

Care about the UK hahaha You think Farage is the leader the UK needs yet he still wants to keep his EU pension after Brexit hahaha what a fucking leader.

You still want it to stay 98% white though? Yet you won’t be adding to it as you’re not a fan of white women.

You’re a classic do as I say not as I do person.

Care about the UK hahaha You think Farage is the leader the UK needs yet he still wants to keep his EU pension after Brexit hahaha what a fucking leader.

You still want it to stay 98% white though? Yet you won’t be adding to it as you’re not a fan of white women.

You’re a classic do as I say not as I do person.

Farage works for the EU. He is entitled to his salary. Dickhead.

Like I said, just because I left the U.K., doesn't mean I want it to burn behind me. I still like the U.K.

Imagine this hypothetical situation, let's say the shoe is on the other foot:

Over the next few decades, Nigeria has a famine and 10s of Millions of Nigerians decide to migrate to Mexico, the Mexican government against the will of its people, decide to help and welcome them in.

The Nigerians gain amnesty citizenship and start voting against the interests of the traditional Mexican population.

Wouldn't the Mexicans that have lived their for generations not be right in feeling a little bit resentful towards the new migrants??

Would you still say:

But but, the Mexicans took that land from the Incans!!

But but, Mexico isn't even a real state.

But but, that's racist! It's democracy!!

I think White Americans feel resentment towards newly naturalized immigrants that keep voting against them. They are right to.

@Goonerview doesn't understand democracy.

@Goonerview doesn't understand democracy.

I understand it, alright.

But as an immigrant, if you are voting against the country you migrated to, maybe you should question whether you belong there or not.

Eventually, they will turn their new country into the country that they migrated from.

Farage works for the EU. He is entitled to his salary. Dickhead.

Like I said, just because I left the U.K., doesn't mean I want it to burn behind me. I still like the U.K.

Yet he still wants it paying after the UK leaves. He’s a hypocrite just like yourself.

Still ignoring the 98% comment. No balls.

Also after your haircut thread it appears you’re the dickhead.

Last edited:
I understand it, alright.

But as an immigrant, if you are voting against the country you migrated to, maybe you should question whether you belong there or not.

Eventually, they will turn their new country into the country that they migrated from.

nope you don't understand it at all.

it amazes me that you're a "teacher", yet you aren't open ti being taught yourself. you do this in every shit thread of yours, where it ends up with countless users telling you you're wrong collectively, & you still deny them when they present you with facts & knowledge.

why even bother to make these threads if you gain zero knowledge from them, when you can help yourself improve so much?

you're just looking for people who align themselves with your prejudice/limited views.

nope you don't understand it at all.

it amazes me that you're a "teacher", yet you aren't open ti being taught yourself. you do this in every shit thread of yours, where it ends up with countless users telling you you're wrong collectively, & you still deny them when they present you with facts & knowledge.

why even bother to make these threads if you gain zero knowledge from them, when you can help yourself improve so much?

you're just looking for people who align themselves with your prejudice/limited views.

Should change his name to Moanerview

I find that the native population doesnt vote in a single way, so your entire premise is stupid.

It's like America has that option or something.

Silly options and freedoms and stuff!

Bunch of goofs with your rights and such.

Pshaw!

Sadie Khan was voted mayor of London, he ran against some posh white British conservative guy.

What percentage of London Muslims do you think voted for the white guy?

Londoners as a whole decided against another posh twat , at the general election the posh white people of Kensington and Chelsea voted for a Labour MP , its rather more complex than you seem to imagine .

I think it's tribalism. They get in, they want more of their people in. It's always the same story, an Afghan gets in, he wants to make your country into mini Afghanistan. They never think "Oh, my culture is deeply unsuccessful, I should conform to this society that has found the right formula," they just never do, even though they should.

THANK YOU

I was waiting for someone to mention this. It’s like a big elephant in the room that no one has the guts to talk about.

what is your experience in Japan? you portend to be very knowledgeable about the country and their governing body. how long have you been there?
Aren't you going to answer that question?

Back